剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
where we found Jimmy Lips and the manager dead.
他也在场
Guv, this is...
老大 这…
There was no one at the club, Sam. Just him.
没有其他人在俱乐部里 Sam 除了他
We've only got his word that the Morton brothers were there.
是他说 Morton兄弟在那里的
We never searched him. He could've had a gun himself.
我们没从未搜他的身 他可能藏着枪
Oh my sweet godfathers, you think what?
哦 天啊 你说什么
We've got no formal ID on the brothers.
我们从未得到Morton兄弟的正式身份
Never crossed our minds that one man...
从没想过一个人
could be pretending to be two men.
可能假扮两个人
You're not gonna set him up, Gene.
你不能陷害他 Gene
I don't need to, Sam.
根本不必我陷害 Sam
Forget logic, what does that tell you?
忘了逻辑吗 逻辑怎么说的
He's rotten, Sam. We've got to bring him in.
他有问题 Sam 我们得带他走
Now that's an odd thing to do.
这样做就有点奇怪了
You don't want me to leave.
你不想让我走
But I have to leave, Gene.
但我一定得走 Gene
He's under stress, sir.
长官 他压力太大了
I'm not exactly dozing in a deckchair myself, here.
我也不是傻子
Listen to me.
听我说
Write it down, I'll read it later.
写下来 我等一会看
Dad.
爸
Stop.
停下
You understand. You know what the police are like.
你明白的 你知道警♥察♥的恶行恶状
They need to solve cases, they'll do anything to...
为了破案 他们可以不惜任何代价…
Don't leave.
别走
I'm begging you.
求你了
You can't protect me Sam. Not even from your own DCI.
你保护不了我 Sam 甚至在你的探长面前都无法保护我
I can.
我能
I can save you.
我能救你
But you have to stay,
但你一定要留下来
together with your family, the way it was supposed to be.
和家人呆在一起 保持原样
I'll need to feel safe if I stay, Sam.
留下来一定要有安全感 Sam
Please.
拜托
Give me the gun.
把枪给我
I'll stay if you give me the gun.
把枪给我 我就留下来
Come on, Sam.
加油 Sam
Come on.
来啊
He's waking up.
他醒了
You're so close.
就差一步了
You can do it, Sam.
你行的 Sam
Come on, Sam, come on.
加油 Sam 快啊
I had to know.
我得知道真♥相♥
I had to be sure.
确保万无一失
I saw it.
我都看见了
It was a memory from when I was four.
4岁时起就有了这段记忆
You out here in the woods.
你站在树林里
The woman in the red dress.
一个红衣女子
She was a police officer.
她是警♥察♥
And you struck her down...
你把她击倒
and you kicked her and kicked her...
不停地踢她 踢她
and then you fled. And I saw it all.
然后你逃跑了 我都看见了
I blocked it out.
直到来这儿
Until I came here.
我才想起这一切
Victor Tyler,
Victor Tyler
you are under arrest for murder,
你因谋杀罪
and for obtaining monies by the manufacture and distribution
及制♥造♥发行1967年《禁止淫秽出版物法》明令禁止的出版物牟取暴利
of material banned by the 1967 Obscene Publications Act.
两项罪名被捕
Fine.
好吧
Fair cop.
好警♥察♥
Slap on the cuffs.
把我铐起来
Are you gonna tell my Ruth and little Sammie what I am?
然后告诉Ruth和小Sammie我的真面目?
Or do you want them to read about it in the papers?
还是想让他们自己从报纸上看到?
Or find out that daddy's a crook...
或是让操场上的小朋友
from the kids in the playground.
告诉他 他爸爸是个坏蛋?
You'll ruin their lives.
你会毁了他们的生活
He moved.
他动了
How badly do you want this, DI Tyler?
你想我出多大的糗 Tyler警探?
I just want you to stay.
我只想让你留下来
Can't stay.
不行
Not with Ruth and little Sam.
不可能与Ruth和小Sam一起
If I stay, it's in prison.
如果我留下来 肯定进监狱
Oh my god!
哦 天啊
How can I...
我怎么才能…
This is not fair!
这不公平
I can't win!
我永远赢不了
What're you gonna do, Sam?
你想怎么样 Sam?
Go.
走吧
Get out of here.
离开这儿
What's going on?
出什么事了?
Where's my Vic?
Vic呢
Tell me.
告诉我
Vic was...
Vic他
involved in something.
出了点事
It wasn't his fault.
不是他的错
He was in the wrong place at the wrong time.
他在错误的时间 出现在了错误地点
His life, and in fact, your lives...
他的生命 还有你的生命
were all in danger.
都处于危险之中
He's gone away now...
他现在离开了
so he can stay safe.
才能保证生命安全
You and Sammie will be safe.
你和Sammie也安全了
I'm sorry.
对不起
I have to tell Sammie something.
Sammie在等我的消息
What do I tell him, Inspector?
我该怎么告诉他 警探?
Tell him...
告诉他
He's on the road.
他上路了
Just back on the road.
又上路了
And tell him...
告诉他
He'll see his daddy again.
他一定会再见到爸爸的
Don't you look smart?
你真漂亮
Like a prince.
像王子一样
Daddy's gone away, Sammie.
爸爸走了 Sammie
He didn't want to, but... he had to.
他也不想的 迫不得已
On the road again, just...
又上路了
Just back on the road.
回到路上
But he loves us.
他很爱我们
And you'll see him again.
你一定会再见到他的
Come on. Big man now.
乖 你是大人了
No tears.
不许哭
Hide those bad feelings away, Sam.
把难过藏起来 Sam
Do you see now?
看见了吗
Nothing can make you wake up...
不论出什么事 你都不会醒来
because you are already awake.
因为你根本没有昏迷
I'm afraid I'm never gonna believe that.
恐怕我永远不会承认这点
But you should know...
但你该知道
I don't hate everything about this place.
这里也不是一无是处的
5'9, 5'10, brown hair, collar length,
1米75 1米18 棕发 下级领高
last seen heading towards the Brackley Green area on foot.
最后出现在Brackley绿地上
Eyes and ears open from plod.
睁大眼睛看好了
You know what you've done, boss? Lost me a fiver.
知道你干了什么吗 头儿 害我输了五英镑
We had a little bet, not long after you arrived
你来了没多久 我们就打了个小赌
on who'd pull a gun on who first.
赌谁先会对谁拔枪
I was sure it would be the guv.
我觉得肯定是老大
You shouldn't underestimate me, Chris.
你不该低估我 Chris
I don't underestimate you, boss.
我没有低估你 头儿
I just don't understand you.
只是不理解你
I want to go home.
我想回家
Don't be such a jessy.
别娘娘腔了
Go home later.
晚点回去
What do you wanna do now then, guv?
那你现在想干什么 老大?
Pub!
酒馆
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表