剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
As soon as my husband gets back, he'll pay you this month's rent.
我丈夫一回来 就会付这个月的房♥租
Not to mention the two months before that.
更不说前两个月的
You know, there's a law
法律规定
against landlords letting themselves in to tenanted property.
禁止房♥东私闯租客的房♥间
No there's not.
才没有
You can leave now, Mr Carroway,
你可以走了 Carroway先生
or we can discuss this further down the station.
或者我们到警局继续讨论
I answer to Mr Warren.
我替Warren先生干活
Yeah?
是吗
He won't like it, he won't like it at all!
他不喜欢这样 他一点儿也不喜欢
I'll be back to get your money later, Mrs Tyler, when your friend has gone.
等你朋友走了 我会回来讨债的 Tyler太太
I'm sorry.
对不起
How much do you owe?
你们欠多少?
Lots.
很多
What're you doing?
你干什么?
I won some money on....
我打牌
cards.
赢了一点钱
I don't even know you.
我几乎不认识你
Why would I take money from you?
为什么要拿你的钱?
It doesn't matter. It's only money.
没关系 只是一点钱而已
There's no such thing as "only", Detective Inspector.
不可能"只是" 警探先生
Put your money away.
把你的钱收好
Look, there's a horse running in the Grand National.
听着 国家赛马大赛有一匹马
Red Rum.
Red Rum
Put your housekeeping money on him.
把你的家用全买♥♥它
I promise you, you won't be disappointed.
我保证 你不会失望了
Put my family's last pennies on a horse?
把家里仅剩的最后一分钱花在一匹马上?
You know, you should meet my husband one day.
你真该见见我丈夫
You'd get along well.
你们臭味相投
I think you should go now.
我看你该走了
I don't want anything from you.
我对你没有企图
Not in the way you think. Goodbye, Detective Inspector.
绝对不是你想的那样 再见 警探
Mr Tyler.
Tyler先生
What a pleasure. Take a seat.
何等荣幸 请坐
What's this? It's yours.
这是什么 这是你的了
Really?
真的?
Where did you find it? In my pocket.
你在哪儿找到的? 我的口袋里
Can't be mine then. Must be yours.
那就不会是我的 肯定是你的
If you try and bribe a police officer again, I will arrest you.
如果你再企图贿赂警官 我就逮捕你
To early for a sharpener, Mr Tyler?
话是不是说得太早了 Tyler先生?
I don't know what kind of deals you might have with other officers,
我不知道你和其他警官达成了什么默契
but you have no deal with me.
但你我绝对没有任何关系
Is that so?
是吗
And I'm gonna go out of my way
我会尽全力
to make life as difficult for you as possible.
让你的日子难过的
You're new here, son, so I'll let that pass.
小子 你是新来的 这次就算了
Others have tried to wear the white hat, and all have failed.
一直有人想逞英雄 全都失败告终
I just caught one of your... landlords, harrassing one of your tenants.
我刚逮到你的一个房♥东 骚扰你的一个房♥客
Don't ever let me see that again.
别让我再看到这样的情况
What's his name?
他叫什么?
I'll see that he's dealt with.
我保证好好教训他
The easy days are over.
好日子到头了
I'll be watching you.
我会看着你的
So you say, Mr Tyler.
你这么说嘛 Tyler先生
Show the detective inspector out.
带警探先生出去
I'll find my own way out. What a clever boy.
我认识路 真聪明
Not too clever for your own good, I hope.
小心聪明反被聪明误
Like I said, I'll be watching you.
我说了 我会看着你的
You met your mother? I know how it sounds.
你见到你妈妈了? 我知道听上去很疯狂
You don't believe me, do you?
你不相信我 对吗
You look tired.
你看上去很疲倦
What do you know about Warren?
你了解Warren吗
Annie?
Annie?
Why don't we... go to the flicks or something?
我们去看电影吧
You can pay.
你请客
What's on?
哪些片子在上映?
Something called... "Mean Streets",
一部叫<穷街陋巷>
or "Carry On Girls".
还有<选美女孩>
What?
干什么?
How's the corned beef hash? It's a triumph, as ever.
咸牛肉马铃薯泥好吃吗 太成功了
There's a girl in the cells asking after you.
监狱里有个女孩找你
Who is it? Says her name's Joni Newton.
是谁? 她说她叫Joni Newton
What's it about?
干什么?
She put a brick through a Woolworths' front window.
她把Woolworth家的前窗砸了
It's hardly CID, that, is it?
好像不归刑事侦查局管 对吗
She won't speak to anyone else but you.
她不肯跟任何人开口 除了你
I'm frightened.
我很害怕
I'm really, really frightened.
我真的 真的很害怕
Frightened of who?
怕什么?
Stephen Warren.
Stephen Warren
Why're you frightened of him?
为什么怕他?
He says he going to kill me.
他说他要杀了我
But before he does, he says he's gonna...
但杀我之前 他说他要…
I need evidence, Joni. I can't do anything without evidence.
我需要证据 Joni 没有证据我什么也做不了
No way. Help me nail him.
不 不行 帮我逮到他
I can't do anything about a threat.
口头威胁 我拿他没办法
I'll come back when I'm dead then, shall I?
那要等我躺着回来 是吗
Why haven't you told any of the other officers about this?
你为什么没有根其他警官说?
Because they would've told Warren and that would've been the end of me.
因为他们会告诉Warren 那我就完蛋了
What are you implying?
你在暗示什么?
That everyone in this station is bent, that's what I'm implying.
暗示整个警局都腐♥败♥了
I'll have to talk to my DCI. No!
我得和探长商量一下 不行
No. This place is infested.
不要 这里到处都是眼线
You know it is.
你知道的
What do you want me to do?
你要我怎么做?
I'm not safe at my place.
我家不安全
I'm not safe anywhere in Manchester.
曼彻斯特任何地方都不安全
Just let me stay with you tonight.
让我今晚和你一起
I'll put you in one of the cells overnight. You'll be safe there.
今晚你呆在监狱里 你在那儿很安全
I can't take you home with me.
我不能把你带回家
You've been arrested for criminal damage.
你因刑事毁坏罪被捕
I'm a police officer. Then behave like one.
我是警♥察♥ 那就做点样子出来
I've come to you 'cause I'm in trouble.
我遇到麻烦了 所以才来找你
If you let me out of here, I'm dead.
如果你赶我出去 我就死定了
A friend is coming from Liverpool to pick me up in the morning,
明早 我朋友会从利物浦来接我
and then you'll never see me again. I promise.
你再也不会见到我了 我保证
I've got no one else to turn to.
我找不到其他人帮忙了
Please.
拜托
Please help me.
请帮帮我
Put your coat on.
把外套穿上
Watch yourself-
看着点路
Hello, Joni.
嗨 Joni
What you doing here? She's a friend of mine.
你在这儿干什么? 她是我朋友
Is that right?
是吗
She's a friend of a lot of people, aren't you darling?
她是很多人的朋友 对吗 亲爱的
Not of yours, scumbag.
不是你的 恶心
Does Warren know you're out?
Warren知道你出来了吗
Hey, don't forget to wash your hands afterwards, sir.
先生 完事后别忘了洗手
What you doing?
你在干什么?
Cooking.
烧饭
What's that?
这是什么?
It's a mango.
芒果
And that thing?
那个呢
That thing...
那是
That "thing" is a jalapeño chilli.
墨西哥辣椒
Isn't it easier just to open a can of baked beans?
吃罐头甜豆不是更方便吗
No.
不要
Here. Open some wine. Shut up.
来 别说了 把酒打开
Wine.
葡萄酒
You're not your normal copper, are you?
你不是普通的警♥察♥ 对吗
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表