剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
Take him. He's yours.
带他走 交给你了
This is Neil.
他叫Neil
Sam.
Sam
Sam Can you hear me?
你能听到我吗?
Sam?
Sam
Sam? What?
Sam? 什么?
Do you want me to take you home?
你想让我载你回家吗?
Help me.
帮帮我
This is it.
就是这里
Oh my God.
哦 我的天啊
It's not so bad, is it?
也不是那么差 是吧?
Mr Enoch Powell has called for an increase in taxation
Enoch Powell先生呼吁提高税率
to deal with inflation.
以解决通货膨胀的问题
Mr Powell called for an autumn budget...
Mr Powell先生呼吁在秋季预算中…
I'm not mad. I'm not.
我没疯
I had an accident.
我出了车祸
And I woke up 33 years in the past.
却在33年前醒来
Now, that either makes me...
现在 我如果不是…
a time-traveller or... a lunatic,
时间旅行者… 就是疯子
or...
再不就是…
I'm lying in a hospital bed in 2006 and none of this is real.
我还躺在2006年的医院病床 而这一切都不是真的
33 years in the future?
33年后的未来?
That's where you're saying you're from?
你说你是从那个时候来的?
See, Maya - that's my girlfriend -
你看 Maya 我的女友
she's been kidnapped by the same killer
被同一个凶手绑♥架♥
who strangled Susie Tripper yesterday.
那凶手昨天刚刚勒死了Susie Tripper
I think you should go to a hospital and ask them to check you for concussion.
我认为你应该去医院 检查一下脑震荡
He'll hold her for a day, and then...
凶手会监禁她一整天 然后…
Don't you see? It's the same killer in both times.
你明白吗? 两个时间的同一个杀手
Paranoid delusion, brought about by the accident.
偏执型妄想症 车祸造成的
It's not concussion. It's psychological.
不是脑震荡 是心理上的
Pretty fancy words for a WPC.
对一个女警来说你令人惊异
I studied psychology at university.
我在大学主修心理学
I'm just saying, I think it's a medical thing
我只是说这只是医疗问题
and you should sign off sick and see somebody.
你应该请病假去看医生
What if you're my mind telling me this is real?
也许你告诉我这是真实世界的话 也是我想像出来的
You'll have to work this one out on your own.
那你就得自己解决了
Thanks.
多谢
You know, for...
因为…
listening to what I had to say and then not calling the men in the white coats.
你肯听我的话 而没有叫穿白大褂的来
DI Tyler,
Tyler探长
you don't seem like the rest of them,
你看上去与众不同
and you're clever enough to know that what you're saying can't be true.
而且你很聪明 知道你说的话不可能是真实的
Yes, it's beating.
没错 它在跳
I have to go. Where?
我得走了 去哪儿?
What do you care? I'm not real.
你管呢? 我又不是真实的
As soon as I walk out that door, poof, I'm gone.
只要我走出这道门 就噗的一声消失了
Here I go.
我走了
Ready, steady...
各就各位 预备…
Get some rest.
好好休息
In module 3, we noted that the collective pythagorian angles
在模块3中我们注意到 这些毕达哥拉斯角
embedded in our X-to-N ratio could be derived from the simple numenary "A"
以我们X比N的比率 可以以常数10
as the constant 10 and depicted thus.
从单变量A中得到并描述
But what concerns us most is regulating his breathing.
我们最关心的是调节他的呼吸
That is why we have to keep the endotrachial tube in place.
这就是我们必须固定气管位置的原因
I have to stress to you that Sam is in low responsiveness,
我必须跟你强调 虽然山姆反应微弱
but is not in a persistant vegetative state.
但并非处于植物人状态
although he has suffered a severe cranial trauma.
尽管他遭受到严重的颅骨损伤
But the Glasgow scale does put him at a deep level of coma.
但评分表明他确处于深度昏迷
Hey!
嗨!
You're talking about me!
你在说我!
I'm here, I can hear you, look at me, I'm here!
我在这里 我听见你了 看我 我在这儿!
At times, however, he moves. Murmurs.
有时他会动一动 嘟囔几声
Has motor response as though caught up in some sort of...
做出一些机械反应 好像被什么东西抓住…
deep REM sleep from which he cannot wake.
一直处于深度睡眠状态 无法醒来
Well, this gives us some hope, despite the brain-stem bruising.
这给了我们一些希望 尽管存在脑干损伤
Hey! I'm here!
嗨! 我在这儿!
Look at me, does this look like low responsiveness to you?! I'm here!
看我啊 我这样象反应微弱吗?! 我在这里!
Sam?
Sam?
Sam Tyler? I can hear you, I can hear you! Sam Tyler?
我听到你了 我听见你了!
Wait! No!
等等! 不!
Wait, don't leave me, I'm in BUPA!
别抛下我 我投了保险的!
Please don't leave me!
求你别抛下我!
No, please, I'm here!
不要 求求你了 我在这儿!
Don't leave me here!
别抛下我!
Please don't leave me!
求你别抛下我!
Bloody hell, I've seen road accidents more cheerful.
老天爷 你恢复得真够快的
Where are you today, here or planet of the Clangers?
你今天去哪儿了? 这里还是塞伯坦星?
Didn't know if you were gonna show, boss.
还以为你不会来了 头儿
Where else could I go?
我还能去哪儿?
Well, we're honoured.
我们很荣幸啊
Right, we've pulled a bird in, Dora Keynes.
我们抓了只鸡回来 Dora Keynes
She was the last person to see the victim alive.
她是最后一个看到被害人的
Is she a suspect? No, just a pain in the arse.
她有嫌疑吗? 没有 就是欠揍
OK. Alright.
好吧
Brief me in full.
把细节都告诉我
What do I need to know? She's a pain in the arse.
我需要知道什么? 她就是欠揍
What, so you've handed her in to Lost Property?
所以你把她关在失物招领处?
Well, we could use the canteen, but she's a right mouthy bird, this one.
我们本来可以用小卖♥♥部 可这只鸡就爱喋喋不休
Hang on.
等等
You're gonna do the interview in there?
你们要在这里问讯?
Thick walls.
墙厚
Okay.
好吧
You had a drink with Susie the night she died, didn't you, Dora?
Susie死的那天晚上 你曾和她喝酒是吗 Dora?
I know you. From the picket line.
我认识你 在警戒线那里
You put the boot into my old man.
你踹我老爸
Oh, happy days. Sod off.
哦 欢乐时光 滚
Can't, love.
那可不行 亲爱的
This is my esteemed colleague, DI Tyler.
这位是我尊敬的同事 Tyler探长
Hi, Dora.
你好 Dora
I want you to call me Sam. You really a copper?
我要你叫我Sam 你真的是条子?
Possibly.
可能是吧
When was the last time you saw Susie?
你最后一次看到Susie是什么时候?
In me dreams.
在梦里
How did she seem, that night?
那晚她看上去如何?
Did she - did she mention meeting anyone?
她说要去见什么人吗?
She was horny.
她骚得可以
Did she get into an argument with a... stranger.
她和陌生人吵过架吗?
You know the answer.
你知道答案
It's blowing in the wind.
"答案就在风中"
I'm done with this game. Let's play another.
游戏玩完了 我们换下一个
Let's play hopscotch or pin the tail on the donkey, you pick, Dora.
我们来玩跳房♥子还是老鹰抓小鸡 随你挑 Dora
I want a lawyer.
我要见律师
I wanna hump Britt Ekland, what are we gonna do?
我还想干Britt Ekland呢 怎么样?
Your dad's waiting to take you home.
你老爸等着带你回家
What the hell did you do to her?
你到底对她做了什么?
Well, you know. The usual.
你知道的 老一套
Then banged her up for obstruction. Kids, eh?
然后告她妨碍公务 小孩子嘛
Where I come from, you'd be looking at suspension.
在我来的地方 你会被停职
Really, what, for making a breakthrough?
是嘛 因为案情有了突破?
At 11.20, she saw Susie Tripper heading away from the pub,
11点20 她看见Susie Tripper离开酒吧
followed by a tall bloke with long hair.
后面跟着一个长发高个子
The hair under those nails is not human, it's synthetic.
被害人指甲里的丝状物 不是人的毛发 是化纤制品
Yeah. Chris told me what happened in the mortuary.
是的 Chris把停尸的事告诉我了
I need a drink.
我去喝一杯
That 's the first sensible thing you've said since you got here.
这是你到这儿以来 说的第一句有条理的话
Haven't uniform got their own boozer?
穿制♥服♥的不是有自己的地盘吗?
You have to rubber-eel mine?
非得蹿到我这里?
Ah, DCI Hunt.
Hunt总探长
Mon brave.
我的英雄
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表