剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
It says here you on transfer from C Division in Hyde. What?
这上面说你从海德C区过来 什么?
This is my department! What have you done with it?
这是我的部门! 你们把他怎么了?
Who the hell are you? Gene Hunt, your DCI, and it's 1973.
你到底是谁? 总探长Gene Hunt 今年是1973年
Arrgh! No broken bones, then!
啊! 骨头没事
What's your name? Annie.
你叫什么? 安妮
Didn't know if you were gonna show, boss. Where else could I go?
还以为你不会来了 头儿 我还能去哪儿?
Welcome to the team.
欢迎入队
Come away from the edge!
快回来
I'm in a coma. I'm going to take the definitive step I need to wake up!
我在昏迷 我要迈出决定性的一步 我要醒过来
We all feel like jumping sometimes, Sam.
我们有时都感觉想跳下去 Sam
This is just my mind trying to keep me here.
这只是我的意识 它努力把我留在这里
Give me your hand.
把你的手给我
Vital signs are stable.
生命迹象平稳
You scared us, Sam.
你吓着我了 Sam.
We thought you were losing the will to live.
我们以为你失去了活下去的意志
Give me your hand.
把手给我
This just my mind, trying to keep me here.
这只是我的想法 想把我留在这里
I'm here.
我在这里
Help me. What should I do, Annie?
救我! 我应该怎么办 Annie?
Stay.
留下
Real.
真实的
Unreal.
虚幻的
Real.
真实的
Unreal.
虚幻的
Get back here! Right behind you, boss!
回来! 跟着你呢 老大
Sorry, love.
对不起 太太
You're under arrest, Trent!
你被捕了 Trent!
What were you gonna do?
你要怎么办?
Jump in the canal and swim for freedom?
跳进河渠游向自♥由♥?
Get off him!
放开他!
He's got a verucca!
他有脚气病!@#$#
Kim Trent, I'm arresting you on suspicion of armed robbery.
Kim Trent 我现在以持枪抢劫罪逮捕你
You do not have to say anything, but it may harm your...
你不必说任何话 但是你所说的..
No, that's not it, is it?
不 不是这样的 是不是?
You have the right to remain silent...
你有权利保持沉默...
You're nicked!
你光着身子!!
There's no badge down there, Sammy-boy.
这下面没有徽章 兵哥
Mind you, does tickle open a few doors, eh?
别耍这些小把戏了 好吧?
Come on!
起来!
My name is Sam Tyler.
我名字是Sam Tyler
I had an accident and I woke up in 1973.
我遭受了意外 我醒来之后 发现自己身在1973年
Am i mad? In a coma? Or back in time?
我疯了? 还是昏迷了? 或者我回到了过去?
Whatever's happened, it's like I've landed on a different planet.
无论发生了什么 都好像 我降落在另一个星球上
Now maybe if I can work out a reason, I can get home.
现在也许我找到了原因 我就可以回去了
Give us me clothes, a brew and a bun, if you'd be so kind.
如果你够仁慈 就把我的衣服拿来 再加上一杯啤酒一个小圆面包
Nice play, guv. This is an abortion of justice.
小子 很精彩 这是对正义的亵渎
Chris, get on the blower to C Division, D Division,
Chris 打给C区和D区
tell 'em all that Hunt says they couldn't catch a cold.
告诉他们Hunt说的他们什么都抓不到
We got ourselves Kim Trent.
我们亲手抓到了Kim Trent
Might pin a medal on your chest.
也许会在你的胸膛别一枚徽章
Never thought of that.
想都别想
Enjoy it while it lasts, boys,
享受最后的时光吧 小子
'cause this is fantasy time.
因为这是幻想的时间
Phyllis, where d'you want this one? Number two.
Phyllis 把他关在什么地方 2号♥牢房♥
You can't put him in there.
你不能把他放在那里
Two pints of vomit in there this morning.
今天早上有人在那里吐了一大堆
Oh, didn't know you were running the desk, Nelson.
哦 知道吗? 你现在还在管理文档了 Nelson
Come on, you can't put him in with the carrot chunks.
拜托 你不能把他跟呕吐物放在一起
He'd be delighted to go to interview though.
虽然他会很愿意接受审讯
Cell two.
2号♥牢房♥
Right. Sam.
好的 Sam
Oh. Yeah. Sorry.
哦 对 对不起
Okay.
好了
Bookmakers in Baker Road, two days ago.
2天前 贝克街的赌马人
836 taken from the safe.
被人从保险箱偷走836英镑
Tasty haul. Best of luck to them, whoever they are.
不错 干得好 不管是谁
Not me.
不是我
I'm just back in Manchester to visit relatives.
我只是回来曼城看亲戚
If you were Pinocchio, you'd have just poked my eye out.
如果你是皮诺曹 你已经把我眼睛戳出来了
You've been spotted recently with your known accomplices.
你跟你的同伙最近已经被指证出来了
Gordon Bricks, aka "Brixter",
Gordon Bricks 又称 "Brixter"
and Freddy Wilson.
还有Freddy Wilson
Now, we have reason to suspect
现在我们有理由怀疑
you three carried out the Baker Road job on Saturday.
你们三个在周六犯了贝克街这起案子
I like your manners.
我欣赏你的礼貌
You think this is funny?
你觉得很好笑?
Look at these.
看看这些
These people were beaten and kicked.
这些人被人殴打
This woman is in her sixties.
这个女人已经六十多岁了
This bloke was whipped with knotted rope
这个小子被人用多节鞭抽打
while he unlocked the safe.
当他开保险箱的时候
We know you did it, Kim.
我们知道是你做的 Kim
So who were you meeting at the baths?
你在浴室要会见谁?
Wilson and Brixter?
Wilson 和Brixter?
Planning one last blag before you go?
计划你走之前的最后一票案子?
Doing the front crawl ain't a crime, Mr Hunt.
游自♥由♥泳不是犯罪 Hunt先生
You were born, that's the crime. Where's the next robbery?
你的出生就是一种罪孽 下一次抢劫是哪里?
Just tell us.
告诉我们
Look. I admit it.
听着 我承认
I got form.
我计划着
But honestly boys, I'm just up here to see my auntie.
但是诚恳的告诉你 我只是过来看我的姨妈
Liar.
骗子
Can you account for your whereabouts last Saturday?
你能解释你上个周六的行踪吗?
Cookery classes.
上烹饪课
I'm having it off with Fanny Craddock.
我跟Fanny Craddock有一腿
Snooker tournament!
桌球锦标赛!
Feeding the ducks!
喂鸭子!
Pictures!
图片!
You got nothing!
你什么也得不到!
We found this about your person.
我在你身上发现这个东西
Bookies always keep a big float on a major race day
Bookie总会在大型比赛的时候 保存一大笔钱
and they get the bank to mark the notes, don't they, Kimmy?
而且他们让银行在钱上做了记号♥ 知道吗? Kimmy
We know you pinched this dough.
我们知道你拿了钱
There you go.
干得好
What a surprise. Didn't see that coming.
真是吃惊 都不知道你玩这手
I've never seen that money before in my life!
我从没见过这些钱
Guv?
Guv?
Can I have a word?
能跟你说句话吗?
What are you playing at?
你到底在玩什么?
Those notes aren't from the bookies.
这些记号♥不是从Bookies那里来的
Worth a punt though. Look.
虽然值得试试 听着
When Trent and his boys hit the city,
当Trent和他手下袭击这个城市
it's always a couple of jobs, bang bang, in, out.
总是这样 邦邦 进进出出
They've done one, we can stop them doing the other.
他们已经干过一次了 我们必须阻止继续发生
Great, a fitup. Cells!
不错 一个临时舞台? 送到牢房♥去
I'm just trying to keep things mov... does it matter?!
我只是想把事情控制的 这很重要吗?
I'm not going back in that cell, it stinks.
我不要回去那个牢房♥ 臭死了
Put us in another one. I'll tell you what.
给我换一个 我能告诉你
I'll have a little think about that while you think
只要你考虑告诉我们 Freddy和Brixter藏身的地方
about where Freddy and Brixter are hiding, okay?
我就考虑给你换一个
Nothing puts things right quite like a punch, does it?
武力可以解决一切 对不对?
That's the second time this morning it's slipped off.
上午的第二次滑落了
I can't tell Frank it doesn't fit.
我不能告诉Frank这不合适
Gorgeous though, isn't it?
还是很不错的 对不对?
Can one of you clean out cell two? It's disgusting in there.
你们能打扫一下二号♥牢房♥吗 里面很脏
We don't do cells, WPCs do cells, sorry.
我们不做清扫工作的 这是女警官的责任 不好意思
Yeah, of course not. Thanks.
是 当然 谢谢
Well, I might be able to splash a bit of Dettol in there later.
我等会也许可以去撒点消毒水
Is that alright, sir?
这样可以吗 警官?
Yeah, that's..
是 这样...
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表