剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
I've gotta stop him from leaving him and I don't know how.
我一定要阻止他离开 但我不知道怎么做
What everyone good barman knows is...
每一个优秀的酒保都知道
the beer ain't tasting good,
啤酒味道不纯正
it ain't a problem with the tap.
跟龙头没有关系
It's a problem in the barrel.
问题出在酒桶上
Get to the root of the problem, Sam.
要直击问题根源 Sam
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这里干什么?
Drinking.
喝酒
No, what are you doing here?
你这里想干什么?
Tell me Gene.
告诉我 Gene
Why are you sharing this little adventure with me?
为什么要让我参与你的小冒险?
You know, you talk a big game about leaving,
你一天到晚嚷嚷着要离开
but maybe this is more your cup of tea than you care to admit.
也许只是你一厢情愿 不肯承认罢了
I told you before, I've got nowhere else to go.
我以前跟你说过 我无处可去了
And I told you before, you wanted to come here in the first place.
我也跟你说过 你最想来这儿
Where's Vic Tyler?
Vic Tyler在哪里?
Let's leave Vic Tyler out of it, eh?
别把Vic Tyler牵扯进来 行吗
Key.
钥匙
Jimmy Lips' last word. What does it mean?
Jimmy Lips的遗言 是什么意思?
No ideas?
你也不知道?
Come on, brainbox. This is our only chance here.
开动脑筋 大脑门 这是我们唯一的机会
Only chance?
唯一的机会?
To nip it in the bud and get the Mortons
要赶在Morton兄弟摧毁无数幸福家庭前
before they destroy many more families' lives.
把他们扼杀在萌芽里
Did you find a key on him?
在他身上找到钥匙了吗
There's a Key Hugh Lane in Levenshulme.
没有 Levenshulme有一条钥休街
Did a drive-by, nothing.
我去查过 什么也有
Code?
暗号♥?
Where do they operate from?
他们在哪里进行幕后操控?
Well, we know they operate card games in the red light district.
目前只知道他们在红灯区开赌场
Plod reckons they've been running dog-fights down by the canal.
可能在运河旁边开斗狗赌局
Canal.
运河
So?
怎么啦
They know the wharfs.
他们知道码头
Maybe we got the wrong spelling.
也许是同音词
Quay.
"驳岸"
Police. Stay where you are.
警♥察♥ 不许动
You're nicked, sonny.
你们被捕了 小子
See you've got your vicars in a twist.
你的主教不在这里
Where are they?
他们在哪儿?
Right. One of you is happily gonna spill his guts to us.
好了 你们肯定有人会 开开心心向我们告密的
They're not here.
他们不在这里
Just relax. We've got plenty to go on.
放松 我们有很多工作要做
Somebody's bound to talk. There's no time!
肯定有人会开口的 没时间了
Here.
看这个
Looks like they've been thinking up titles. Listen to this.
看来他们一直在构思片名 听听这个
"On Her Majesty's Secret Cervix".
《女皇密处》
Guv. We've been flashing the photos around.
老大 我们把照片散发下去了
Vic Tyler got a reaction.
有人认出Vic Tyler了
Why're you showing photographs of Vic Tyler?
为什么要把Vic Tyler的照片给他们看?
We should be going after the Mortons, the root of the problem!
我们要追查的是Morton兄弟 问题的根源
I've got a hunch about Vic Tyler and it looks like it's paying off.
我就对Vic Tyler有不好的预感 果然成真了
He told us he'd been on a film shoot.
他说过 他去过一个拍摄现场
Not on this one. Do you know what I'm thinking?
不是这里 知道我的想法吗
He's been to a few.
他去过不少拍摄场地
I knew that bloke was yanking our chain. He's involved with them.
我就知道他在撒谎 他跟此案有关
Ray, get an APB on Vic Tyler.
Ray 全面通缉Vic Tyler
Bus stations, railway stations, the works.
汽车站 火车站 办公楼
You're barking up the wrong tree. He's innocent.
你们弄错目标了 他是无辜的
We should be going after the men who drove him away.
我们应该追查胁迫他的人
Tyler's involved! We pull him in and don't let him out of our sight
Tyler涉嫌此案 除非得到答案
until we get some bloody answers!
否则就把他抓起来 好好看着
You're gonna stitch him up.
你想抓他草草结案
There's a thought. You are, aren't you?
这个想法不错 是吗
If you do that, he'll bolt for good, and then it's over.
如果你这么做 他会永远逃跑的 一切都完了
No it's not. For me it is!
不 还没完 对我来说是
I really need you to help me find him! We've no idea of where he is!
我真的需要你帮我找到他 我们完全不知道他在哪儿
Or where he's gonna be...
或者说他要去哪儿
What?
什么
Where do you think you're going? Get out of my way.
你想去哪儿 别挡道
You're staying right here with me where I can keep an eye on you.
你要呆在我视线可及范围内
Don't! You are my DI.
放开 你是我的警探
Now you act like it!
拿点样子出来
My dad walked out on us at a family wedding,
我父亲在一个婚礼上离家出走了
roundabout this time.
差不多就是这个时候
I never found him. Not a trace.
我再也没有找到他 毫无踪迹
DCI Hunt, can you hear me? There's no sign of DI Tyler,
Hunt探长 能听见吗 这里没有Tyler警探的踪迹
but he was right about Vic coming to the wedding reception.
但他说对了 Vic来参加婚礼舞会了
He's just left the hall, over.
他刚离开舞厅 完毕
Can you hear me?
能听见吗
Look, I know what you said, but I'm going after him.
听着 我知道你的命令 但是我一定要跟着他
Excuse me.
打扰了
Have you seen my daddy?
你看到我爸爸了吗
I need to find my daddy.
我要找我爸爸
Go back inside.
回里面去吧
I'm gonna go and get him.
我会找到他的
Where are you?
你在哪
Where are you?
你在哪
Daddy, where are you?
爸爸 你在哪儿
Can you hear me, Sam?
能听见吗 Sam?
Please come in.
请回答
I can hear you.
我能听见
I'm a police officer.
我是警♥察♥
Ok well, leave me in peace, please. Don't wanna be involved.
好吧 请别骚扰我了 我不想和你们有任何瓜葛了
You are involved already, sir. What have I done?
早就有瓜葛了 先生 我做错了什么?
All I wanted was to keep my family safe.
我只是想保证家人的安全
Provide for them.
让他们过上好日子
You can discuss all this with DCI Hunt.
你可以跟Hunt探长讨论这些
They planted you like a little CID stooge.
他们把你当刑事侦查部的喽罗
Waiting for me. Spying on my family.
监视我的家人 等我出现
Well, you got no right. It's my life.
你们没权这么做 这是我的生活
It's my life!
我的生活
Give me that radio.
把无线电给我
Wait! Vic.
等等 Vic
You don't have to run anymore.
你不用再逃跑了
I can protect you.
我可以保护你
Victor Tyler, I'm arresting you... Wait, Annie.
Victor Tyler 我要逮捕你 等等 Annie
What's this for?
这是干什么
In case they found me, the Mortons.
以防Morton兄弟找到我
I could turn it on 'em.
就能拿枪指着他们
Or on myself.
或指着自己
Let me have it, Sam.
快给我 Sam
I can protect you!
我能保护你
And your family.
和你的家人
They're better off without me.
没有我 他们能过得更好
No, Vic, they need you. You have to stay.
不 Vic 他们需要你 你一定要留下来
Vic, please.
Vic 拜托
If I stay,
如果我留下来
I'll need to protect 'em.
我一定亲自保护他们
Don't, Sam.
别听他的 Sam
You stay?
你会留下来?
I promise. Sam! Don't!
我保证 Sam 不要
Don't you move a muscle, you scummy bastard.
不许动 混♥蛋♥
Sam, step back.
Sam 后退
What're you doing?
你干什么?
Do you wanna tell him, Vic, or shall I?
Vic 你来告诉他 还是我来?
Tell him what?
告诉他什么
A known associate of the Mortons had Vic's hotel room details
Morton兄弟的一个手下知道Vic房♥间的情况
We've got film that shows he was at a porno shoot.
我们找到一盘色情片显示他去过拍摄现场
He was at the snooker club,
Jimmy Lips和斯♥诺♥克俱乐部经理遇害时
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表