剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
Bit too strong, I hear.
听说有点辣过头了
Anything in the post yet?
报纸上有什么消息吗
Not yet.
还没有
Probably having to blow it up so they can actually see something, eh?
大概要公之于众 才能看到你的裸照啦
Get on, my son.
上啊 宝贝
Mr Tyler, someone out back to see you.
Tyler先生 后门外面有人找你
Who is it?
是谁
Delivering the photographs yourself? Very classy.
亲自来派送照片?服务真周到
There are no photographs.
没有照片
And I've got the negatives.
我拿到底片了
You expect me to believe that?
你以为我会相信
Even if it's true, why would you do that?
就算是真的 你为什么要帮我?
Couldn't stop thinking about what you'd said.
我一直在想你的话
It is a beautiful life.
生活是美好的
Least, it should be, anyway.
至少应该是美好的
You know, you asked me why I started working for a man like Warren.
你问我为什么要么Warren这样的人工作
Money, I think you said.
我记得你说是为了钱
My mum and dad used to own a successful cash-and-carry business,
我父母本来经营一家现款取货商店 生意兴隆
until Warren decided he wanted it.
后来Warren企图霸占公♥司♥
And then he said my dad had fiddled the books
他诬陷我爸爸做假账
and he was going to go to the police.
假装要去报♥警♥
And the police, as you know, are his friends.
你也知道 警♥察♥是他朋友
You set me up.
你陷害我
I don't believe a word you're saying.
我一个字也不相信
Yeah you do.
是吗
My dad's dead. They said cancer, but...
我父亲死了 他们说是癌症 但是
Then Warren turned on my mum and me.
后来Warren又来找我和妈妈
He said if I danced at his club, and was nice to some of his friends-
他说 如果我到他的夜♥总♥会♥跳舞 好好招待他的朋友 他就…
If you're spinning me another line Setting you up was my last job.
如果你再编造一句 陷害你是我最后一项任务
He said if I did that, he'd let me go.
他说如果我照做 就让我走
But he never will, will he?
但他食言了 对吗
He was lying to me,
他骗我
and I was lying to myself.
我也在骗自己
I can nail him.
我可以将他治罪
But I need ammunition from you.
但我需要你的帮助
Are you willing to testify against him?
你愿意指证他吗
Don't stand up to him, Sam.
别跟他作对 Sam
He'll have you.
他会报复你的
What will you do?
你以后怎么办?
Me and mum are going on a trip.
和妈妈去旅行
A long way away from people like him.
远远地离开他那种人
Where're you gonna go? I don't know.
打算去哪儿? 不知道
I hear Mexico's nice.
听说墨西哥不错
Red Rum, you beauty!
Red Rum 美人
Proud Percy fell at Becher's Brook, boss.
Proud Percy在比彻浜摔倒了 老大
They had to shoot him.
不得不安乐死
Too bad.
太糟了
Who is it? It's me.
谁啊 是我
I'm not cuffed to the bed. Sorry to disappoint you.
我没被铐在床上 抱歉 让你失望了
Get your coat.
拿好外套
What time is it? Just get your coat.
现在才几点啊 拿好外套
He might as well have slit her throat himself.
根本就是他亲手割了她的喉咙
What did you say?
你说什么?
What did you say?
你说什么?
Nothing.
没什么
Be a brave boy and tell me what you said.
有点种 告诉我你刚才说了什么
If he's got something to say, I want to hear it.
我要听听他有什么想说的
If you don't play the game, people get hurt.
你不守规矩 别人就会倒霉
You didn't play the game
你不守规矩
and she payed the price.
她替你付出了代价
First job I ever had in the Force,
我19岁时 在警局得到了第一份工作
pounding the streets as a nineteen-year-old flatfoot.
在马路上巡逻
I was teamed with this bloke called Harry Althway.
我和一个叫Harry Althway的人编在一组
Fought on the beaches in Normandy, won a medal. Never talked about it.
他曾经参加过诺曼底登陆 得过勋章 却从不夸耀
You know the sort.
你知道他那种类型
Breath that could strip the fur off a badger.
呼一口气都能把人吓得浑身发抖
Never did his paperwork, but he was a legend, was Harry.
不会做文书工作 但他是一个传奇 他就是Harry
And there was this gangster knocking round town in them days.
那时候 城里有一伙古惑仔四处流窜
Made a lot of money during the war.
战时发了一笔横财
Had a lot of coppers and politicians in his pocket.
与不少警♥察♥政客关系密切
Plus ça changee...
(法语)万变不离其宗
What?
什么
Go on.
继续
I found out Harry was taking the odd backhander to look the other way.
我发现Harry受贿帮他们忙
What did you do?
你怎么办?
I did what any other shiny new kid on the block would do.
和所有血气方刚的新手一样
Shopped him.
告发他了
Everyone hated me for squealing.
所有人都恨我出♥卖♥♥♥他
You did the right thing.
你做得对
Harry couldn't handle it. Ended up hanging himself with his own belt.
Harry无法忍♥受牢狱生活 用自己的皮带上吊自尽了
Month later, I took my first backhander.
几个月后 我收了自己第一笔贿赂
How did that make you feel?
感觉怎么样?
Like shit.
恶心
How does it make you feel now?
现在感觉怎么样?
You know, I try not to think about it.
我不想去想
Do the best that I can.
尽全力做到最好
Try and look after my men and the people in my city.
保护我的同僚和市民
But when you do think about it?
如果真的想到了
How does it make you feel?
感觉怎么样
Like there's an animal eating away at my insides.
有什么怪物在啃噬我的心
Fancy doing something about it?
想做点什么吗
I thought you'd never ask.
就等你这句话了
He'll have you both for this.
他会找你们俩算帐的
My friend is gonna ask you some questions.
我朋友要问你几个问题
Personally, I hope you don't answer them,
我个人不希望你回答
because I want you to die in here and end up inside a pork pie.
因为我想让你死在这里 变成猪肉饼
Who killed Joni Newton?
谁杀了Joni Newton?
Trousers.
脱裤子
Please... Don't talk to me! Trousers!
拜托 不许顶嘴 脱
Who killed Joni Newton?
谁杀了Joni Newton?
Right. Leave him in here.
好吧 把他留在这儿
Are you gonna answer my question?
回答吗
Yeah. Let's go.
好吧 走
Ah ah ah. Leave them.
啊 不要穿
I can't tell you, he'll kill me!
我不能说 他会杀了我的
At least it would've been a warm death.
那样至少死得暖和
What the hell are you doing?
你们到底要怎么样?
Open the door! You can't go through with this! Let me out!
开门 不会就这么算了的 让我出去
How did you know Red Rum was gonna win the National?
你怎么知道Red Rum会得冠军?
I'm gonna die in here!
我要冷死了
It was just a hunch.
直觉而已
Let me out, please!
拜托 让我出去
You didn't have any... inside information?
你不会是有内部消息吧
Little bird in the racing fraternity?
小鸟告诉你的?
Can you hear me? I wouldn't do that, would I?
听得见吗 我像吗
Well, I didn't think you'd lock a murder suspect in a giant fridge.
你也不像会把谋杀嫌疑人 关在大冰箱里的人
He wouldn't answer my question.
谁让他不回答我的问题
I've got a feeling he will.
我有预感 他会开口的
Just let me out, please!
拜托 让我出去
How's that little animal, in your stomach?
胃里啃噬你的怪兽怎么样了?
Do you know, I do believe he's sleeping.
知道吗 我想它睡着了
Open! Alright! Alright, I'll talk!
开门 好了好了 我说就是
Who killed Joni Newton?
谁杀了Joni Newton?
She was supposed to be your honeytrap.
她本来要对你施美人计
When she didn't come through, Warren went ballistic. Slit her throat.
但失败了 Warren一激动 割了她的喉咙
Then put her in the canal.
把尸体扔到下水道
Job to do, Sam, huh?
有活干了 Sam?
Do you like this music?
你喜欢这种音乐吗
Yeah, I do. Don't you?
喜欢 你呢
Just a lot of noise, really.
全是噪音
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表