剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
You're strong. No doubt.
你很强壮 毫无疑问的
But you got to pick your fights, mon brave.
但你要重拾你的抗争 我勇敢的人啊
Who you fighting? Mr Hunt?
你在和谁抗争? Hunt先生么?
He really your enemy?
他真的是你的敌人么?
I don't know.
我不知道
You're fighting cos you're scared.
抗争是因为你心存恐惧
Maybe fear is enemy.
或许恐惧才是敌人
It's not over for you, Sam.
对你而言还没结束呢 Sam
What do you want? I told you.
你想要什么? 我跟你说过
I'm your only friend. I'm here to help.
我是你唯一的朋友 我是来帮忙的
Do you feel helpless?
你感到无助么?
Yeah. Unappreciated?
是的 壮志难酬?
That's a big word for a little girl. Scared?
对一个小女孩来讲世界太博大 恐惧?
Scared...
恐惧...
I'll stop fighting.
我要停止抗争
If I stop fighting, then I'm scared I'll die.
如果我停止抗争 我就会害怕 我会死
You poor thing.
可怜的人啊
What can I do? Give up.
我该做什么? 放弃
Lie down.
躺下
Close your eyes. And sleep.
闭上眼睛 睡觉
And sleep. No more nastiness.
睡觉 不再有不愉快
Just sleep.
只是沉睡
Just sleep. Forever.
只是沉睡 永远
Sleep.
沉睡
No!
不!
Time of death. Tea, one sugar. Bourbons.
死亡时间 加了一块糖的茶 还有威士忌
See? Multitasking.
你瞧? 这就是“一心多用”
Hand it over. Here you go.
拿过来 给
The report, Chris.
我是说报告 Chris
Shit!
该死!
Ted Bannister left the pub at ten to eleven.
Ted Bannister在10点到11点只见离开酒吧
Derek left at ten.
Derek在10点之后离开
Saunders was murdered before nine.
Saunders在9点前就被谋杀了
Which means...
这意味着...
both Ted and Derek were still in the pub drinking when it happened.
案发当时 Ted和Derek两人都在酒吧喝酒
Who the hell killed him, then?
那么又是哪个见鬼的家伙杀了他?
Look, we know you didn't do it!
听着 我们知道不是你干的!
I've told you, you've got it wrong, I've signed a confession!
我跟你说过了 你想错了 我已经在供词上签了名字!
Well, we're all at sea here, because this is making zero sense!
我们全都一头雾水 因为这毫无意义!
Now, you'd better start helping us out!
你最好帮我们的忙!
Start talking, cos I'm thirsty.
快说吧 我渴了
Yeah, well, I've told you! I did it!
好啊 我告诉过你们! 是我♥干♥的!
What are we looking for?
我们在找什么?
The bloods on that shirt carried oil traces.
那件衬衫上的血迹带有油渍
Well, it's a work shirt.
那是件工作服
You didn't read the forensic report, you, did you?
你没看法医报告 对吧?
There was oil in Saunders' wounds.
Saunders的伤口上有油
There's oil everywhere, it's a factory.
到处都有油 这是间工厂
Hang on, this is the loom he was using when he died.
.等等 这是他临死时用的织布机
No, this oil is a red herring. Hang on, I've got a feeling.
不 这是红鲱鱼的油 等等 我有种感觉
Oh, so it's alright for you to have feelings, is it, Gladys?
哦 如果是你灵感迸发就可以 对么 Gladys?
What's wrong with this machine? I dunno.
这台织布机有什么毛病? 我不知道
It's the wrong colour. It's giving you a shifty look.
是颜色不同 所以让你觉得有问题
Mr Coynes...there's no dirt, or oil, on this belt.
Coynes先生...这条传送带上没有污点或是油渍
It's a brand new belt. It's not dirty because it hasn't been used as yet.
这是条全新的传送带 没有污渍是因为还没有投入使用
But it was being used.
但它确实被用过了
By Saunders, the night he died.
被Saunders用过 就在他死去的那个晚上
So, that means somebody has replaced the belt, after his death.
所以 这意味着 有人在他死后换过传送带
Bloody hell. Yeah, well, you lost me.
真见鬼 是啊 你失去了我
Why would somebody replace this belt?
为什么会有人换掉传送带?
They can snap.
因为它们会突然断掉
And what happens when they snap?
而当它们断掉时会发生什么?
Jimmy Saunders wasn't murdered.
Jimmy Saunders不是被谋杀的
This belt drives the drums behind me.
这条传送带驱动我身后的滚轮
Two inch wide leather, at tension,
2英寸宽的皮革制品
running at high speed, and bound with staples.
在高速运转并绑着产品时被拉紧
Now, these belts, they can wear down. Shear.
这些传送带会坏掉 被切断
The belt snapped
传送带突然断掉
Flew out the loom, like a whip, straight at Saunders.
从织布机中甩出来 像鞭子那样 直奔Saunders而来
Chris, can you step up please?
Chris 站上来好么?
Now, he saw it coming. Nothing he could do about it.
他看到传送带过来了 手足无措
The wounds...
那些伤口...
...were here, here and here.
...分布在这里 这里 这里 还有这里
Four separate wounds, right?
四处单独的伤口 对吧?
Chris, put your arms up, try to defend yourself.
Chris 举起你的手 试着保护自己
Without the Boris Karloffs.
不要像Boris Karloffs那样
See, if you line the wounds up, they form a single straight line,
看 如果把这些伤口连起来 就形成了一条直线
right across the body, and around the shoulder.
刚好划过身体到达肩膀处
Hang about, Sherlock.
等一下 Sherlock
We've got an ID of Ted leaving the scene.
我们有目击证人证明Ted离开凶案现场
So you went to the factory to have it out with him.
于是你去工厂里和他一起吧它拿出来
To finish what you'd started.
去为你一手创造的东西做个了解
He was dead.
他死了
I panicked. You tried to clean up.
我很惊慌 你试图清理现场
You replaced the drive belt with a new one from stores.
你用店里的新传送带换下了原来那条
Why do that?
为什么要那么做?
If it got out, it'd be a death knell for the factory.
如果这件事公诸于众 会为工厂敲响丧钟
Dodgy floor joist can close a mill.
地基不稳会导致磨坊关门
What's a fatal accident going to do to us?
一场致命的意外会对我们产生什么影响?
It took you a long time to clear up, though, didn't it?
但是你仍然花费很久的时间去清理现场 对么?
Half two by the time you left.
你离开的时候已经2点半了
You were spotted by Martin Ellis, truck driver.
你被Martin Ellis 一个卡车司机人出来了
You'd do that, just so they could keep their jobs.
你只有这么做 才能保住他们的饭碗
Just for the chance they could keep their jobs.
只是为了能保住他们的饭碗
Sorry.
抱歉
Why?
为什么?
Right, get out of my station, get out of my sight.
好吧 从我的警署里离开 从我眼前消失
I should bang you up for just wasting my time.
我真该把你绑起来 因为你浪费了我的时间
It doesn't matter. Only my family matters.
没关系 只有我的家人会在意
It's good though.
结果仍是好的
Nobody goes down for life.
没有人的生活会因此落幕
Community goes down for life.
社区终将沉沦
You don't know that for sure.
这可不一定
We were going for that drink.
我们是为了喝杯酒才去的
Sorry.
抱歉
Got to finish the report.
得去把报告做完了
But that's when they asked us to do it.
但就是那时候他们要我们这么做的
That's where it ends, that's all I know, end of story.
这就是我所知道的全部 是终结 是故事的终结
Ray.
Ray
I was told nothing.
我对此一无所知
Go through the back, pick up the bag.
穿到后面去 拾起包
I've always been thin like Twiggy, well, not exactly as thin as Twiggy...
我一直都瘦得跟小树杈似的 并不是真的像树杈一样瘦...
She didn't half go on, that one.
她没有从中间继续下去
Hang on a minute.
等一下
I was told nothing.
我对此一无所知
Go through the back, pick up the bag. I've always been thin...
穿到后面去 拾起包 我一直都瘦得跟小树杈似的...
"Go through the back and pick up the bag".
"穿到后面去 拾起包 "
Meaning?
什么意思?
Outside toilet.
室外厕所
I picked up the guns.
我捡起枪
But Derek wasn't gonna use 'em.
但是Derek不打算用
Not even with no one at the mill.
甚至没有和工厂里的任何人在一起
Ted says you've gotta fight.
Ted说你在抗争
Does he know?
他知道么?
Ted? 'Course not.
Ted? 当然不知道
It's a wages job.
这是个有偿工种
Alright, love. We're picking up your boyfriend,
好吧 亲爱的 我们在找你的男朋友
and I need the addresses of the other blokes involved.
我还需要其他所有相关的家伙们的地址
They're not there.
他们不在那
The factory's gonna open tomorrow, innit?
工厂明天就会开工 对么?
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表