剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
Yeah, yeah, whatever. I'll go and tell Warren we're here.
哦哦 随便他的 我去告诉Warren我们来了
If God were to appear in my room,
如果上帝在我的房♥间降临
obviously I'd be in awe, but I don't think I'd be humble.
我肯定非常敬畏 但绝不卑微
Excuse me, Mr Bolan?
打扰一下 Bolan先生?
What happened to your hair, man?
伙计 你的头发怎么啦?
I just wanted to say I'm a big fan.
我只想告诉你 我是你的超级歌♥迷
Sam Thanks. Sam!
谢谢
Listen. Drive carefully, okay? Especially in Minis.
听着 小心开车 好吗 尤其是超小型汽车
What? Nothing.
什么? 没什么
Now listen, don't say anything stupid to Warren.
听着 别对Warren说什么傻话
Remember, he keeps a lid on a lot of crap that goes on in this city,
记住 他罩着本地 以免犯罪扩散
so you can get down off your high Hyde horse.
所以你才会这么清闲
I'm still not apologising.
我不会道歉的
So...
这么说
You're the caped crusader, Mr Tyler.
你就是那个酬躇满志的改革者吧 Tyler先生
I saw a man assaulting another man. I did my job.
我看见有人袭击其他人 这是我的工作
He's very big on doing his job.
他工作时很拼命
Glad to hear it.
那真好
It was a regrettable incident.
这次事故真令人遗憾
I believe you have something to say to Detective Inspector Tyler?
你是不是有话要对Tyler警探说啊?
Sorry about earlier, sir. Won't happen again.
早上的事很抱歉 长官 不会有下次了
Cigar, Mr Hunt.
抽雪茄 Hunt先生
Ta.
谢了
Please, Mr Tyler. It won't explode.
来吧 Tyler先生 不会爆♥炸♥的
Now, if you'll forgive us, I just want a quick word with your man here.
好了 请原谅 我想和你老大谈几句
You, enjoy yourself.
你好好享受吧
I'll be right with you.
我很快就好
Keep mine warm.
别冷落了我的妞
So you work for Warren, yeah?
这么说你也为Warren工作?
Don't we all.
谁不是呢
What we doing here?
我们来这儿干什么?
Bit of business to sort out.
有公事要处理
What sort of business?
什么公事?
Some dodgy hippies have been fencing stolen electrical goods.
几个不老实的嬉皮士 在这儿贩卖♥♥偷来的电器
And that's a job for CID, is it?
这不是刑事侦查局的工作吗
You can stay here if you want.
你不想去 可以留在这儿
Who the hell are you?
你们他妈是谁?
Is there anything in this world more revolting than a dishonest hippie?
世界上有什么东西 比不老实的嬉皮士更恶心的?
We don't want any trouble, man.
伙计 我们不想惹麻烦
Do you know what I'd do if I were you?
知道如果我是你 会怎么做吗
Apart from wash my hair, obviously?
当然 除了洗头以外
What?
什么?
I'd pack my shitty unironed clothes and be out of this city by daybreak.
我会卷铺盖 趁天黑♥马♥上闪人
I take it you boys have got receipts for these TVs, yeah?
这些电视机应该都有收据吧?
Er, guv...
呃 头儿
Do it! Stick him!
快动手 揍他
Stick it, stick the pig!
揍他 揍死这只肥猪
Stick it, Royston!
揍他 Royston
Stay there!
不许动
It's a horrible concept, innit,
真可怕
huge psychotic hippies fencing stolen tellies.
高头大马的神经嬉皮士 贩卖♥♥偷来的电视
This has nothing to do with me.
这事跟我无关
Oh, stop being such a girl. Think of it as a tax on bad people.
别忸忸怩怩的 就当向坏人收税
What is that, mon brave?
这是什么 英雄们?
It's a television. In a pub?
这是电视机 放在酒馆里?
Yeah, ask the boy wonder here.
问问这个惊讶的小帅哥
It's nothing to do with me. Oi, tell him what you told me.
跟我无关 喂 把你刚才说再说一遍
Well, I could make some brackets and we could put it on the wall...
好吧 我可以做一个支架 把电视机放墙上
and watch the sport.
就能看比赛了
In a pub?
在酒馆里?
Right, large whisky for the short-haired man who saved my bacon.
是的 来一大杯威士忌给这位小平头 他刚刚救了我的命
You're making bacon? Well done, boss.
你会算命啦 干得好 老大
That should keep Warren off our backs for a while.
这下Warren应该可以少烦我们一会
Hang on. We just did that for Warren?
等等 我们刚刚在帮Warren?
He brought their existence to our attention, let's say.
这么说吧 他帮我们指明了方向
Why's he give this to me? I didn't do anything.
他为什么要给我钱 我什么也没做
Money for old rope then, innit?
这钱容易赚吧?
I don't want anything to do with this.
我不想和这事有任何牵扯
It's too late, pal, you took the cigar. Now...
太晚了 伙计 你抽了雪茄
Get the drinks in and grow up.
好了 喝几杯 成熟一点吧
I've always despised bent cops.
我最瞧不起贪污的警♥察♥
What did you have to do for it? That's the question.
你贪污了什么 这才是最重要的
Danced with a pretty girl. Smoked a cigar.
和美女跳舞 抽雪茄
It's hardly Watergate, my friend.
这跟水门事件扯不上关系 朋友
I'm losing it, Nelson.
我迷失了 Nelson
I'm forgetting who I am in all this madness.
在这个疯狂世界 我忘了自己是谁
I just want to go home.
我只是想回家
Me too, Sam.
我也是 Sam
Close the door on your way out.
走的时候记得关门
Come on children. Who wants to sing with Mister Socky?
孩子们 谁想和袜子先生一起唱歌♥?
Everyone wants to sing with Mister Socky!
大家都想和袜子先生唱歌♥
And we will sing.
我们要唱啦
Harris! Julia!
Harris Julia
Let's all sing.
大家一起唱
Wendy? Henry?
Wendy? Henry?
Sam?
Sam?
Sam?
Sam?
What have they done to my beautiful boy?
他们对我的小宝贝做了什么?
Mum? Can you hear me?
妈妈? 听得见吗
Can you hear what I'm saying?
你能听见我的话吗
Sam... don't leave us. Mum?
Sam 别离开我们 妈妈?
Old iron!
废品回收
Alfie.
是Alfie
Ivanhoe!
Ivanhoe
Ivanhoe! It's me, Sammie.
Ivanhoe 是我 Sammie
Yes?
你好
Can I help you?
有事吗
Detective Inspector...
我是…
Bolan.
Bolan警探
There's been a spate of burglaries in the area and...
最近本地区入室盗窃泛滥
We're making door-to-door enquiries.
我们正挨家挨户进行调查
Burglaries? I didn't think we had any, not around here.
入室盗窃?好像没有啊 这附近没发生过
Would you like to come in?
要进来吗
You'll have to forgive me. I was just doing the washing-up.
抱歉 我正在洗衣服
Not at all, Mrs Tyler.
没关系 Tyler太太
Would you like to go through? Thanks.
要四处看看吗 谢谢
How did you know our name?
你怎么知道我的名字?
It... it's all in the records.
呃 登记在案的
Real life detective in the house.
家里来了个真正的警♥察♥
My son would be very impressed.
我儿子肯定很激动
Is he at school?
他在学校吗
He's upstairs, in his room. Mumps.
他在楼上自己的房♥间里 腮腺炎
I'm really surprised about burglaries.
入室盗窃的消息真的令我很惊讶
We move around a lot and this is the safest place we've ever been.
我们经常搬家 这里是我住过最安全的小区了
Have you got time for a cup of tea?
有时间喝杯茶吗
Yeah.
好啊
What does your husband do, Mrs Tyler?
您丈夫的工作是什么 Tyler太太?
He's a salesman. A not very good one at the moment,
他是推销员 最近情况不太好
So if anyone does try and burgle us, they'll be very disappointed.
所以如果有人到我们家偷东西 肯定会非常失望的
That's funny. He normally only likes me and Sammie.
真有趣 它通常只喜欢我和Sammie
I wonder if I should wake Sam up?
我是不是该叫醒Sam?
He'll be really disappointed to have missed you.
他没见到你会非常失望的
No, don't wake him up.
不不 别叫醒他
He wants to be a policeman one day. So he says.
他长大以后想当一名警♥察♥ 他是这么说的
He will be.
他会的
Your husband?
你丈夫吗
Mr Carroway, I'd really prefer it if you didn't just let yourself in.
Carroway先生 请您不要擅自进来
My husband's away on business, and as soon as he gets back, I'll...
我丈夫出差了 他一回来 我就…
A problem, Mrs Tyler? The mouse do play, I see.
有什么问题吗 Tyler太太 猫儿不在家 老鼠就偷吃啊
Mr Carroway, this is Detective Inspector Bolan.
Carroway 这位是Bolan警探
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表