剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
Colin Raimes? Open the door, please! Police!
Colin Raimes? 请开门! 警♥察♥!
Mr Raimes, we have a warrant to search the house
Raimes先生 我们有搜查令
and remove property in compliance with the Criminal Evidence Act.
根据"英国刑事证据法"我们有取证的权利
Smack his face in!
扁他的脸!
This is gonna look very bad on your arrest report, Colin.
你的逮捕报告会很难看的 Colin
Interview commenced at 11.19 a.m.
上午11点19分 问讯开始
The suspect will state his name.
嫌犯陈述姓名
Colin Raimes.
Colin Raimes
Also present are the suspect's lawyer...
在场的还有嫌犯的律师
psychiatrist and social worker.
精神病医师和社会工作者
Look at these photos, Colin.
看看这些照片 Colin
Lauren Chester.
Lauren Chester
Murdered in November last year.
去年11月惨遭谋杀
Kidnapped, no sexual assault...
绑♥架♥ 没有性侵害
starved and held for 30 hours.
在饥饿中被监禁30小时
Strangled with bootlace.
被鞋带勒死
Bettina Mitchell You're upsetting him. Bettina Mitchell.
你在刺♥激♥他
Attacked last Saturday.
上周六遭侵犯
You said: "Fight me and you will end up like Lauren."
你当时说:"反抗我下场就跟Lauren一样"
This is the ID picture that Bettina gave us.
这是Bettina给我们的合成照片
This... is your diary.
这…是你的日记
We found it in your room.
我们在你房♥间里发现的
From the diary, quote:
日记中提到:
"I killed her. She's been killed. I'm a killer, an ace killer."
"我杀了她 她被杀了 我是个杀手 王牌杀手"
That particular entry is not awash with ambiguity.
记录确凿 毫不含糊
Dated November 4th.
日期是11月4日
The day after the murder.
谋杀案发生的第二天
Colin's a first-rate fantasist.
Colin是极端妄想症患者
So let's talk about the night of the abduction, Colin.
那我们就来谈谈诱拐的那晚 Colin
November 2nd.
11月2日
Hold on. November 2nd?
等下 11月2日?
That's correct.
没错
He was at our drop-in centre.
那天他在我们的咨♥询♥求助中心
Some kids had thrown fireworks at him. He was distressed.
一些家伙向他丢烟火 他很痛苦
We brought him to the centre.
我们把他送去了中心
I think we're done.
我想结束了吧
Colin Raimes.
Colin Raimes
Colin Raimes isn't our man.
Colin Raimes不是凶手
We'll go back to our best lead.
我们要回去追踪最有力的线索
The fibres found underneath the fingernails of the victim.
受害者指甲里的纤维
Definitely synthetic.
确实是合成纤维
I think there's more to be had from Raimes.
我认为Raimes还有料
Let's lean on him.
我们还要调查他
What, and be sued for harassment of a schizophrenic?
等着被控折磨精神病患?
He's a fantasist. It's in his psych evaluation...
他是妄想症患者 他的心理评估…
Screw his psych evaluation!
去他的心里评估!
You used to believe in gut feeling. What happened?
你也曾相信直觉 到底怎么了?
Nothing.
没什么
Sam, what is going on in there?
Sam 你脑子出了什么问题?
Look, I can't think about this now. Ok?
听着 我现在不能考虑这个问题 好吗?
I'm gonna stand you down from the case, Maya.
我打算要你退出本案 Maya
It's not productive, given our personal problems.
这不是我们的私人问题
Look, forget about us.
听着 这和我们的事无关
I have a theory about Raimes. About why he kept a diary.
我对Raimes有个推测 有关他为什么保留日记
I've made my mind up...
我已经决定了
Don't you wanna know what I'm thinking? My feeling is...
你不想听我的想法吗? 我的感觉是…
Look around you. What use are feelings in this room?
看看你周围 这间屋里"感觉"有何用?
Maya.
Maya
Why are you shutting me out?
为什么不让我说话?
What are you doing?
什么事?
I'm following my feeling, Sam.
我跟着我的感觉行事 Sam
I think there's more to Raimes.
我想Raimes还有更多内情
I think he's trying to impress someone.
我认为他在努力某人留下印象
What if he knows the killer?
也许他认识凶手?
Hang on. If social services find out...
慢着 如果社会服务部门发现…
Where are you, Maya?
你在哪 Maya?
I'm tailing Raimes.
我在跟踪Raimes
You're breaking up.
你声音不清楚
Someone's there.
有人来了
Raimes is heading up toward Satchmore Road. I'm gonna go and...
Raimes正前往Satchmore大街 我得走了…
Maya, no. Listen, I'll send back-up.
Maya 不要 听着 我会派后援去
Maya! Ah! Maya!
啊!
Preserve the scene, call in SOCO please.
保护现场 叫现场鉴定组过来
Whoever the killer is, he's taken her.
不管凶手是谁 他掳走了她
Charge to 200 Joules.
充至200焦耳
Stand clear.
让开
Where are you?
你在哪里?
What happened?
怎么回事?
Did you not see the signs?
你们看见标志吗?
Do you remember what happened, Sir?
你还记得发生什么事吗 先生?
Sir, can you tell me what happened?
先生 你能告诉我发生了什么事吗?
This...
这…
This is not my car. I was...
这不是我的车 我…
I was driving a Jeep.
我开的是吉普
You were driving a military vehicle?
你开军车?
Hang on.
等等
What's going on?
这是怎么回事?
It says here you on transfer from C Division in Hyde. What?
这上面说你从海德C区过来 什么?
Detective Inspector.
警探先生
I'm a DCI.
我是总探长
What the hell are you?
你是干什么的?
I need my mobile.
我要我的手♥机♥
Your mobile what?
什么机?
Phone!
电♥话♥!
860 to Alpha... Hang on Sir, come back.
860呼叫阿尔法… 等等 先生 回来
860... Sir, come back!
860… 先生 回来!
I'll call you back.
回头打给你
DC Chris Skelton.
Chris Skelton探员
Plod's bringing in your stuff.
Plod正把你的东西拿过来
One of the girls will sort out your RTA.
我们的女警会帮你办RTA
Don't sweat it if you've had a couple of stiff ones.
如果紧张你也不用出汗啊
Blimey. you look like you've ten rounds with Big Henry.
啊亚 你活像根大块头Henry打了十个回合
Someone needs to take a look at you, boss.
你这幅模样有够可以的 头儿
You're as white as a ginger bird's arse.
你脸白的像姜鸟的屁♥股♥
There's that nice little plonk on the next floor. Cartwright.
楼下有个个漂亮女警 Cartwright
Oh aye. She can kiss it better. Shut up.
对啦 她干那个事该不错 闭嘴
I don't know who the hell you lot think you are...
我不知道你们怎么回事
But this is my office.
但这是我的办公室
Here.
这儿
This is a door, right here.
这是门 就在这儿
And my desk is here.
我的桌子在这儿
Where's my desk?
我的桌子呢?
Chair?
椅子呢?
PC terminal? Who?
电脑终端呢? 谁?
You want a constable up here?
你想叫个巡警过来?
What the bloody hell is going on here?
这到底是怎么回事?
This is my department!
这是我的部门!
What have you done with it?
你们把他怎么了?
Keep it down, boss.
小声点 头儿
Too late.
太晚了
Ok.
好
Alright.
好吧
Surprise me.
让我吃惊一下
What year is it supposed to be?
今年该是哪一年?
Word in your shell-like, pal.
跟你私聊一下 朋友
Big mistake.
你大错特错了
Yeah?
是吗?
What about this?
那这个怎么样?
They reckon you got concussion.
他们以为你得了脑震荡
I couldn't give a tart's furry cup if half your brains are falling out.
就算你脑袋掉了一半 我也不把你当回事
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表