剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
Don't ever waltz into my kingdom acting king of the jungle.
永远不要大摇大摆闯进我的地盘 装什么丛林之王
Who the hell are you? Gene Hunt, your DCI, and it's 1973.
你到底是谁? 总探长Gene Hunt 今年是1973年
Almost dinner time. I'm havin' 'oops.
马上就到午餐时间了 过得真快
It's funny.
有意思
I could have sworn I left it here. Remember.
我敢发誓我把它放在这里了 记住
Lock your car. Check the doors, the windows, the boot.
锁好你的车 检查门窗 后车箱
And please, take the keys with you.
千万随身携带你的钥匙
Watch out, there's a thief about there.
注意 一个小偷过来了
Operator?
接线员?
What?
什么?
Operator. No, I want a mobile number.
接线员 不 我想打一个手♥机♥号♥码
What? A mobile number.
什么? 手♥机♥号♥码
0770-913...
0770-913…
Is that an international number?
是国际长途吗?
No.
不是
I need you to connect me to a Virgin number.
请帮我接一个本地号♥码(双关语:处♥女♥)
Virgin Mobile...
本地手♥机♥…
Don't you start that sexy business with me, young man.
别跟我开这种色情玩笑 年轻人
I can trace this call.
我能追踪到你的
Let's get a second line in.
让我们接第二根管子
It's an emergency and cross-match blood down.
紧急情况 交叉配血完成
He's slipping into unconsciousness. Sam?
他陷入昏迷了 Sam?
Can you hear me? Sam?
你能听到吗? Sam?
Just had a shout.
大家注意了
That bird who went missing a couple of days ago?
前几天失踪的那个小妞?
She's only been done in down Satchmore Road.
在Satchmore大街被♥干♥掉了
Satchmore? That's where Maya...
Satchmore? Maya就在那里…
Susie Tripper? Yeah.
Susie Tripper? 没错
Susie Tripper? Wrung her neck like a Christmas turkey.
Susie Tripper? 被勒死了 就像只圣诞节火鸡
Right.
好
I've gotta get down the pub and give the papers a statement.
我去酒吧给报社记者做个声明
if I don't get a move on, they'll all be half-cut.
如果我不赶紧他们都会喝个烂醉
So, you're a senior officer, you're in charge.
你是高级警官 由你负责
Boss?
头儿?
Shall we make a start?
我们可以开始了吗?
Susie'd been dead for a couple of hours when she was found.
Susie被发现时已经死了几个小时
No sign of sexual assault.
没有性侵害迹象
This is what she had on her.
这是她身上的
Bloody hell.
糟糕
So, then, boss?
我们怎么办 头儿?
Anything you wanna...?
你要怎么办?
Right. Yeah, uh...
好吧 这个…
Have you...
你们有没有…
visited the... the crime scene ?
去过… 犯罪现场?
What, where she was found?
什么 发现她的地方?
Yeah, where she was found.
对 发现她的地方
Have you... preserved the crime scene?
你们有没有… 保护犯罪现场?
Body's on the slab.
尸体在大马路上
Body should have been dusted for prints on site.
尸体应该留在现场 画线保留
How the hell are you gonna get dabs off skin?
怎么可能把她快速拓下来呢?
You're so right. How can you?
你说得对 怎么可能?
What's the matter with me?
我怎么搞的?
We did take some prints off a... a shoe, I think it was.
我们倒是发现了个鞋印 我想它是鞋印
They've been sent down to Scotland Yard,
给送到苏格兰场去了
so we should hear back in a fortnight or so,
两周左右就能听到回音了
if there's a match.
如果有匹配的话
A fortnight?
两周?
Motive doesn't seem to be robbery.
作案动机不像抢劫
There's 27p in her purse, plus a couple of green shields.
她钱包里有27便士 还有几张绿盾邮票
Well, he might have taken the notes.
罪犯可能拿了纸币
I mean, who's gonna take 27p?
我是说谁会抢27便士呢?
Well, I would.
我会
After pub closing time,
酒吧打烊后
she stayed in the car park with a couple of fellas, but that's cool.
她和几个小子待在停车场里 不过应该没问题
Cool, is it? Why?
没问题? 是吗? 为什么?
Well, we know 'em. Loaders from canal wharf. They're alright.
我们认识他们 运河码头的装卸工 他们是正经人
Now she was in the car park,
她在停车场
and she was giving them Downhill Racer...
正给那几个小子做速滑运动…
So you're not gonna take statements?
那你们不打算录口供?
It's not them, boss.
不是他们干的 头儿
Wake up.
醒醒吧
He didn't shag her. He didn't rob her.
凶手没干♥她♥ 也没抢她
So what's the motive?
那作案动机是什么?
Garrotted with a... thin cord.
被一条细绳勒死
No other attack marks,
没有其他伤害迹象
nothing in or around the mouth.
口腔及四周无异常
What have you learnt from the stomach contents?
胃部检测有发现吗?
Well, er...
那…
Chris, have a look.
Chris 你查一下
In the file,
文件里面
in the post-mortem file.
尸检报告
She wasn't fed for at least a day before she was killed.
她遇害前至少一天没有进食
And she was found in Satchmore Road.
然后在Satchmore大街被发现
Come on!
得了吧!
Enough! Come on!
够了! 拜托!
Stop it now! Enough!
停! 够了!
Stop! End! Finish! Come on!
停! 结束! 完结!
Okay!
好!
Walls wet, er...
墙是湿的
I can smell the preserving agent,
我能闻到防腐剂的味道
soap in the tray, er...
碟子里的肥皂
Ham sandwich, half-eaten...
吃了一半的三明治
I can hear somebody whistling outside.
我能听到外面有人在吹口哨
You need to get some rest, boss.
你需要休息会儿 头儿
You just need a large Scotch and a bit of a kip.
你只需要一大杯威士忌 再睡上一会
It's him.
是他
He's killed before.
他以前就这样干过
We'll er... get a plonk to give you the once over.
我们… 待会给你派个女警
No broken bones then.
骨头没事
Do you feel like you're gonna heave up?
你是否有呕吐感?
I feel a bit nauseous.
我觉得有点恶心
You'll do. You've had hangovers worse.
当然了 你这是放松之后的松懈感
Are you a doctor?
你是医生?
I'm about as qualified as Doctor Kildare.
我快和Kildare医生一样有资格了
I'm part of the Women's Department.
我是女警部的
The what? Don't you have plonks in Hyde?
什么? 你们海德那边没有女警吗?
Go on, sir. Off you jolly well trot.
行了 长官 你又生龙活虎了
What now?
还有事吗?
What's your name?
你叫什么?
WPC Cartwright. No, first name.
女警官Cartwright 不 你的名字
Annie.
安妮
Annie I was four in 1973, Annie.
1973年我才4岁 安妮
Hit me.
打我
Don't tempt me.
别逗我了
Go on.
来吧
You've been in an accident. Hit me.
你出车祸了 打我
Shit! I'm sorry, sir.
对不起 长官
Hey, good girl. Prostate probe and no jelly.
好姑娘 前列腺检查 而且探头没抹油
Why don't you call it a day, Tyler? Chris'll drive you to your place.
今天你就歇了吧 Tyler? Chris开车送你回家
My... place? Yeah, they gave us an address.
我的… 家? 没错 他们给了我们地址
Unless, of course, you're...
当然 除非你…
getting a bit of a taste for it in here, hmm?
还想留在这里继续体♥检♥?
This guy kills,
这家伙杀了人以后
then, what, he waits another thirty years?
然后竟然隔了30年再次作案?
Is that why I'm here, because that's when he first struck?
来到他初次作案的地方 这就是我来这里的原因吗?
Does that make sense?
这么讲有道理吗?
Yeah. Loads of sense.
很有道理
Maya thought that Raimes knew the killer.
Maya认为Raimes认识凶手
Colin Raimes! No, no, he'd still be in nappies.
Colin Raimes! 不 他还包着尿布呢
I can take him home.
我可以载他回家
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表