剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
They're doing the job tonight.
他们今晚就要行动
Right. Dirty Harry.
Dirty Harry(歌♥手兼演员)
We should call Litton and the RCS.
我们该给Litton和RCS打电♥话♥
Okay. Then we can call the Mayor and he can give 'em another award.
好的 然后我们还可以给镇长打电♥话♥ 他会再给他们一个奖赏
Look, I haven't done target range for a while.
我已经很久没有做射击训练了
It's okay. Blokes are a lot easier to hit than paper targets.
没关系 那些家伙比纸做的靶子更容易打中
You want it or not?
你到底要不要?
Probably end up turning it on us.
或许以瞄准我们收场
Yeah, but can you hit anything?
没错 你能击中目标么?
You should see my Playstation scores.
你真该看看我的PS游戏记录
Drop your weapons! You are surrounded by armed bastards!
放下你的武器! 你被全副武装的混♥蛋♥包围了!
Up yours!
举起手!
Put it down!
放下!
Police! Stay where you are, where I can see you!
警♥察♥! 站在原处 在我看得到的地方不准动!
Drop it, laughing boy!
放下 小子!
Get away!
让开!
Drop it. Shoot!
放下武器 开枪!
You know you want to, so drop it.
你知道你想这么做 放下武器
I'm on him!
我去追他!
Derek.
Derek
Think about it.
想想看
Put the gun on the floor. I can't do that.
把枪放在地上 我不能这么做
Yes you can.
你可以的
You've got a baby on the way, mate.
你有个即将出世的孩子 伙计
That's why I'm doing it.
这正是我这么做的原因
I'm the only one who can, you know that.
我是唯一能做到的人 知道么
It's a war.
这是场战争
Now, drop the gun.
放下枪
Put it down.
把枪放下
Last warning.
最后警告
You can't hit me 'fore I hit him.
在你动手之前他已经没命了
For God's sake, don't throw him down a wager.
看在上帝的份上 别和他打赌
Your turn.
这回轮到你了
"I'm sorry I'm scum." Say it.
"抱歉我是个社会渣滓" 说
Sorry, son.
抱歉 孩子
Doesn't work that way. Say it!
这不管用 快说!
Come on, Derek.
拜托 Derek
Is this really the best life plan you could come up with?
这真的是你最好的人生规划?
Stealing from your own? Or what?
从你自己这里偷? 不然能怎么样?
Meant to stand shoulder to shoulder with them?
打算和他们并肩作战?
Your dad was willing to give up everything
你♥爸♥爸为了阻止这里倒闭
to stop this place from closing.
愿意放弃一切
He didn't want to kill anybody. He wanted to save everyone.
他不想杀任何人 他想要救大家
Look, I know how you're feeling.
听着 我了解你的感受
You feel like the walls are closing in on you
你觉得工厂因你而倒闭
and you're trapped and terrified of what's waiting for you out there.
你陷入了困境 对外面等待你的一切感到过恐惧
You see, Derek? You think you got problems, I have to work with him!
你明白么 Derek? 你觉得你有麻烦了 我得和他一起工作!
Shut up! Derek.
闭嘴! Derek
It's not fair!
这不公平!
Now listen to me.
听我说
You're looking at... first offence - five years.
你看着... 初犯是5年监禁
Now... I'm gonna pick up my gun,
我要捡起我的枪
and I want you to put yours down. - Uh, Sam, no.
我要你把你的枪放下 呃 Sam 不
Alright, Derek?
好么 Derek?
Chris, Ray, ambulance, now, quick!
Chris Ray 救护车 快点!
You okay?
你没事吧?
See, I told you.
我告诉过你
I'll do you a deal.
我要和你做个交易
I'll listen to your little tape machine, now and again,
我会听你的录音机
okay, so long as you, just sometimes, listen to this.
好么 同样的 你有时也听听我的第六感
'kay?
成交?
He was quite badly injured.
他伤的很重
Ted... And, Ted... he's under arrest.
他被捕了
You alright, son?
你没事吧 孩子?
Dad. I was scared.
爸爸 我很害怕
I couldn't see a future for us.
我看不到我们两个的未来
But you could've come to me. - No.
但你可以求助于我 不
It was down to me.
这让我很难过
I had to fight.
我必须抗争
Oh, you stupid boy.
哦 你这个傻孩子
I mean, you've got your workmates, your mam and dad, your family.
我是说 你有你的工友 你妈妈 爸爸 你的家人
You're not on your own. Nobody is.
你不是独自一人 没有人是独自一人的
Not unless you want to be.
就算你希望如此也不是
He's right, what he said.
他说的对
It is a war.
这是场战争
At least I know what I'm fighting for.
至少我知道我为何而战
You want a drink, Litton?
想喝一杯么 Litton?
'Fraid we haven't got any Babycham.
恐怕我们没有任何Babycham
You knew those shooters were the real deal.
你早知道那些枪是真家伙
Bloody hell, you really are a detective.
真见鬼 你可真是个侦探
That's very good.
那很好
Now, when are you gonna get it into your thick skulls
在你要把它塞进你厚重的头骨里前
that armed blags are mine?
那些武器所得是我们的
Do you mind? I nearly had my brains blown out tonight!
你介意么? 我今晚差点被爆头!
Would you have noticed?
你注意到了么?
If you were going for heavy blood loss, Gene, should have shot you in the gut.
如果你大量失血 Gene 就会削弱你的内脏
Hey. Mr Litton,
嘿 Litton先生
I think you'd better swallow it down. We had a result.
我觉得你最好把它吞下去 我们有结果了了
One nil.
一比零
One-nil! One-nil!
一比零 一比零
One-nil, one-nil
一比零 一比零
One-nil, one-nil, one-nil...
一比零 一比零 一比零
Right, the chosen vintage of the CID.
便衣警♥察♥的精选葡萄酒
What are you thinking, dare she ask?
你在想什么呢 她敢问么?
I've been thinking...
我一直在思考...
about what's important.
一些重要问题
Oi, Romeo.
喂 大情圣
We gonna open this bogwater or what?
我们要不要打开它?
You open it.
你来打开它
No, I can't. It needs two.
不 我打不开 需要两个人
Eh up, here we go. Go on then.
要开始了 那就开始吧
Mr Warren enjoys cordial relationships with the police.
Warren先生和警方关系和睦
Big mistake, copper.
是误会 警官
What do we do in return? Don't arrest his righthand man.
我们怎么回报他呢 不会逮捕他的左右手
And now we have to apologise. I say "we" but I mean "you".
现在我们必须道歉 我说"我们" 其实就是"你"
So. You're the caped crusader, Mr Tyler. What did you do for it?
你就是那个酬躇满志的改革者吧 Tyler先生 你为此做了些什么?
I've always despised bent cops.
我最瞧不起贪污的警♥察♥
I'm frightened. Frightened of who?
我很害怕 怕什么?
Stephen Warren. He says he'll kill me.
Stephen Warren 他说他要杀了我
Mr Tyler. What a pleasure.
Tyler先生 何等荣幸
What have they done to my beautiful boy? Can you hear what I'm saying?
他们对我的小宝贝做了什么? 你能听见我的话吗
Can I help you? Mum!
有事吗 妈!
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表