剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
50便是开玩
I'm gonna take a leak.
我去小便
Sure you're in?
你确定要加入?
Deal me.
发牌
I've got a reported stabbing. Cresters Textiles, Queen Mary Road.
我接到一份刺伤的报告 Crester纺织厂 在玛丽皇后路
He's in my flat! The first one to speak did it.
他在我的公♥寓♥里 最先张口的就是犯人
You can't give up. You're right, I'm still here!
你不可以放弃 没错 我在这儿 仍然在
Whatever life blood is left in your veins, use it. You must keep fighting.
不管是什么样的救命稻草 都要抓住它 你必须不断抗争
Worth fighting for. Worth dying for.
值得为此而战 值得为此牺牲
Worth killing for?
值得为此杀人?
I've been thinking about what's important.
我一直在思考一些重要问题
I'll show you paperwork. Who killed him?
那我就让你见识一下“纸面”功夫 是谁杀了他?
It's over, Nelson.
都结束了 Nelson
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表