剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
Sam?
Sam?
Sam! Come back to us.
Sam 快回来
How's he doing?
他情况怎么样?
He's doing fine.
情况正好
Who are you? I'm your worst nightmare.
你是谁? 我是最可怕的梦魇
What are you doing?
你干什么?
What are you...
干什...
I'm going to kill you, Tyler.
我要杀了你 Tyler
No! Stop!
不要 住手
No!
不要
You on strike? Hands off your ding-a-ling, we've had another shout.
小子想罢♥工♥吗 少胡闹了 又有大案了
Well, seelng as how you broke my door down, I take it it's big.
从你踢开我家大门的样子看 应该是大案
As Shelley Winters' arse.
跟Shelley Winters的屁♥股♥一样大
Tyler!
Tyler!
My name is Sam Tyler.
我叫Sam Tyler
I had an accident and I woke up in 1973.
我遇到车祸 醒来时已身处1973年
Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time?
我疯了吗?陷入昏迷? 还是真的回到了过去?
Whatever's happened, it's like I've Ianded on a different pIanet.
不管怎样 我似乎踏上了另一个星球
Now, maybe if I can work out the reason, I can get home.
也许等发现其中奥秘 我就能回家了
This is the third violent attack in two days.
这是两天内第三起暴♥力♥袭击了
The bloody press'll be all over us. Move it, you bastards!
该死的记者肯定会穷追猛打 让开 混♥蛋♥
Inspector! Inspector! Inspector!
督察! 督察! 督察!
Ray, if any of these swine put a toe on the bus, break it.
Ray 哪只猪敢把猪蹄 踏上这辆车 马上剁了
Snap out of it, Gladys. Job to do. Come on. Give us a break!
醒醒 小天使 干活了 得了吧 别这样!
DCI Hunt, any comment...
Hunt总督察 请说几句
Got a journalist chained in your basement for random beatings, Guv?
老大 不如弄个记者铐在你家地下室 无聊了就当沙包出出气?
Don't have a basement. That lot should stay off me back.
我可没有地下室 那帮人最好离我远点
Yeah, well, they're asking for results and we're not obliging.
他们想要结果 我们却不提供
Looks like the attack was vicious. Couple of blows at least.
看上去攻击非常猛烈 至少有两三锤
First one struck the window, the second hit him square in the jaw.
第一下打在窗户上 第二下正好打中下巴
Obviously, a blunt object was used. Crowbar, hammer.
很明显 有钝物击打的痕迹 铁撬 锤子之类
That's weird. Take his money, but leave his gold rings.
奇怪 他的钱被抢了 金戒指却还在
DCI Hunt! DCI Hunt! I know you can hear us up there!
Hunt总督察 Hunt总督察 我知道你听得见
Guv.
老大
Look at them. Bloody parasites.
看看他们 可恶的寄生虫
Blood on the streets for a second night, Mr Hunt.
街上又发生了流血事件 Hunt先生
A shortage of results on serious crime. What's going on?
严重犯罪至今没有告破 怎么回事?
I am trying to do my job, and you limp-wristed Sallys are in me way.
我正全力以赴 你们几个残废却在妨碍我
Chris, Ray? Let us do our jobs.
Chris, Ray? 干自己的活
Shoo. Good doggies.
好狗狗
This is just the beginning, Tyler.
好戏还在后头 Tyler
Hurts, don't it?
很痛吧
I'm enjoying this.
我乐在其中
You're all skin and bones... Skin and bones!
你简直是废人一个 废人一个
Rag and bone!
收废品了
Rag and bone.
有废品?
Let go of me arm, you're hurting it!
放开我的手 很痛哎
Your sarge is about to give me a good kicking!
这位警长想教教训我一顿
He's a DC these days. We find it suits him better.
他现在是普通警员 我们觉得这个职位更适合他
Right, listen up. These violent attacks are totally unacceptable,
好了 听着 这些暴♥力♥袭击已经引起公愤
and this department is dedicated
警方将投入全部警力
to bringing the culprits to justice, swiftly and fairly.
争取迅速公正地将罪犯逮捕归案
What exactly are you doing to curb this crime spree, Mr Hunt?
警方具体采取了哪些措施 遏制这股疯狂的犯罪势头 Hunt先生?
Well, we're, erm...
我们 呃
We're, erm...
我们 呃
We're doing all we can. Yeah, we're doing all we can.
我们正全力以赴 对对 我们正全力以赴
Found it, Guv. The arches.
找到了 老大 凶器
Ray, what do we say when we see a piece of evidence on the ground?
Ray 在地上发现证物应该说什么?
Wait for Forensics.
等法医来
What sort of man steps up behind a bloke on a bus
什么人会上公车 走到某个乘客身后
and puts that down on his head? I want you to nail this fast.
把这东西砸到人家头上? 我要你马上查出来
So we preserve the scene, we dust for prints...
要保护现场 提取指纹
You've seen it out there, Sam. People are scared.
你已经看到了 Sam 民众处于恐慌之中
Pull in someone from the ''we don't like you'' list,
从"惹人厌"名单里选个人
put their dabs on the hammer, charge 'em, whip it past the beak.
让他摸下锤子 起诉他 先蒙混过治安法官
Loads of scum out there deserve another spell inside. lt 'll buy us more time.
外面多得是败类活该再坐牢 这样可以给我们争取一些时间
You want to wear the sheriff's badge, Guv?
想戴名誉部长徽章吗 老大?
Well, it comes with responsibility. By the book.
就要负起相应的责任 照章行事
Cobblers. The world 's getting tougher, the police have to match it.
屁话 这个世界越来越混乱 警♥察♥就是要魔高一尺道高一丈
The people want it done, they don't want to know how.
大众只想结果 不要过程
Too right. You don't want a mirror at the dentist, do you?
非常正确 看牙医也用不着镜子了吧
Inspector! Inspector, a word!
督察 督察 说一两句吧
Harry Harry. Hello, Gene. Bastard of a week, eh?
嗨 Gene 难熬的一周吧?
Not for me, thank you, sir.
谢谢 长官 我不抽
He only likes the ones from a sweet shop.
他只喜欢糖果店那些玩意
Not missing tea with the mayor? Less of that, Chief Inspector.
没打扰您跟市长喝茶吧? 没有 总督察
But I' m probably missing tea with some bugger.
是打扰我和某个讨厌鬼喝茶了
So, you're the boy wonder. Inspector Tyler, sir.
你就是那个神奇小子吧 Tyler督察 长官
Chief Superintendent Harry Woolf.
总警司Harry Woolf
You're a lucky man. You've got the best here.
你真走运 碰到好上司了
I weep with happiness every morning, sir.
长官 我每天早上都喜极而泣
He's not so different from you when you were my DI, Gene.
你当我副手的时候跟他一样啊 Gene
Minus the looks, of course. So, we got problems?
除了长相比他好 有什么问题吗?
I'm saying it to all divisions. The city needs to feel safe, Gene.
我对所有部门都这么说 Gene 市民们需要安全感
Point is, this is under the glare, so make it clean, make it count. Yes?
问题是 这起案件正受公众关注 这次办案一定要准确无误 清晰透明
So that would be by the book, then, sir?
所以就要照章行事?
Yes, that's it.
是的 没错
By the jolly old book.
照那些破章办事
Let's get this party started.
让派队开始吧
I want a match on those dabs inside of two days!
两天内给我找到匹配指纹
Oh, my Lord. Take a look at this.
哦 天啊 快看
OK, fingertip search.
好了 地毯式搜查
Off you go, lads. Like I showed you.
开始吧 小伙子们 照我示范的做
In a line, slowly.
排成一排 慢慢前进
In a line!
排成一排
♪ Now hands that do dishes can feel soft as your face... ♪
♪ 现在手上的碟子柔软得像你的脸... ♪
Piss off! ♪ With mild green Fairy Liquid ♪
闭嘴 ♪ 抹上淡绿色神女洗碗液 ♪
Ray, bring in Andy Eddows.
Ray 把Andy Eddows找来
He's a mugger, Guv, but he's never used a weapon.
老大 他虽然是强盗 但从来不用武器
He might have got wind of who's behind this.
也许他收到风声 知道谁涉案
Oh, you're going to bang heads. Let joy be unconfined
哦 你又要敲人头了 让大家乐个无穷
I am searching for evidence.
我是在找证据
Running prints past Scotty Yard.
让苏格兰场查找指纹
Interviewing informants.
寻访线人
Thorough...and by the book.
彻底且照-章-行-事
Who cordoned off the scene? I told them it was on your sayso.
谁把现场封锁了? 我告诉他们是你的意思
Come on, we've got a bus to catch.
走吧 我们还要赶巴士
Right, go slow, Annie. Take your time.
好了 慢慢来 Annie
You all right? Yeah, I' m fine.
你没事吧? 没事 我很好
What was all that about? You're as white as a sheet, you are.
刚才怎么了? 脸色苍白如纸
I didn't sleep very well last night. Nightmares.
昨晚没睡好 做噩梦了
I was dreaming about...
我梦到...
You know, where I come from.
我来的地方
You mean ''Wooo, Hyde''.
你是说Hyde吧
There was someone... What's that?
有人想... 那是什么?
Don't touch it.
别碰
I saw this on "Man in a Suitcase".
我跟电视剧《Man in a Suitcase》学的
Except Richard Bradford wasn't using a pair of eyebrow tweezers.
只不过Richard Bradford用的不是眉钳
♪ An invisible prison ♪
♪ 一个隐形的监狱 ♪
♪ Encircles my mind ♪
♪ 环绕我的心灵 ♪
♪ I wait for a vision... ♪
♪ 我等待一个愿景... ♪
I' m going to talk slowly so you understand.
我会慢慢说 让你听懂
This is not the Magna Carta. Just put an X.
这不是什么大宪♥章♥ 打个勾就行了
Come on, Askey! What's going on, Phyllis?
快啊 Askey 什么事 Phyllis?
Trying to sign him into the funny farm.
让他签名进疯人院
Just sign. Come on! Chris, where's the Guv?
签个名就行了 快啊 Chris 老大呢?
You don't understand, I've been seelng things.
你不明白 我真的看到了
Get off me!
放开我
No one believes me, but it's true. I see things. I have visions.
没人相信我 是真的 我真的看见了 看见异象
Hey. Hey, hey, just calm down.
好了好了 冷静
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表