剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
So what was it called? The Nelson.
名字是什么? Nelson酒吧
Round the back of Hartford Street. Do you know it?
在Hartford大街后面 听说过吗
Cheers, Pete.
干杯 Pete
Yes, lads?
要什么 伙计们
Four pints of malt and two brown splits, please.
4杯麦芽酒 2杯棕啤
You going to the match? Yep. You?
去看比赛吗 是啊 你呢
Can't. I'm working.
要工作 去不了
That was a nasty business, the other night.
前几天那晚真是混乱
He were a top bloke, Col. Couldn't believe it when I heard.
是啊 Col是个好人 我听到消息时 真不敢相信
He a mate of yours? A good mate.
他是你朋友? 好朋友
City lot have got a lot to answer for.
都怪曼城的那些人
So it's right, what they say in the papers?
这么说报上写的是真的?
Yes. They're gonna get what's coming to 'em tomorrow.
是的 明天他们会造遭报应的
We all owe Colin that.
我们欠Colin的
Time to liven things up a bit.
是时候活跃一下气氛了
Hard to keep your stories straight when you're pissed, you ask my missus.
喝醉以后很难保持冷静 问问我太太就知道了
I'm not sure that's ethical. It's not, it's vodka.
好像不太道德 不是道德 是伏特加
Pete.
Pete
Who's that? - That's Coxy.
那是谁? 是Coxy
He said he was a mate of Colin's.
他说他是Colin的朋友
Yeah, they got on okay.
嗯 他们处得还行
He's been dying to get stuck into the City boys all season.
他整个赛季一直在想 找曼城那帮小子的碴
Looks like he'll get his chance now.
看来这次机会来了
Noisy lot. I know.
那帮人太吵了 我知道
They're the only ones we haven't talked to properly.
除了他们 其他人我们都谈过了
Do you want me to try?
要我试试吗
No, I'll do it.
不 我来
Alright lads, what do you reckon?
好了 伙计们 你们猜比分是多少?
Bobby Charlton on the score sheet tomorrow?
Bobby Charlton队长明天会进球吗
Fancy Lou Macari myself.
我喜欢Lou Macari
Is that right, pal?
是吗
Right, whose round is it?
该谁了
They're not exactly friendly, are they?
他们不太友善 是吗
That's because you're not their kind of people.
因为你不是他们那类人
Is that right? And who is "their kind of people"?
是吗 那谁是"那类人"?
Me.
我
You look like a man wishing he was somewhere else.
你好像不喜欢这儿啊
Sorry, Pete, I was miles away there.
抱歉 Pete 我走神了
So, going to the match tomorrow?
明天去看比赛吗
No, I doubt it.
应该不会
You don't know what you're missing.
知道自己将错过多精彩的比赛吗
I used to go a lot when I was younger.
我小时候常去
United man? Oh yeah.
曼联迷? 哦 当然
Once a Red, always a Red.
一日红魔 终生红魔
All those people, all coming together for one thing,
所有人从四面八方聚集在一起 只为了一件事
and most of them you've never seen before in your life.
其中大多数人你这辈子从未见过
But if they're wearing red, you're mates.
但只要他们穿着红色 就是朋友
It makes you feel like you really belong to something.
让人觉得很有归属感
I can't remember the last time I went to a match.
我都记不清上次 去球场看球是什么时候了
I think it was...
好像是
I think it was about now.
好像差不多就是现在
Now, this time of year.
现在 今年
So why'd you stop going then?
那为什么不去了?
It just sort of happened.
就这么突然不去了
But you miss it though?
但你还是想去的吧
I never really thought it, but yeah, I suppose I do.
我没想过这个问题 不过应该是吧
You should come back.
你该回来继续看
Once a Red, always a Red, remember.
记住 一日红魔 终生红魔
Pete, you go, mate.
Pete 该你了 伙计
Let us know if you fancy it.
想去的话告诉我们
Get the old blood pumping again, eh?
让热血沸腾吧
Still nothing?
还是没收获吗
Who was this bloke, St Francis of Assisi?
这人是谁 简直跟圣徒圣方济各一样?
No one'll say a bad word against him.
没有人说他一句坏话
I'm gonna get some air.
我去呼吸一下新鲜空气
You killed me dad! I'm gonna kill you!
你杀了我爸爸 我要杀了你
Get off me!
放开我
He killed me dad! Get off!
他杀了我爸爸 放开我
Wayne!
Wayne
I didn't do anything!
我什么也没做
What's going on? It were him.
怎么了 是他干的
I saw it in the papers.
报纸上说的
Saw what? That City lot killed me dad.
说什么了 曼城的人杀了我爸爸
Even if that's true, it wasn't Wayne.
就算是真的 也不是Wayne干的
Well, he supports City. I hate him!
他支持曼城 我恨他
Ryan, it doesn't work like that, mate.
Ryan 不是这样算的
What if it had been a City fan killed, would that have been your fault?
如果被杀的是一个曼城迷 那岂不是你的错了?
You can't start ripping lumps out of people
你不能因为别人支持其他球队
just 'cause of which football team they support!
就掐死对方
They killed me dad. No, they didn't!
他们杀了我爸爸 不是他们干的
Who did then?
那是谁?
I don't know.
不知道
It don't matter.
如果你食言
If you break your promise.
也没关系
That's what grown-ups do, innit?
大人一直这样 对吗
I used to go to the football with my dad.
我以前也常常和爸爸去看球
Every Saturday, watch United.
每周六都看曼联的比赛
It was the only time of the week I got him all to myself,
一周只有那段时候 他才真正属于我
you know what I mean?
知道我的意思吗
'Course you do.
你肯定明白
Just me and me dad.
只有我和爸爸
Then when he left,
后来他走了
I never went again.
我就再也没去过
Well, I'm not either.
我也是
The thing is, mate,
问题是
if you stop doing all the things you used to do with your dad,
如果你放弃和爸爸一起做的事
you lose him all over again.
你会再次失去他的
And that thing that you're feeling now,
而你现在这种感觉
it will never go away.
永远不会消失
I really miss him.
我真的很想念他
I know.
我知道
There's gonna be trouble.
要出事了
If there is, call the station.
万一出事 联♥系♥局里
Back-up's on stand-by.
支援小组准备就绪
Can I have a word?
能谈谈吗
As long as the words are "it's my round",
只要你说"该我了"
and "what're you having?".
"你下多少" 就行了
Now!
现在
Sorry, lads! Tinkerbell here needs a hand!
抱歉 伙计们 小家伙需要帮忙
I'll be back in a minute!
很快回来
What the bloody hell do you think you're doing?
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己在干什么?
I tell you what I'm doing, you little prick.
告诉你我在干什么 小屁孩
I'm getting me hands dirty!
我在出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂
Now, I've come here on your say-so,
虽然知道你是错的
even though I know you're wrong about this,
但你一说我还是来了
so while you're pussy-footing about out there,
你在外面忸忸怩怩
asking what colour underpants Denis Law is wearing,
问Denis Law穿什么颜色内♥裤♥的时候
I'm doing some male bonding on the off chance
我却在社交联谊
that you are not as stupid as you might look!
虽然你比看上去聪明的可能性很小
I thought you were drunk. Yeah, well, think again.
我以为你喝醉了 再想想
I could drink every one of them toe-rags under the table
我陪他们喝得四脚朝天 躺在桌下
and still stop off for a pint of me way home.
回家路上还能再来一杯
How'd you think I became a DCI,
你以为我是怎么当上探长的?
you think they give away badges in them Lucky Bags?
你以为是摸彩?
Right, well, let's finish what we started.
好了 让我们快点完事吧
And if I want a bollocking for drinking too much, I'll phone the wife.
如果我喝高了想被训 我会打电♥话♥给我太太 轮不到你
Are we done?
说完了吗
Yes, guv. Good.
是 老大 很好
They're a lively lot, aren't they?
他们真是精力充沛啊
And they haven't got a brain cell between them.
而且没有什么脑细胞
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表