剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
Come on!
快上!
Police!
警♥察♥!
Is my name Coco?
我的名字是Coco么?
What?
什么?
Why are you trying to make me look like a clown?
你为什么要努力使我看上去像个小丑?
Litton's gonna have a field day when he finds out
如果发现你让四个难以追踪的射手在外游荡
you out let four untraceable shooters out there.
Litton就要度过一个野外演习日了
This isn't about Litton.
这和Litton无关
And don't blame me for this. You dumped it on me.
不要为此责怪我 是你把烂摊子甩给我的
You said you could multi... storey, task, whatever.
是你说你可以一心多...两用... 管它的
Can we just focus on what's really important?
我们能不能把注意力集中在真正重要的事情上?
Yeah, the bet. No, Ted Bannister!
好的 那个赌约 不 是Ted Bannister!
We're still waiting for the blood match results and time of death.
我们仍在等待血液匹配借过 和死亡时间
What is your problem, Sam?
你有什么问题 Sam?
My problem would rock your world.
我的问题会让你的世界疯狂
I'm not giving up on this one. I'm gonna fight it.
我不会就此放弃的 我要为此而战
Ted Bannister is not our killer.
Ted Bannister不是我们要找的凶手
I'll show you Ted Bannister.
我带你去见见Ted Bannister
You hungry?
你饿么?
Well, I told them not to feed you, you murdering swine.
我让他们别给你吃的 你这个杀人的下流胚
Get in here and say that! Get in here! Come on!
你给我进来说一次! 进来! 来啊!
You saw him. Is he guilty?
你也看到了 他是否有罪?
He's locked up. He's scared.
他被关起来 受到了惊吓
Snap decision. Guilty. Yes or no?
快速选择 有罪还是无罪?
It doesn't work like that.
这样做不管用的
Have you ever been somewhere,
你是否去过一些地方
and you just know it's about to kick off?
一些刚刚开辟的地方?
That's primeval.
真是很原始
When you first saw Bannister...
当你第一次见到Bannister时...
I thought he was hiding something. But I've talked to the man.
我认为他在隐瞒一些事 但是我和他谈过
Your clocks on it was wrong. That's why you're a copper and not a train driver.
你的里程计在这个问题上是错的 这就是为什么你是个条子 而不是个火车司机
Sometimes the job is this.
有时候 这份工作是靠这里的
And all your fancy science and tape machines...
而所有你的那些古怪的科学和录音机...
useless without it.
离开他们你就完全无用了
I'm not giving up. Yeah?
我不会放弃的 是么?
Well, if you want to take me on and win,
如果你想打败我获胜
you're going to have to do better than this.
你需要做的更好
'Cause everything's pointing towards Gene Genie getting his beer.
因为在Gene拿起他的啤酒时 所有的证据都指向他
These are all the informal statements from the factory girls.
这些是所有工厂里女生们的非正式供词
Nice girls actually.
事实上都是些不错的女孩
Got any Satchawan chicken?
来点辣子鸡么?
I got a meal B.
我吃了B餐
I love making tapes. Lose all Saturday night doing that.
我喜欢做带子 会花上整个周末的晚上来做这些
Lose a whole statement if you rely on this lot to write it down for you.
如果你指望这些人用笔写会漏掉一整套供词的
At least you got a result.
至少你得到了一个结果
No.
没有
Your gut feeling tells you otherwise?
你有种感觉告诉你不仅仅如此?
It's not a gut feeling, Annie.
并不只是简单的感觉 Annie
His confession was all wrong.
他的供词全部是错的
When I mentioned "family",
当我提到"家人"时
I saw the look of fear in his eyes, and it was real fear.
我在他的眼中看到了恐惧 是真正的恐惧
But not for himself.
但不是为他自己
Here you go. Tina Reed.
看这个 Tina Reed
Derek Bannister's girl. She's carrying his baby.
Derek Bannister的女人 她抚养他的孩子
She was shaking like a leaf today. Broken nails...
她今天瑟瑟发抖体如筛糠 指甲都破了...
she was definitely scared.
很明显她被吓到了
What if...
如果说...
Ted is confessing...
Ted的招供...
to protect somebody?
是为了保护某人呢?
And what if Tina is scared...
如果Tina被吓到...
because she's covering up for somebody?
是因为她是为某人掩护呢?
Who have they both got in common?
谁和他们两个密切相关?
You're gonna nick Derek Bannister?
你打算套Derek Bannister的话么?
No, I'm not gonna nick him. I'm gonna bring him in.
不 不打算跟他套话 我要把他带来
If Ted is covering for Derek,
如果Ted是为了Derek隐瞒
I reckon I can force the truth out of both of them.
我猜我从他们两个嘴里都能得出真♥相♥
Little psychology, Annie. Right up your street.
小小的心理学 Annie 赶快行动
Go to Tina's house. Bring her in.
去Tina家 把她带来
Don't tell her why.
不要告诉她原因
Paul, Sarah.
Paul Sarah
Come on, we'll finish this later.
去吧 我们晚些时候再继续下
I need your help. I don't see why.
我需要你的帮助 我不知道所谓何故
You've got me dad in prison and me mum upset.
你已经把我爸爸投入打牢 让我和我妈妈伤心不已
You're doing fine on your own.
你自己干的也很漂亮
Your dad's still at the station.
你♥爸♥爸仍然在署里
He's terrified the mill's never gonna open.
他害怕纺织厂不再开门
If Crester's goes to the wall, that'll be 800 blokes chasing 20 jobs.
如果工厂的情况公开 就会有800个家伙来争这20个职位
I just want the truth to come out, Derek.
我只想要真♥相♥大白 Derek
The truth is, my dad believes if we stick together like...
真♥相♥就是 我爸爸认为 如果我们坚守在一起就好像...
some cotton army, then the factory'll be saved.
某种棉花军团那样 工厂就会起死回生
You seem smart, Derek.
你看起来很聪明 Derek
Yeah? Three O Levels. Makes me a genius.
是么?三个普通考试把我造就成天才
I'm smart enough to know when my kiddy comes along,
我聪明到足以了解当我的孩子降生时
there's no one on this earth I'd trust to put food in his mouth but me.
我不会信任世界上任何一个人 只有我自己才能喂他吃饭
He'll have a future.
他会有美好的未来
And he won't be kidding himself like me dad.
他也不会像我爸爸那样拿自己的生命开玩笑
And he won't be afraid. What, like you're afraid?
而且他不会害怕 那么说 你在害怕?
What's he doing here?
他来这儿干什么?
Go home, son. Why are you doing this to us, Dad?
回家去 儿子 为什么你要这样对我们 爸爸?
Take him home! Everyone knows you didn't do it!
把他带回家! 所有人都知道不是你干的!
Yeah, well, I did. You know that's rubbish, Dad,
是的 是我♥干♥的 你知道这全是一派胡言 爸爸
they'll throw away the key! Why'd you bring him here?
他们会把钥匙扔掉的! 你为什么要把他带到这里来?
Come on, Derek, talk to your dad. Get if off your chest.
来吧 Derek 和你♥爸♥爸谈谈 说来听听
What's happening at Crester's? The coppers won't open it.
Crester纺织厂发生了什么事么? 警♥察♥不允许它营业
But you've gotta do, you've got your man!
但是你能做到的 你有一批追随者!
Have we? Have we, Derek? What about the wages?
我们有么? 我们有么 Derek? 那薪水该怎么办?
That's a week's wages for the whole of the factory!
那是工厂里所有人一星期的薪水!
No one can get at 'em. Dad, tell me what to do!
大家都拿不到 爸爸 告诉我该怎么做!
There's nothing you can do.
你什么都做不了
There's something you can both do. Tell the truth.
有些事你们两个都能做到 就是说出真♥相♥
Dad?
爸爸?
I killed him. No!
是我杀了他 不是!
Yes! I had no choice!
是我杀的! 我别无选择!
Oh, God.
哦 天啊
You know why you're here, Tina.
你知道你为什么回来这里 Tina
Look, if I'd'a known what I know now, it'd be different, I swear.
听着 如果我早就知道我现在所知道的事 情况就会不同 我发誓
I've got a baby to think of, haven't I?
我要为我的孩子着想 对么?
And you can't blame us, because we had no choice.
你们也无权指责我们 因为我们别无选择
It's not even happening now. It's not.
甚至还没有发生 没有
Can I smoke? Yes, you can smoke.
我能抽烟么? 当然 你可以抽烟
Just tell me... Forensics!
只要告诉我... 法医报告!
Love it! Always loved it!
爱死它了! 永远这么爱它!
He's here as well now, look, I was told nothing...
他现在也在这里 听着 我本不知情...
We're in the middle of something here, guv.
我们正在办事 老板
The blood match from Ted's shirt. It's Saunders'. Every little drop.
Ted衬衫上的血迹完全符合 是Saunders的 每一滴都是
You're joking.
你在开玩笑
...the back, to pick up the bag, I've always been thin like Twiggy,
...后面 去拾起包 我一直都瘦得跟小树杈似的
well, not exactly as thin as Twiggy...
哦 并不是真的和树杈一样瘦...
No one can touch the Gene Genie.
没有人能碰Gene Genie
That's all I know, that's where it ends, end of story.
这就是我所知道的全部 是终结 是故事的终结
Get her out of here, Cartwright, she's using up my oxygen.
把她带走 车夫 她在消耗我的氧气
Tina, love... End of story.
Tina 爱... 故事的终结
Yeah. End of story. I'm taking you home.
没错 故事的终结 我送你回家
What, that's it? I can go?
什么 这就完了? 我可以走了?
He said you can go.
他说你可以走了
I'm not in trouble? No, you're not in trouble.
我没有惹上麻烦? 是的 你没有惹上麻烦
You got some lonely shape, my brudder.
你看上去很孤单 老兄
Why so?
为何如此?
It's over, Nelson.
都结束了 Nelson
I'm fighting to stay strong, but I feel like I'm losing.
我为了变强而抗争 但我觉得我要失败了
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表