剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
Sam?
Sam?
Sam?
Sam?
Can you hear me?
听得见吗
It's Mum.
是我 妈妈
Sam?
Sam?
Sammie?
Sammie?
Mum?
妈妈?
Sammie.
Sammie
Ivanhoe.
Ivanhoe
Sammie?
Sammie?
Mum!
妈妈
Hello. Do you know a little boy who lives round here?
你好 你知道附近住着一个小男孩吗
Sam Tyler. He'd be about four years old.
他叫Sam Tyler 今年应该4岁了
I'm not meant to talk to strange men. Are you a strange man?
妈妈叫我不要和陌生人说话 你是陌生人吗
I think I probably am, yeah. Jane! Come here.
算是吧 Jane 过来
Excuse me. I'm just looking for a...
对不起 我想找…
Can I help you?
有事吗
Help yourself, mate, is what you can do. Keep on walking.
朋友 少多管闲事 走吧
I'm a police officer.
我是警♥察♥
Good for you!
好工作
He's been a bit of a greedy boy and I'm just reminding him of the rules.
这孩子最近有点贪吃了 我只是提醒他一下规矩
Did you hear what I said?
听见我说的吗
I said I'm a police officer.
我说了 我是警♥察♥
I'm working here, now run along!
我在工作 走开
Bugger!
混♥蛋♥
Oi!
喂
What the hell do you think you're doing?!
你以为你在干什么
I'm arresting you for assault.
我要以袭击伤人罪逮捕你
You do not have to say anything but it may harm your defence,
你有权保持沉默 但审讯时
if you do not mention when questioned
如拒绝回答日后♥庭♥审之相关问题
something which you later rely on in court.
将影响你的辩护
That's not how it goes!
这句话不是这样说的
Big mistake, copper!
是误会 警官
My name is Sam Tyler.
我叫Sam Tyler
I had an accident and I woke up in 1973.
我出了意外 醒来时回到了1973年
Am i mad? In a coma? Or back in time?
是我疯了?还是昏迷? 又或是回到了过去?
Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet.
不管怎样 感觉就像到了另一个星球
Now maybe if I can work out a reason, I can get home.
也许发现其中的秘密 我就能回家啦
Alright love. New, is he?
美女们 他是新来的吧
Shut up.
闭嘴
I want it written down that I had nothing to do with it!
请记录 我与此事无关
What's the charge? Assaulting this man.
什么罪名? 袭击伤人
No he didn't! We were just wrestling.
不不 他没有 我们只是切磋切磋
And resisting arrest.
还有拒捕罪
Shall you tell him, darling, or shall I?
亲爱的 你们说 还是我说?
Number three's empty.
三号♥审讯室无人
What you got then? Crisp.
上面写了什么? 赛马Crisp
Bastard. He's drawn the favourite.
可恶 你把我最喜欢的抽去了
There you go boss.
老大 你来
"Proud Percy"
赛马Proud Percy
Sweepstake for the Grand National on Saturday.
周六国家赛马大赛的彩票
Can somebody put some bog roll in the loo?
有人能在厕所放一点卷筒纸吗
I've just had to wipe my arse on Francis Lee.
我刚才只能用球星Francis Lee的 封面照擦屁♥股♥了
Red Rum.
赛马Red Rum
Never heard of him.
闻所未闻
I'll swap you Red Rum for Proud Percy.
我拿Proud Percy换你的Red Rum
Why?
为什么?
Redrum, Redrum.
Redrum Redrum
I just like his name.
我就是喜欢他的名字
You got inside information?
你有内部消息?
Guv? What?
头儿 什么?
Charlie Edwards. What about him?
Charlie Edwards 干什么
Some prat just arrested him.
哪个白♥痴♥逮捕了他
Who is this Charlie Edwards?
这个Charlie Edwards有什么名堂?
An unpleasant little scrotum
一个微不足道的小混球
what we in the business call a "necessary evil".
业内人都称之为"必要的坏蛋"
I don't get it.
我不明白
Don't know what it's like in Hyde,
我不知道在Hyde是怎么样的
but in A Division we use checks and balances.
但是在这里我们有制衡制度
It works very nicely, thank you,
非常有效 谢谢
until some dill from the suburbs starts waving his willy around.
直到某个城里来的傻小子开始任意妄为
Checks and balances.
制衡制度?
Edwards works for a local businessman, Stephen Warren.
Edwards为本地商人Stephen Warren工作
Mr Warren enjoys cordial relations with the police.
Warren先生和警方关系和睦
You're bent.
你腐♥败♥了
Bent as a fish-hook!
比臭豆腐还腐♥败♥
But he keeps his streets spotlessly clean.
但他保持地头一尘不染
No burglaries, no sex crimes,
没有抢劫 没有性犯罪
and he always lets us know if any unsavoury characters arrive in the city.
如果有通缉犯进入本市 他也会及时通知我们
And what do we do in return?
那我们怎么回报他呢
For a start, we don't arrest his right-hand man, okay?
首先 我们不会逮捕他的左右手
Mr Hunt.
Hunt先生
No need to apologise.
不必道歉
It was just an honest mistake.
误会而已
What's going on?
怎么回事?
The assault charge against Mr Edwards has been dropped.
Edwards先生的袭击伤人罪被撤销了
What about resisting arrest?
那拒捕罪呢
That's been dropped too.
也撤销了
I've left some free passes for the boys and girls, Mr Hunt,
我给大家留了一些增票 Hunt先生
just to show there's no hard feelings.
请放心 这件事不会伤了我们的感情
Hang on! He's my detainee.
等等 他是我的拘留犯
I say when he gets released. Shut it.
他能否释放只有我说了算 闭嘴
Right, on your way, and don't push it.
好了 你可以走了 别太急
Of course no, Mr Hunt.
当然不会 Hunt先生
See you again, hero.
回见 英雄
What are you doing tonight?
今晚有什么节目吗
I can't believe what I've just seen.
真不敢相信我看到的
Right, cancel it. You're having a drink with me.
行了 取消约会 和我去喝一杯
You said a quiet little pub.
你说去一间安静的小酒吧
Did I? Evening, Mr Hunt.
我有吗 晚上好 Hunt先生
Don't scratch it.
别刮花了
This is Warren's place, isn't it?
这是Warren的地方 对吗
There's no flies on you, are there? What're we doing here?
什么都瞒不过你 是吗 我们来这儿干什么
Furthering your education so you don't start a war.
让你接受深造 免得挑起战争
I don't want anything to do with it.
我不想和这地方有任何牵扯
You are to do with it.
你牵扯定了
You don't throw stones in my pond.
不许在我的辖区捣乱
I've seen where this sort of thing leads.
我见过这种事产生的恶果
And now we have to apologise. I say "we" but I mean "you".
现在我们必须道歉 我说"我们" 其实就是"你"
No chance! I've got nothing to apologise for!
没门儿 我没什么好道歉的
Hey boss! Over here!
嗨 头儿 这边
Hello!
嗨
Didn't think this'd be your scene!
没想到你会来这儿
Do you come here often?
你常来吗
Only when we get in free on the guest list.
只有得到赠票才来
Oi! Sam!
过来 Sam
I need to talk to you about something.
我有话要和你说
A much-loved orange cat called Ivanhoe.
我看到一只名叫Ivanhoe的橘黄色可爱小猫
VIP lounge, love.
VIP包厢 美女
I don't think that includes off-duty slags
不过下班以后 头发闪亮的荡♥妇♥
with glitter in their hair, do you?
可不能进 你说呢
Bobby Charlton.
Bobby Charlton在这儿
Yeah, and Francis Lee.
是啊 还有Francis Lee
Denis Law?
Denis Law?
Half a million pounds wouldn't buy you that lot.
花50万英镑也看不到这么多明星
Oh my God.
哦 天啊
What?
干什么?
Marc Bolan.
Marc Bolan
Who?
谁?
Marc Bolan. Lead singer with T. Rex.
T. Rex乐队的主唱Marc Bolan
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表