剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
We shouldn't underestimate this man.
我们不该低估这个家伙
A stalemate can turn into a massacre like that.
如此困境会演变成屠♥杀♥
You're not in charge, Tyler.
这不是由你说了算的 Tyler
No, the bloke with the people at gunpoint is in charge.
没错 那个用枪挟持人♥质♥的家伙说了算
Reg?
Reg?
It's alright.
没关系
I need you to go in there and calm things down.
我要你进去之后使局面冷静下来
If we get his full attention, I've got a chance to sort this out.
如果我们吸引住他的全部注意力 我就有机会把它挑出来
Eyes and ears open.
警觉点
Lovely mouth closed. You'll be fine.
少说话 就不会有事
Nurse Cartwright.
你是Cartwright护士
Reg?
Reg?
Brought a nurse, for Doris.
我为Doris带来一名护士
Reg, she can only help the situation, what do you say?
Reg 她对于目前形势而言 有益无害 你怎么认为?
Send her up!
让她上来!
Okay, Reg.
好的 Reg
I've done something for you. Why don't you do something for me?
我已经帮了你一个忙 你何不也帮帮我们?
Why don't you tell me what today is all about?
何不告诉我今天发生的一切都是为了什么?
Reg?
Reg?
You can withdraw the feeding tube now.
你可以拔掉输氧管了
We'll disconnect at two.
我们会在2点钟切断
I know what she's thinking in there.
我知道他在那儿是怎么想的
Who, Annie?
谁? Annie?
Jackie Queen.
Jackie Queen
She's thinking we've run out of ideas.
她认为我们已经无计可施了
Is there something I should know about you and Jackie Queen?
关于你和Jackie Queen之间我是不是 还需要了解点什么?
She's got it in for the police.
她是因为警♥察♥才卷入这次事件的
She wants to know everything about us.
她想要了解与我们有关的一切
If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to hide.
如果你没什么事情要掩盖就无需掩盖
Nothing to hide on this one.
这件事上我们倒是无需掩盖
The whole city can see we've got cordons and doughnuts
整个城市都看到我们拉起封锁线划 还有那个甜甜圈
and now we've sent a helpless plonk.
而现在 我们又来了一次毫无用处的“攻击”
We're at a very delicate stage of...
我们现在的情况十分棘手...
Alright, Steve, keep your hat on.
好了 Steve 戴好你的帽子
Guten tag, gents.
在盯梢么 先生们
Morning, Litton.
早上好 Litton
D'you want me get a bowl of water for your guide dog?
想要我给你的导盲犬弄碗水喝么?
Regional Crime Squad should've been notified, Gene.
你不该通知重案组 Gene
Tread carefully.
小心为上
Hey, relax, Sonny Jim.
嘿 放轻松 Jim小乖乖
Big boys are here.
大哥哥们来了
Check your weapons.
检查武器
Don't do this. We've got Annie on the inside.
别这样 Annie还在里面呢
What, you're sending the birds into battle now, Gene?
什么 你们已经开始送小妞进去了么 Gene?
Don't wanna get your shoes dirty.
你不要插手
I'm begging you not to do this.
我请求你不要这样做
No one can die.
谁都不可以死
Alright, Cole, this is DCI Hunt.
听着 Cole 我是Hunt总探长
You're on your last warning!
最后给你一次警告!
DCI Litton, Regional Crime Squad.
我是重案组的Litton总探长
If you want to play a long game,
如果你想打持久战
that's fine with us, we're not going anywhere.
那正合我意 我们哪儿也不去
Means that I'm threatening you.
我们是在威胁你
We don't want to threaten him.
我们不想威胁他
We can't afford to lose a single hostage.
任何一个人♥质♥的损失我们都无法承担
What? No one?
什么? 一个都不损失?
Well, there's a thought.
不错的见解
It'll look good in the papers.
这样登报也会好看点
Yeah, well, making the front pages is an occupational hazard.
没错 做头版真是个专业的风险投机
"RCS diffuse the crisis, lead everyone to safety"...
"重案组散播危机 使公众得到安全"...
yes, I'm liking that.
没错 我很喜欢这题目
Maybe we should just shoot him.
或许我们该给他一枪
We need to negotiate! No, no. Him! Litton.
我们需要谈判! 不 我是说他! Litton
Nah. Paperwork. It'd be a bloody nightmare.
书面工作 可真是个噩梦
I want spam sandwiches and water!
我要午餐肉三明治和水!
We could let him eat lead instead.
我们可以让他吃铅来代替
Leave them outside this door and no funny business!
把食物放在这扇门外 不准耍花招!
You've got til two o'clock,
在2点钟之前
to tell us what you want, Reg. After that, it's no holds barred.
你还有机会说出你想要什么 Reg 在那之后 就没有掌控权了
Don't trust him, Reg, he'll blow your brains out, given half a chance!
别相信他 Reg 他会使你头脑短路 就少了一半的机会!
Please! You're jeopardising everything here!
拜托! 你使这里所有情况变得危险!
I'm approaching the door.
Reg 我正在接近大门
I am *not* armed.
我“没有”武器
I've got sandwiches and water for you.
我给你拿来了三明治和水
I'm gonna unlock the door.
Reg 我会打开门
I'm gonna unlock the door and I'm gonna bring this stuff in.
我会打开门 然后把这些东西带进来
Okay? I'm not trying to pull a fast one,
好么? 我不会搞突然袭击的
you have my word.
我保证
I'm unlocking the door now, Reg.
我正在开门 Reg
Reg, I'm inside.
Reg 我进来了
We'll remove his catheter.
我们要移除他的导尿管
Call the nurse.
叫护士过来
Perhaps we can talk more about how all this came about?
或许我们可以再多谈谈这一切都是为了什么?
You disobeyed me.
你违抗了我
I was just trying to help you, Reg.
我只是想帮你 Reg
And if I'm in here, with you, then I can help you.
而一旦我在这里 跟你在一起 我就能帮你了
What gives you the... hubris to imagine you can help me?
是什么使你这么的... 自负 让你自认为可以帮我?
Okay, let's put it another way.
好吧 让我们换种方式
Let me work with you.
让我与你共事
There's a lot at stake here, Reg, for both of us.
这其中风险很大 Reg 对你我而言都是如此
It's over. Drop it.
都结束了 把枪放下
Guv... Drop.
老爹... 放下
The nurse is dead. Then so are you.
我要杀了这个护士 那你也离死不远了
Guv, put the gun down.
老爹 把枪放下
D'you wanna see her brains all over the wall?
你想看到她的脑浆在墙上飞溅么?
D'you wanna see your own? Drop it! Back away!
你想要看看你自己的么? 把枪放下! 退后!
You threw away my gun!
你居然丢掉了我的枪!
I saved her life.
我救了她的命
You threw away...
你丢掉了...
my gun!
我的枪!
You were very wise. And you were exceedingly stupid.
你很聪明 而你 则极其愚蠢
Give her your key.
把你的钥匙给她
Now. Lock the doors.
现在 把门锁上
Oh, Doris!
哦 Doris!
So what about it, Reg?
到底是为什么 Reg?
Quid pro quo?
报复么?
I saved that situation just now.
我刚刚拯救了那样的局势
I did that for you.
我那么做是为了你
Can't you do something for me?
难道你就不能为我做点什么吗?
Why not?
有何不可?
Should have kept mine, Reg. Yours looks knackered.
你应该留下我那把 Reg 你的枪看起来已经老掉牙了
Service revolver. Oiled every day.
是我的配枪 每天都为它上油
Was that supposed to be a rescue attempt?
那原本该是一次营救尝试么?
You don't do rescue attempts, do you Gene?
你从来不做什么营救尝试 对么 Gene?
Shut your eyes, come in blasting, that's your strategy, isn't it?
无视我们的死活 风驰电掣的冲进来才是你的策略 不是么?
So, an hour and a half.
还有一个半小时
Tell me what's so important about two o'clock.
告诉我2点钟为什么这么重要
It's our deadline for the evening edition.
那是我们晚报的截稿期限
See...
知道么...
I'm the front page, Inspector.
我会是头版 警官
"At 8.30 this morning, an ordinary working man
"今天上午8时30分 一个普通的工薪族男性
entered the offices of the city's most respected newspaper
闯入全城最富盛誉报纸的办公室
and took control of it at gunpoint."
并以武力挟持了人♥质♥"
I want my story heard.
我想要有人倾听我的故事
What is your story?
你的故事是什么?
What you should be worried about, Inspector,
长官 你所该担心的是
is how the story ends.
这个故事如何收场
I need to make Doris more comfortable.
我需要让Doris更舒适些
It's too hot for her here by this radiator.
在暖气片附近对她来说太热了
Can someone help me, please?
谁来帮我一把 好么?
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表