剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
A what?
什么热♥线♥?
Hello.
你好
Sam Tyler speaking. Can I help you?
我是Sam Tyler 你找谁
And? Any chat?
聊天了吗
Nothing.
没什么
Well, who answered?
谁接的电♥话♥?
It was a... dead line. Number unobtainable.
是空号♥ 无法接通
It's either a dead line or number unobtainable.
要么是空号♥ 要么无法接通
Can you just get on with whatever it is you're doing, Chris?
干自己的活 少管闲事 Chris
Daddy's gone away, Sammie.
爸爸走了 Sammie
He didn't want to...
他也不想
but he had to.
迫不得已
But he loves us.
他很爱我们
And you'll see him again.
你一定会再见到他的
Why did you leave us, Dad?
为什么要弃我们而去 爸爸?
Where did you go?
你去哪儿了?
...and we've seen a marked improvement in Sam's condition.
Sam的病情有了突破性进展
No doubt about that as we watch his vital signs begin to stabilise.
他的生命迹象趋于稳定
We've recorded a significant increase in brain activity recently,
记录显示最近其大脑活动频率上升
a crucial step towards regaining consciousness.
这对于他的意识恢复是飞越性的一大步
And as they close into the final furlong...
领先的赛马就要接近终点了
You're supposed to be looking at ladies' boobs through a magnifying glass.
我以为你在用放大镜看女生的胸部
My dad's caught up in it.
我爸爸跟此案有关
He's got himself mixed up with the Mortons, or at least, somebody...
他和Morton兄弟…至少是
connected with them...
Morton兄弟的手下有牵连
Can't you have an ordinary day? Maybe that's why he went away.
你就不能过一天正常日子吗 也许他就是因为这个离家出走的
Maybe he was running away from them.
也许是为了躲开他们
My dad walked out on us at a family wedding,
我爸爸出席一个家庭婚礼时出走
round about this time. I never found him.
差不多就是这个时候 我再也没找到他
Not a trace. Thirty years.
30年了 毫无踪迹
Maybe he was scared of the Mortons and that's why he left us.
也许他害怕Morton兄弟 所以离开我们
Or will leave us.
应该说是将要离开我们
Maybe that's why I'm here.
也许我来这儿
To stop him from leaving.
就是为了阻止他离开
History's repeating itself,
历史不断重复
but I can change it.
而我能改变历史
So what're you gonna do?
那你想怎么办?
Save him.
救他
And that will save me.
也救我
My mate's got one of these at home. It's got sound.
我一个朋友家有这东西 能放声音
Runs cartoons.
能播动画片
It's like the cinema in your living room.
就像在客厅里装了电影院
Get your popcorn and watch this.
拿好爆米花 看电影了
See that? Go back.
看到了吗 倒回去
Just a bloke in the wrong hotel room, eh?
难道他走错房♥间了?
You're in it up to your neck.
你跟此事牵扯大了
Now, either you give me the names of the men you work for
现在 要么你告诉我你为谁卖♥♥命
or I'm do you up for peddling pornography.
要么我就以贩卖♥♥ 色情音像制品罪逮捕你
I wanna help, but... Trust us.
我很想帮你们 但是 相信我们
He was the one who put me in touch with those other men.
是他帮我们牵线搭桥的
Don't be scared, okay? We can help.
别害怕 我们会帮你的
I love my wife.
我爱我太太
I'm not into that... filth that they make.
我对他们拍的…脏东西没兴趣
You can't run away from this.
你不能推卸责任
I...
我
We...
我们
...can get you out of it.
可以帮你脱离他们
I didn't know I was playing cards with gangsters.
我输得一干二净的时候
Not until I couldn't pay.
才知道对方是黑社会
I tried to talk my way out of it, but...
我本来想说几句好话 开溜的
but when they blindfolded me, I thought...
但是 他们蒙住我的眼睛
I thought my number was up.
我以为自己死定了
They took me to this...
他们带我去
this place where they were making the film and...
拍小♥电♥影♥的地方
girls with no shame.
那里的女孩恬不知耻
But I refused to show them my disgust or my fear.
但不能让他们看出我的软弱和害怕
Good for you.
做得好
And then they said that the brothers, the Mortons,
然后他们说 Morton兄弟
wanted me to sell the film around the city.
要我在城里兜售那些片子
What better cover than a real-life travelling saleman?
还有什么比真实推销员更好的伪装呢
Did you meet the Mortons?
你见到Morton兄弟了?
No, it was always done through somebody else.
不是 每次都是通过中间人联♥系♥
Why did you agree to do it?
为什么答应他们?
Because they were gonna hurt Ruth.
因为他们要伤害Ruth
And my little Sammie.
还有我的小Sammie
After I'd finished,
我♥干♥完以后
I waited at the hotel for their visit,
在旅馆里等他们
and I thought it was all over.
以为到此为止了
But... then you were there.
但你们就冲进来了
Whether you were coerced or not,
不管是不是被迫的
you're in a bit of a pickle, Vic.
你都有小麻烦了 Vic
Question is,
问题是
what are we gonna do about it?
我们该怎么处理?
Sorry, I'm not very good with ink pens.
抱歉 我用不惯钢笔
Plus, I'm shaking.
而且 我在发抖
He's just nervous, Phyllis.
只是有点紧张罢了 Phyllis
Thought he had palsy.
我还以为他脑瘫了
So, what now?
现在怎么办?
The Mortons need to think you've been released
必须让Morton兄弟认为你被释放了
and they'll wanna know what you said to us,
他们肯定想知道你对我们说了什么
so they're gonna try and arrange a meet.
一定会安排见面
So go home, wait for the call. It'll come, okay.
所以现在赶快回家 等他们的电♥话♥
And don't look so worried! You've got Manchester's finest looking after you.
别一副愁眉苦脸的样子 曼彻斯特的精英们都会保护你的
Well, piss and get off the pot then. You're clogging up my area.
说完了就快走 别占着茅坑不拉屎
870 to Alpha One. He's leaving the house now.
870 呼叫A1 他正走出房♥子
You okay?
你没事吧
Yeah, only sleepless night.
是啊 一夜无眠而已
Someone's just called.
有人打电♥话♥来了
Who? Did they give a name?
是谁?说名字了吗
Recognise the voice? No.
声音认得出吗 认不出
There's a phone box on Winslow Green. I've got to wait there for instructions.
Winslow绿地旁有一个电♥话♥亭 要我到那儿去等指示
All this cat and mouse.
猫捉老鼠的游戏
Usual form.
老一套
They just wanna keep you rattled.
他们想让你筋疲力尽
They're doing a good job.
干得不错
All I ever wanted was security for my family.
我只想让家人生活平安
You don't get security playing poker.
赌博没法让他们平安
And you don't get rich selling mopheads.
买♥♥拖把头也不能致富
Sorry.
对不起
I just wanna give my family the life that they deserve.
我只想让家人过上他们应得的生活
I'd give anything for that.
为此我不惜任何代价
How long's this gonna take?
还要等多久?
Ten minutes, three hours...
10分钟 3小时
We just sit here...
只能坐在这儿干等
I've got a...
我有一个…
There's some in the boot, we could...
后备箱里有点东西
Just to kill time.
可以打发时间
On your head, my son!
小子 来个头球
The Mortons want to meet me.
Morton兄弟要见我
Snooker club, one hour.
一小时后在斯♥诺♥克俱乐部
I've done what you wanted, I don't need to be there, do I?
我已经按你说的做了 不用去了吧
I'm afraid you do, yeah.
恐怕不行
They're gonna wait for you to go inside before they make a move.
他们会等你进去 再行动的
Do this and they're finished.
继续与我们合作 他们就完蛋了
You'll have nothing else to fear.
没什么好怕的
Don't worry.
别担心
I'll be looking out for you, I swear.
我会保护你的 我发誓
Come on.
走吧
Nice and steady, good man.
整洁 稳健 干得好
He might be in there a while.
他可能要在里面呆上一会儿
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表