剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
Oi, referee, are you blind?!
喂 裁判 你瞎了吗
Right, hold on. What do you think I'm doing!
右转 抓紧 你以为我在干吗
Back of the net!
逼进网窝
Did you see that? Definitely offside.
看见了吗 绝对越位了
You're nicked, sunbeam.
你被捕了 小帅哥
Chris, take him away, charge him.
Chris 带他走 把罪名告诉他
I'll do it.
我来吧
I'm arresting you for the theft of a motor vehicle,
你现在因偷窃汽车
resisting arrest, and driving like a div.
拒捕 及鲁莽驾驶等罪被捕
You're not obliged to say anything unless you wish to do so,
你有权保持缄默
anything you may say may be taken in evidence.
你所说的一切可能成为呈堂证供
Little sod. They should bring back National Service.
小混♥蛋♥ 应该恢复兵役制度
What, take him away, teach him how to kill people?
什么 把他带走 教他杀人?
Didn't do me any harm. Teach him some manners.
我也当过兵 不是还好好的 让他在兵营里学学纪律
Oi, referee!
喂 裁判
Has anyone ever told you you need glasses, you dozy git!
有没有人告诉你你该配眼睛了 瞎子
Next time, I'll run you over!
小心下次我轧死你
Think you'd better take this.
Rob 你的电♥话♥
Plod have found a body in Trafford Park.
Plod在特拉福德公园发现了一具尸体
Somebody help us?
谁帮帮我
Oh, leave him. Weediest kid always stayed in goal.
别管他 瘦猴只能守门了
Come on!
快点
Chris, you're being a div. Get in.
Chris 你这个蠢货 上车
My name is Sam Tyler.
我叫Sam Tyler
I had an accident and I woke up in 1973.
我出了车祸 醒来时发现现在是1973年
Am i mad? In a coma? Or back in time?
是我疯了?昏迷?还是回到了过去?
Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet.
不管发生了什么 我似乎来到了另一个星球上
Now maybe if I can work out a reason, I can get home.
也许查出原因 我就能回家了
Get him out of here! Get out!
不许进入 出去
Colin Clay, number 8, Heathfield Road.
Colin Clay 家住Heathfield路8号♥
I think it was a heart attack.
我觉得是心脏病发作
It must have exploded out his arse, there's blood all down his back.
那他的心脏一定从肛♥门♥里爆出来了 因为他的背上都是血
What's up with you? Got a cold.
怎么了 感冒了
Stabbing?
刺伤?
If it was, I couldn't find a hole.
如果是的话 我找不到伤口
Well, it was very cold last night.
昨晚很冷
He may have delayed rigor mortis.
可能减缓了尸体僵硬速度
And I can smell alcohol, so I'd say... eleven thirty.
能闻到酒精的气味 估计死亡时间是11:30
How'd you work that out? Chucking out time.
你怎么算出来了 别纠缠在时间上了
Found this.
我找到了这个
United.
曼联
Well...
好了
Whoever did it, at least he had a decent motive.
无论凶手是谁 动机都很充分
He's a City fan.
他是曼城的球迷
Shall I let his old lady know she can join the singles club?
要我告诉他老婆 她重归单身了吗?
No. I'll do it.
我来吧
Is your mum in? Mum!
嗨 你妈妈在吗 妈妈
I'm a police officer. Can I have a word?
我是警♥察♥ 能跟您谈谈吗
Ryan?
Ryan?
I'm gonna get off now.
我要走了
Will you look after your mum for me?
替我照顾好你妈妈 好吗
Promise?
你保证?
Find out who killed me dad?
请抓住杀我爸爸的凶手
Yes, I will. Promise?
我会的 你保证?
Doesn't take much working out, even for you lot.
这案子对你们几个来说 也不是很复杂吧
Right, let's start by bringing in all known football hooligans,
先从所有臭名昭著的足球流氓入手
get their names and addresses, find out where they were last night.
查出他们的姓名 住址 调查昨晚他们在哪儿
Get Ray to breathe on them. I think you're wrong.
让Ray把感冒传染给他们 我觉得你的方向错了
This doesn't bear the hallmarks of a football-related attack.
本案不一定是足球袭击
United are playing City on Saturday.
周六曼联将与曼城进行德比大战
Some poor sod always gets a good kicking.
总有几个倒霉蛋挨揍
But that's just it, he didn't.
问题是 他没有被打的痕迹
If this was about football, he would've had serious injuries.
如果真的是因为足球 他应该会有很多严重的伤口
He's dead, that's quite serious.
他死了 这够严重了吧
Colin Clay wasn't beaten up.
Colin Clay没有被打
He didn't have "Georgie Best is a tosser" written on his forehead.
他额头上也没被写 "Georgie Best是杂种"
In fact, nothing I saw this morning suggested he died
事实上 我今早发现的所有线索
because of which football team he supported.
没有一条说明他的死 与他支持哪个球队有关
That's because you don't know this city like I do.
因为你不如我了解这座城市
I want to talk to his family, his friends, and his workmates.
我想和他家人 朋友和同事谈谈
I wanna find out if there was another motive.
我想查查有没有其他动机
You do that, Sherlock, and if that doesn't work, try the butler.
你去吧 福尔摩斯 如果行不通 再问问他管家
Maybe he did it.
也许是他干的
I'll bang up a hooligan by lunch.
我午餐前要拷问一个足球流氓
Hello love, DC Skelton.
你好 我是Skelton警员
You didn't see anybody suspicious on your round?
附近有没有看到可疑人物
What now, boss? Let's go back over the statements.
现在怎么办 头儿? 再研究一下笔录
It's essential we take a methodical approach-
采取系统研究方法很重要
Allow me to rephrase the question.
我再问一遍
Bloody hooligans. Waste of space.
足球流氓 浪费资源
Had us scratching our heads for a while.
把我们难倒了好一会儿
His clothes were covered in blood but only on the back.
他的衣服被血覆盖 但都集中在背部
If it wasn't for that, we'd never have found it.
要不是这样 我们永远也不会发现这个
Found what?
发现什么
There.
这里
Just above the hairline. Puncture wound.
发际线上方有刺伤
We'll have to go in and have a proper look, but my guess,
还没进行深入检查 不过我估计
it punctured the cerebellum.
可能刺到了小脑
Knife?
刀?
Too small.
没这么大
What then?
那是什么
Your guess is as good as mine.
我跟你想得一样
All I can tell you is, it was no more than three inches long.
我只能告诉你 凶器不超过8厘米
The skin is serrated too, on one side.
皮肤一侧呈锯齿状
Some kind of hunting tool?
狩猎工具造成的?
Maybe.
有可能
And there were no other injuries?
没有其他伤口吗
None I can find.
我没找到
No... fractures or bruising? Nothing.
没有骨折或淤伤? 什么也没有
Nothing to suggest a beating.
没有遭到殴打的痕迹
No.
没有
It was here, weren't it?
就是这儿 对吗
Ryan.
Ryan
What you doing here?
你来这儿干什么?
Does your mum know where you are?
妈妈知道你来这儿吗
She's crying with loads of people round her.
她还在抹眼泪 一堆人陪着她
Come on. Let's get you back.
来吧 我送你回去
Everyone wants me to cry, but I can't.
大家都要我放声哭 可是我根本哭不出
It's okay. You don't have to cry if you don't want to.
没事的 如果你不想 可以不哭
Tried pinching myself really hard.
我试过很用力地挤眼睛
You can't make yourself feel something that you don't.
你无法伪装感情
I feel bad and that,
我的确觉得很难过
but I didn't see him much. Only at weekends.
但除了周末我很少见到他
Why's that? He drove lorries round.
为什么 他是货柜车司机 四处跑
Oh. 'Course he did.
哦 是的
Wayne's dad died too.
Wayne的爸爸也死了
Who's Wayne? Mate of yours? Best mate.
谁是Wayne?你朋友吗 我最好的朋友
Lives with his aunty and uncle.
他和叔叔阿姨住
Cos his mam ran off with an insurance man.
因为他妈妈跟一个卖♥♥保险的跑了
Is your dad dead?
你♥爸♥爸死了吗
No - actually, no, he's not.
不 不 没有
You're lucky.
你真幸运
Yeah.
是的
Do you live with him? No. Not anymore.
你和他住一起吗 不 现在不是了
To tell you the truth, I'm not sure where he is.
老实说 我不太清楚他在哪儿
Dad promised to take me to the match on Saturday.
爸爸答应带我去看周六的比赛
Can't somebody else take you?
其他人不能带你去吗
Not without me dad.
没有爸爸我不去
He scored, Sam, did you see that?
他进球了 Sam 看到了吗
Someone smells nice.
有人今天香喷喷的
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表