剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
I...
我
We...
我们
didn't see any real danger, putting him in that cell.
关他进去时 没发现有危险
I'm sure you did what was right.
我相信你们做得没错
He shouldn't have got himself in here.
进警局是他自找的
If there was any negligence,
任何疏失
it will be investigated.
都会彻查的
I think I can trust the police.
我相信警方的办事能力
Soon as we get the post-mortem results, we'll take another pop at Collins,
验尸结果一出来 我们再好好教训Collins一顿
I want that confession.
让他认罪
Who's gonna take a pop at us?
谁来教训我们呢
Not with you.
跟你无关
We put Billy Kemble in that cell.
是我们把Billy Kemble关在那间牢房♥里的
You chose Collins to be his cellmate,
是你选了Collins当他的狱友
I stood by and watched.
而我袖手旁观
Kemble had drugs on him.
Kemble携带毒品
If he'd been clean, we'd never have had to put him in that cell.
如果他没犯罪 我们根本不会抓他进来
And that absolves us, does it?
那我们就没错了?
We didn't smack him about.
我们没有把他揍个半死
But you knew Collins might. That was the whole point, wasn't it?
但你知道Collins会打他 所以才把他们关在一起 不是吗
Now is not the time to be having a one-night stand with your conscience.
现在不是良心发现的时候
You were wetting your pants about getting a confession out of Kemble.
你不是兴冲冲地要让Kemble招供吗
You knew the score.
你知道情况的
Where were you when Kemble was being knocked about?
Kemble被打昏的时候你在哪里?
That's right, you were stuffing down a curry at Gunga Din's in Rusholme.
哦对了 你在Rusholme的印度菜馆 狼吞虎咽地吃咖喱
Now you understand how we all need to stick together.
现在明白为什么要团结一致了吧
Staff training a la Gene Hunt?
员工培训吗 Gene Hunt?
Superintendant.
警司
Don't mind me.
别管我
About that cell death.
那件监狱死亡案怎么样了
Yeah, we're just collating statements.
我们正在核对证供
Make it clear to your officers, will you.
明确告诉你的手下
I expect honesty and transparency in all testimonies.
所有证言必须公正透明
Anyone who's innocent has nothing to fear about the events of last night.
如果是清白的 昨晚的意外没什么好担心的
However,
但是
if there's so much as a sniff of bad behaviour,
但是如果有任何违纪的痕迹
I'll have your team disbanded and discarded so fast
我会用火烧屁♥股♥的速度
you'll think your arses were lightning.
解散你的小组
Delighted to know we have your unconditional support, Frank. As ever.
幸好知道你会跟以前一样 无条件支持我们 Frank
Plenty'd like to see you head on a pole, Gene.
真想看看你出糗的样子 Gene
I've sheltered you one too many times.
我帮你掩饰太多次了
I think I know where I stand. Right on the edge.
我知道自己的位置 危险边缘
Wobbling.
颤巍巍
Not gonna wash your hands, sir?
长官 不洗手吗
Most unlike you.
不太像你啊
I don't understand. It's all in my statement.
我不明白 我在报告里已经写得很清楚了
I'm not sure it is, sweetheart.
我想再确认一下 甜心
I mean, for instance, Kemble was a flasher.
比如 Kemble是一个暴露狂
You must've been threatened by that.
你肯定被吓坏了
He didn't flash me. Yeah, but if he had done.
他没有在我面前裸奔 我知道 但是万一呢
She just said he didn't.
她说他没有
But you'd have felt threatened.
但你肯定感到害怕
Disgusted.
恶心
As a bird, like.
像受惊的小鸟
Maybe.
大概吧
Right. Well, let's put that in.
好 那把这句加进去
What did he do when you looked in?
你检查时 他在干什么?
Flicked me the Vs.
朝我做胜利的手势
"Brandished his arms in an aggressive and violent manner"
"挥舞手臂 作出挑衅暴♥力♥的动作"
How many times did you check on him?
你检查了几次?
Once.
一次
Maybe twice.
也许两次
Your memory's hardly your best quality, is it Chris?
你最近记性不太好 对吗 Chris?
Let's round it up to four.
就算四次吧
I said, he slid the tray along the floor at her.
我说了 他把托盘放在地上 滑到她面前
"Mr Kemble angrily threw food in the face of WPC Annie Cartwright."
"Kemble先生 粗暴地把食物扔在 女警Annie Cartwright脸上"
Sign there.
在这儿签名
At Hyde,
在Hyde
we had a name for what you're doing now.
你这种行为有个特定名称
Spin.
造假
I'm protecting my team.
我在保护我的组员
Yourself, you mean.
是你自己吧
Do you know how long I've spent building up this department?
你知道我花了多少心血组建这支队伍吗
I am my team.
我等于小组
One falls, we all do.
一损俱损
Right, Oswald. How did he die?
好了 Oswald 他是怎么死的
Coronary failure.
心力衰竭
Massive heart attack to you.
俗称心脏病发作
He had a perennially weak heart, high blood pressure,
他天生心功能较弱 患有高血压
the whole kit and caboodle.
体弱多病
The fight didn't kill him.
他不是死于斗殴
No. Those injuries were entirely superficial.
不是 伤口不深
Cuts and bruises.
只是割伤淤青
But his heart failed because he ingested
但他注射了过量可♥卡♥因♥
such a large amount of cocaine.
导致心力衰竭
Cocaine.
可♥卡♥因♥
He was high when we brought him in, which means we're in the clear.
我们抓他来警局时 他已经飘飘欲仙了 也就是说 我们是清白的
Oswald, my beauty, you've just done us a massive favour.
Oswald 睡美哥 你真是帮了大忙
I shall sleep soundly for years.
那我可以安心睡了
He didn't show any signs of drug use during the interview.
做笔录时 他没有吸毒的迹象
If he'd taken cocaine he would have been hyperactive, restless.
如果他磕药了 会变得躁动不安
Just because he wasn't playing the sitar or seeing purple elephants...
他没有产生西塔琴 紫色象的幻觉 并不意味着他没有…
We're missing something here.
我们遗漏了什么关键线索
There's something I've read about cocaine when I was in... Hyde.
我在…Hyde时 看过一些关于可♥卡♥因♥的研究
I can't remember what it is.
记不清具体内容了
Sorry it doesn't match the pictures
抱歉 他的症状跟你在
in your I-Spy book of druggie behaviour,
<我是间谍>儿童丛书里 读到的不一样
but the post mortem was conclusive.
但是验尸结果已经定性了
The important is we make sure the sister doesn't kick up a fuss.
现在最重要的是不要让他姐姐小题大做
I want this case glued shut.
快点结案
Bloody council.
政♥府♥真♥他♥妈♥不讲理
Spends my taxes housing the scum of this city in penthouses.
把我缴的税都花到给人♥渣♥建房♥子上了
All mod cons, city views.
说什么公共设施 城市景观
Jammy bastards.
他们真是走了狗屎运
What's she like, tasty?
她长得怎么样 好看吗
Be gentle, will you? I'm not a bleeding luddite.
正经点 放心 我不是原始人
Hiya love. DCI Hunt. How're you feeling?
嗨 亲爱的 我是Hunt探长 你好吗
Just come to talk to you about how your brother copped it.
想来跟你谈谈你弟弟被捕的事
The post-mortem concluded that Billy died from a heart attack.
验尸报告显示 Billy死于心脏病发
Because of that fight he had.
因为他打架了
'Fraid not, darling.
别担心 亲爱的
Seems a large quantity of cocaine skipped up his nose,
一大堆可♥卡♥因♥通过他的鼻子
conked out his heart. - Drugs?
毒死了他的心脏 吸毒?
Lot of dangerous hobbies, your Billy.
你的小Billy有不少危险爱好啊
Did you know that Billy took cocaine?
你知道Billy吸毒吗
He doesn't. He'd never take drugs.
他从来不吸毒 不可能
With respect, you probably thought he kept his cock in his keks and all.
你该不会以为他裸奔时 还把小♥弟♥弟♥藏在内衣下面吧
He your boss?
他是你头头?
Well, what would I get for smacking him one?
我能不能暴打他一顿?
Round of applause from half our station.
半个警局都力挺你
Right. Well, we know he was supplying cocaine to students at the Tech.
行了 我们知道他向技校的学生贩卖♥♥毒品
Obviously liked a little sniff himself.
很明显 自己也会吸几口
He's got a dicky heart.
他心脏很脆弱
Doctor warned him to go easy.
医生叮嘱他不要激动
Why would he go messing with drugs?
他干什么要惹上毒品呢
He might be a bit...
他可能有点…
...simple. but he's not stupid!
单纯 但不愚蠢
You've never been tempted to have a go
你从来没想过
at the old magic talcum powder yourself?
尝尝那种神奇粉末吧
Women!
女人
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表