剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
We put him away in hospital, he gets out in 30 years,
我们送他进了医院 30年以后他才出来
and then he kills.
接着又开始杀人
And then he kidnaps Maya.
然后他绑♥架♥了Maya
What are you on about? Forget the bloody doctor's note.
你说什么呢? 去他妈的医生报告
If the jury know they're trying a cold-blooded killer, it's life.
如果陪审团知道审的是一个冷血杀手 那他活该
Look, listen, you told me you were a deputy to the law.
听着 你说过你是法律的代表
The law is putting bad people away and you wanna show a court that note?
法律是阻止恶人犯罪的 你想给法庭出示这张报告吗?
Fine. You got principles.
好吧 你坚持原则
Hang on.
等等
What, you want another pop at me?
怎么 还想给我来一下?
You wanna get me suspended? If you like, you can try your hand.
想害我停职? 想的话就动手吧
And as for this note, I'm making it your call.
至于这份报告 你自己决定
Welcome to the team.
欢迎入队
Thanks. Guv.
谢谢 "老爹"
I'll get the lights, love.
我要关灯了
Are you okay, sir?
你没事吧 长官?
Sam.
Sam
Can you hear me?
你听得见我吗?
My name is Neil. I'm a hypnotherapist.
我叫Neil 我是催眠治疗师
I'm speaking directly to your subconscious.
我在直接与你的潜意识对话
At this moment, I'm sitting beside you in your bed,
此时此刻 我正坐在你的床边
in the IC ward of St James's Hospital.
圣詹姆斯医院的 重危病房♥里
If I am reaching you...
如果我能联络到你…
and you can hear me, then I know that you can wake up.
而你又能听到我 那么我就知道你能醒来
I can hear you.
我能听到你
I'm in a coma, yeah?
我在昏迷 是吗?
You can help me.
你能帮我
Whatever you may be experiencing isn't real, Sam.
你经历的一切皆非真实 Sam
You can escape.
你可以逃离
You only need to take that definitive step.
你只需迈出决定性的一步
Do as I tell you
照我说的去做
and you will be waking up with your family and friends around you.
然后你便会在亲友身边醒来
Your mobile hasn't stopped ringing.
你的手♥机♥仍在作响
Maya is here.
Maya在这儿
Maya Maya. She's safe.
She安全了
If you can hear me, I know that will give you strength.
如果你能听到我
I'm coming back.
我马上回去
You tell her.
你去告诉她
I'm coming back.
我马上回去
Sam?
Sam?
Come away from the edge.
快回来
It's okay. I know the answer.
没关系 我知道答案
I'm in a coma.
我在昏迷
I'm gonna take the definitive step I need to wake up.
我要迈出决定性的一步 我要醒过来
Neil's my ex.
Neil是我前男友
He did psychology with me.
他和我一起修心理学的
I told him all about you.
我把你的事都告诉了他
He read all those notes you made.
他读过你所有的笔记
There was nothing in those notes about a mobile phone.
笔记上可没提手♥机♥的事
What?
什么?
This is just my mind, trying to keep me here.
这只是我的意识 它努力把我留在这里
He's just playing games with you.
他只是在和你闹着玩
Look down. Carefully!
朝下看 当心!
Please don't jump!
千万别跳!
Sorry! I'm sorry! Bad joke!
对不起! 烂玩笑!
Please, no, Sam, don't do it!
求你了 不要 Sam 不要跳!
What you doing?!
你干什么?!
We all feel like jumping sometimes, Sam.
我们有时都感觉想跳下去 Sam
Only we don't.
可是我们不会
Me and you, because we're not cowards.
我和你 因为我们不是懦夫
This is just my mind.
这只是我的意识
Maybe you're here for a reason.
也许你来这里是有原因的
To make a difference.
为了做出改变
Gimme your hand.
把你的手给我
What's that on your hands, is that grit?
你的手上是什么 是沙子吗?
Sand.
沙子
I was running up here and I fell against the fire bucket.
我跑上来时被防火桶绊倒了
See, why would I imagine that?
我为什么想象出那些?
Why would I bother to put that kind of detail in it?
我为何还要烦恼地想象出那些细节?
You wouldn't.
你没有
What should I do, Annie?
我该怎么办 Annie?
Stay.
留下来
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表