剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
How many times did I know the killer on first sight?
有多少次我是一眼就认出犯人的?
All of them. Thank you.
全部 谢谢
Except that old dear with the squint.
除了那个斜眼的老家伙
Blimey, that was a turn up, weren't it?
Blimey 那是个意外 对吧?
No.
不可以
You what?
你想怎样?
Sorry, we have to build up a...
抱歉 我们需要建立一个...
I'm gonna say this, and I know you're gonna throw things at me,
我一定要说 我知道你肯定会朝我扔东西
but we need to build up a forensic profile. It's...
但是 我们需要建立一个法医概况...
No way. This won't get solved in the lab.
没可能 实验室里解决不了这些问题
I'm pulling forensics out.
我要把法医除去
Look, think about this logically.
听着 理智的考虑这个问题
Ted Bannister is twice the victim's age and clearly unfit.
Ted Bannister的年龄是受害人的两倍 而且显然并不强壮
So you're telling me he could stroll across a deserted factory floor
你的意思是他可以闲庭信步穿过废弃的工厂车间
and attack Saunders without Saunders even trying to defend himself.
然后在Saunders毫无防备的情况下杀他个措手不及
You think he's innocent? Yes he is, he's innocent.
你认为他是清白的? 没错 他是清白的
Cobblers. Tenner says he did it.
蠢话 Tenner说是他干的
I'm not playing. Ten and a Party Seven.
我不是说笑的 十人里有七人赞同
If you think I'm gonna reduce a murder enquiry
如果你认为我会把一起谋杀案的调查
to the level of a playground bet...
降格成游乐场的打赌...
Cowardy cowardy custard, couldn't cut the mustard.
Cowardy cowardy蛋奶冻 切不断芥子
This is just...
这真是...
No fight.
无话可说
No fight?
无话可说?
No fight?
无话可说?
I want this prepped for mass interviews.
把这个准备好 大规模访问时用
Build a profile of the mill community.
做一个工厂人员的简介
Who hates who, who sleeps with who,
谁恨谁 谁和谁上♥床♥
you keep a totally open mind at this juncture.
在这种情况下你一定要虚心
What, a gang of 'em all linked in together?
什么 一群联♥系♥在一起的人?
Could be a gang.
可以是一群
Could be a gang of trained eagles. Could be ninjas for all we know.
可以是一群训练有素的猎鹰 可以是一伙忍♥者
No way, boss. Not ninja style.
不可能的 老大 不是忍♥者的风格
Annie.
Annie
Blokes at the mill. Cagey lot.
工厂里那些小伙子们 非常狡猾
We might get somewhere with the women. Try get chatty with'em.
我们或许该从女人的角度下手 试着和她们谈谈
All girls together? Play the solidarity card?
所有女生们一起? 玩工会卡?
But don't push it. See what happens. I've squared it with your sergeant.
但是不要太急切 观察一下情况 我已经和你的上司达成一致
Under you now, am I?
我现在归你管 是么?
Thing is, Tyler,
事情是这样的 Tyler
Crime Squad only solve about three crimes a year.
重案组每年只能解决3宗案子左右
We, on the other hand, are always on the go.
而另一方面 我们却永远忙于工作
This is Dodds.
这位是Dodds
Second rate fence, aren't you, Dodds? Don't know what you mean.
剑道2段 是不是 Dodds? 不知道你在说什么
Plod stopped him for running a red light. Found these in his boot.
花了大力气阻止他闯红灯 在他的行李箱里找到了这个
Chalk up another for the boys. Bang him up, Ray.
给小伙子们再记上一笔 解决他 Ray
This is all very interesting, but can we stick to the job in hand?
这确实非常有趣 但是我们可以把精力集中在手头的工作上么?
Yes!
是的!
Let's go and make mincemeat of these Bolsheviks.
走吧 把这些布尔什维克做成馅饼
Right, have I done you lot?
都领到表格了么?
Names then, one at a flipping time.
写上名字 一次一个
Who's grubby paw is this? Alright, alright!
这是谁龌龊的爪子? 好吧 好吧!
What's your name, love?
你叫什么名字 亲爱的?
Think you've underestimated the scale of this investigation.
我认为你低估了这项调查的规模
We'll take the bulk of the statements today
今天我们要完成报告的主体
and I'll brief the department first thing tomorrow morning.
然后明天早上要做的第一件事就是作出提要
Hang on, what do you call "first thing"?
等等 你所谓的第一件事是什么意思?
I'll also have a resume document ready at the end of each day.
每天结束前我都会备好一份摘要文件
You're not giving me stuff to read?
不要写些废话给我看
Think of it as a back-up in case you lost your sixth sense.
就当作是你的第六感失灵的后备 以防万一
You like paperwork, I'll show you paperwork.
你喜欢纸面功夫 那我就让你见识一下“纸面”功夫
Who killed him?
是谁杀了他?
Come on.
快说
Who killed Jimmy Saunders?
谁杀了Jimmy Saunders?
A fiver to the one who tells me.
说出来就给他5英镑
Come on, who killed him?
快点 是谁杀了他?
It was him.
是他
Aye, alright then, I did it.
哦 好吧 是我♥干♥的
And this bugger my accomplice.
这厮就是我的帮凶
Thanks for your help. Take these men into custody.
感谢您的帮助 把这些人抓起来
You're joking!
别开玩笑了!
I never joke about a confession, sir!
我从不开供状的玩笑 先生!
Now, this is not a game!
这不是在开玩笑!
Jimmy Saunders was brutally hacked to death last night,
Jimmy Saunders昨晚被残暴的砍杀
and the killer might well be standing in this room.
而凶手或许就在这个房♥间里
In fact, you know you are.
事实上 你心里很清楚
Mill's dying. We could all be out anytime.
工厂濒临倒闭 我们随时可能卷铺盖走人
But at least we're sticking together. Triple shifts?
但至少我们坚守在一起 三班倒?
Saunders was like management's dancing bear.
Saunders就像个管理制度下的跳梁小丑
I don't know nothing. I don't see nothing or hear nothing.
我什么都不知道 什么都没看到 也没听到任何事
He used to call us mugs. Said we couldn't see the future.
他说我们是傻瓜 说我们没有远见
He didn't give a threepenny bit what hours he did.
他一个小时也没有给他三便士
Ted was right to lay one on him.
Ted揍他那一拳真是太对了
I wasn't even there. It was Derek.
我甚至不在场 是Derek
There was a fight in the pub last night.
昨晚在酒吧里发生了争执
Dad had a set-to with Saunders, so?
爸爸和Saunders互殴了 那又如何?
He were always scrapping.
他经常打架
Saunders had to make the eight o'clock shift.
Saunders8点钟要去换班就离开了
He left, me and me dad sunk a few more, then I left about tennish.
我和老爸又喝了几杯 我10点左右就离开了
Your dad hated him. Everyone hated him.
你♥爸♥爸恨他 所有人都恨他
Dad always said there's two types of enemy.
老爸常说 敌人有两种
The ones above you, management and government.
一种是凌驾于你之上的 也就是管理制度和政♥府♥
The one to fear is the other kind:
可怕的是另外一种:
the enemy within your own ranks.
那些和你地位相等的敌人
Why bother? Textiles is doomed.
有什么可不安的? 纺织业气数已尽
What's the point of fighting it?
争论这个有什么意义?
Sometimes the fight's the thing. Without it, you go under.
有时候争论本身就是意义所在 没有了它 你就会失败
You're Father of the Union Chapel.
你是工会联盟的创办者
Saunders was a scab. You hated him.
Saunders是破坏者 你恨他
I've never denied it.
对此我从不否认
Do you deny having a bellyful of air and then attacking him in a pub last night?
你是否否认昨天晚上你满腹怨气 随后在酒吧里袭击了他?
I didn't attack him, we came to blows, together.
我并没有袭击他 我们是互殴 互殴
Did you threaten to kill him?
你是否扬言要杀了他?
"You're dead, pal." My exact words.
"伙计 你死定了" 我的原话
How many times have you heard people say that?
你听别人这样说过多少次?
It's been said by men who've toddled off and done just that.
这句话每个经历过蹒跚学步的人都说过
Killed someone.
要杀了某人
What time'd you leave the pub? Just before eleven. I went home.
你是什么时间离开酒吧的? 11点前 我回家了
Are you a fit man, Ted?
你很健壮么 Ted?
I boxed in my prime, but my prime's way back.
我年轻时练过拳击 但年轻的时光已离我远去
I hear Saunders used to go running up on the moor.
我听说Saunders曾在沼泽里跑步
Do you do much running? What do you think?
你经常跑步么? 你觉得呢
Bloody hell. Several wounds.
真见鬼 几处伤口
One to the left shoulder, one to the chest and two to the right arm.
一处在左肩 一处在胸口 还有两处在右臂
Have you estimated time of death from blood temperature?
你根据血液温度推测死亡时间了么?
Sorry. Pathologist's at a wedding.
抱歉 病理学家参加婚礼去了
It shouldn't pose a problem.
这不能构成问题
Air temperature's was pretty consistent in there, weren't it?
那里的气温是恒定的 不是么?
Oh, that's pretty.
哦 真漂亮
You should send that to the gallery on VisionArt.
你该把它寄到视觉艺术的画廊去
They can't promise to return it,
让他们不能确保原物归还
but they do give a prize to all those they show.
.但他们会为所有观展者颁奖
The way this is sprayed suggests an attack carried out at speed.
血液溅出的形状显示攻击发生的很迅速
The size of cut suggests a long blade.
切口的形状说明刀身很长
Like one of them machetes the coloureds use?
是说其中一项符合那些有色劳工?
Ray. Can we please call them the "immigrant workforce"?
Ray.我们可以称他们为 "外来劳力"么?
Who, the coloureds?
谁 那些有色人种么?
There's a lot of Sheiks in that mill.
那个工厂里有很多部落族长
Well, they carry ceremonial daggers and all that, don't they?
他们佩戴庆典时用的短剑 不是吗?
Some bloke could keep it in his locker.
有些家伙们把它锁在柜子里
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表