剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
Detective Inspector Tyler, Detective Constable Skelton.
探长 Tyler 侦缉警员 Skelton
The time, Chris?
时间是 Chris?
Fourish. Precise time.
4时许 精确时间
Just after four. Five, er... ten past.
4点刚过 5分... 4点10分
4.07.
4点零7分
It's closer to ten past. Thank you, DC Skelton.
很接近过10分 多谢 Skelton警员
Buggeration! One at home always chews up me girlfriend's Elton John.
在家时经常划坏我女朋友的Elton John的专辑
DCI Hunt has just entered the room.
侦缉督查Hunt刚刚进门
DC Skelton concurs.
与Skelton警员一起
Blood on your boot.
你靴子上的血迹
The same boot that left a print at the murder scene.
也凶案现场留下的印记吻合
I stood in some blood. So what?
我站在了血泊中 那又如何?
Look, these things play out the same way so often,
听着 这种事情总是一个模式
it just gets boring.
已经令人厌烦了
You hated Saunders 'cause he was a scab,
你恨Saunders 因为他是个破坏者
you got tanked up, you had a fight and threatened to kill him.
你受够了 于是和他发生了争执并扬言要杀了他
You went to the mill and carried out a frenzied attack.
你去了工厂并对他实施了疯狂的攻击
Always sounds good in the papers, that, doesn't it.
说起倒轻松 是不是?
"A frenzied attack".
"疯狂的攻击"
But, on the plus side,
但是 有利的方面是
I'm up ten quid and a Party Seven.
我有七成把握
You left the pub just before 11 p.m., then you went home.
你在晚上11点前离开了酒吧 然后回家
Can anyone verify that?
有谁能证明吗?
Ted? It's really stacking up against you, here, mate.
Ted? 这真的对你不利 老兄
You've gotta give me something.
你总得给我点什么
The immigrants, they knuckle under. They do the triples.
那些移♥民♥ 他们屈服了 三班倒干活
Fair enough, they're grateful.
足够公平 他们心存感激
But Saunders, he betrayed us. He broke ranks.
但是Saunders 他背叛了我们 他破坏了秩序
The enemy within.
敌人在我们中间
The future's desperate for us.
我们的未来是绝望的
The whole community could go down if the mill closes and there's a chance.
如果工厂倒闭了 整个公会联盟就会被削弱 而眼下就有个机会
But I believe if we stick together, we've got a chance an' all.
但我相信 如果我们一起坚守 我们就有机会
There's hope,
就会有希望
that Crester's could go on for another 20, 30, 40 years from now.
让Crester纺织厂能够继续营业20年 30年 甚至40年
But we need to fight shoulder to shoulder.
但我们需要并肩作战
You make it sound like a war. Yeah, well, maybe it is.
你把事情弄的像战争是的 是啊 或许是这样
Worth fighting for. Worth dying for.
值得为此而战 值得为此牺牲
Worth killing for?
值得为此杀人?
How did you kill him, by the way?
顺便问一句 你是怎么杀了他的?
I told you, I went home.
我告诉过你 我回家了
Liar. Liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar.
骗子 骗子 骗子 骗子 骗子 骗子 骗子 骗子
Liar!
骗子!
I want to see some sort of lawyer.
我要见见律师
A liar? A lawyer!
见骗子? 律师!
Do you want a glass of water?
要喝杯水么?
You know you were eyeballed running away from the mill
你知道么?你被人目击从工厂跑出来
around the time of the murder? And that's not all.
而这并不是全部
Under the boards in your garden shed.
在你花♥园♥里小棚子的木板下面
Say goodnight, Gracie and sit down. I said sit down!
道晚安吧 Gracie 坐下 我说坐下!
You've got to open the mill, we can't afford to lose this order.
你们得让工厂重新开业 失去这笔订单我们承受不起
The mill stays shut until our enquiry is over.
工厂在调查结束前都要暂停营业
For God's sake! Sit down or I'll sit you down!
看在上帝的份上! 坐下 不然我就来让你坐下!
Now!
马上!
I did it.
是我♥干♥的
What?
什么?
I did it. I killed him.
是我♥干♥的 我杀了他
Like he said, I was drunk.
就像他说的那样 我当时喝醉了
How did it happen? Went for him.
事情是怎么发生的? 我攻击了他
What with? A knife!
用什么? 一把刀!
What did you do with it?
你怎么处理它的?
I threw it in the canal.
我把它扔进了一条水沟
But not the bloodied shirt. That's right.
但却没扔染血的衬衫 没错
So where should we be trawling, Ted?
我们该在哪里打捞呢 Ted?
whereabouts in the canal did you throw it?
你把它扔到哪里的水沟了?
I told you! I did it!
我说过! 是我做的!
Okay, so you got rid of the knife, but not the bloodied shirt.
好吧 所以说 你处理了那把刀 而没有理会染血的衬衫
That's right. Now, before you go any further,
没错 现在 在你继续供认之前
I want you to think seriously about what you're saying.
我要你想清楚你在说什么
I want you to think about your family.
想想你的家人
I am.
我考虑了
I'll sign your statement, your confession, whatever it is.
我会在上面签字的 你们的供述 供状 不管什么都好
Just bring me a pen.
给我一支笔
Fountain or biro?
钢笔还是原子笔?
I tell you what, boss.
跟你说吧 老大
These tape machines have come in dead handy.
这个录音机非常好用
Get some cups, Raymondo, and a couple of screwdrivers.
拿几个杯子来 Raymondo 再拿几把螺丝刀
Let's get this one cracked.
我们来把它打开
Cheers, guv!
太好了 老板!
Lytts, do me a favour.
Lytts 帮我个忙
Run this shirt down to forensics.
把这件衬衫拿去取证
See if it's a match for the victim's blood.
看看是否和受害者的血液吻合
Right, boss.
好的 老大
Pity.
真可惜
All those fancy ways, and you still can't admit...
全是些怪念头 而且你仍然不承认...
Evidence isn't conclusive. The confession isn't sound.
证物没有确认 供认还未宣布有效
He was fuzzy about the details of the killing
他对于谋杀的细节
and about what he did with the murder weapon.
以及如何处理凶器的描述都模糊不清
And I don't believe his pysch profile would fit that of a killer.
而且我不相信他能是凶手
So...
所以...
The bet stands.
赌局还未分胜负
I know that smell!
我知道这种味道!
What the hell are you playing at, Litton? Dodds is ours!
见鬼 你在玩什么Litton? Dodds是我们的!
Stolen shotguns fall under Crime's jurisprudence.
公然在犯罪法律体系下偷霰弹枪
That's a big word, can you spell it?
这是个复杂的单词 你会拼写么?
Why didn't you call me?
你为什么没打电♥话♥给我?
DI Tyler's handling this one personally.
Tyler探员单独处理了这件事
Alright then, Inspector. Cat got your tongue?
好吧 督查 你哑巴了么?
You know the guns are fake, don't you?
你知道那些是假枪 对么?
Yeah, 'course you do. Sorry, what? Fake?
是的 你当然知道 抱歉 什么? 假的?
Yeah. They're wooden guns. Toys.
没错 是木制抢 玩具
Toys?!
玩具?!
I agree that departmental protocol suggests
我想部门报告证明
we hand the case over to RCS...
我们把这个案子交给了RCS...
in as much as the evidence thus far obtained,
现有证据表明
however diluted from its original perceived significance,
无论如何减低其原本理解方面的重要性
would indeed benefit from...
事实上都得益于...
investment by a police body more experienced and equipped
一个经验老到且富资历的警♥察♥全身心的投入
to process it through to court.
在法庭上提起诉讼
Yeah, I was gonna say that.
是的 我本想这么说
You could have told me this sooner.
你本该早点告诉我
Is that Blue Stratos?
是Blue Stratos香水的味道么?
Paco Rabanne.
是Paco Rabanne
That was better than the telly.
比电视上的好多了
The bet stands, until the bloods are back, on Ted's shirt.
赌约依然有效 直到Ted衬衫上的血迹化验送回来
And you, Dodds, have got some talking to do.
而你 Dodds 今天得谈谈了
You said they were fakes.
你说过枪是假的
Access through the carpark. Bogs are outside.
从停车场穿过 外面就是沼泽
Hey, I've got better things to do, you know.
嘿 我有更好的事情要做
So've I. You'd better not be yanking our chain here, Dodds.
我也是 你们最好不要抢我们的供应链 Dodds
The pick-up's in the cafe toilets, yeah?
货还在咖啡馆的厕所里 什么?
Don't worry, Mr Tyler. It was all arranged.
别担心 Tyler先生 都准备好了
It better have been, or I'll hand you over to DCI Hunt,
最好已经准备好了 否则我会把你交给Hunt督察
who will put you on remand for the first unsolved crime he has on his books.
他会把你作为他个人记录里第一宗未能解决的案子的提示
Which in this case, happens to be multiple burglary, with menaces.
这样一来 就是犯下多起夜盗的危险人物
Now, you don't know who the guns are for?
现在你还是不知道这些枪是给谁的么?
I swear I don't. All I do is drop-off.
我发誓真的不知道 我所做的只是运货
They're blag-slags. No previous form.
他们是些滑头 不是原来的那个套路
Okay. You drop the bag, pick up the money.
好吧 你把包放下 把钱捡起来
We'll move in when they pick up. I'll tag you.
当他们来提货的时候我们就进去 我会尾随你
Give me a police radio.
给我一只警笛
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表