剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
So you book into a hotel four miles from your house.
这么说你住在一家离家四英里的酒店里
Good neutral ground to meet a client.
是见客户的好地方
What, I suppose he wanted to test out the tea-making facilities as well,
莫非他是想试试酒店的咖啡机?
but shall we ask him, Inspector?
要不要问问他 警探?
I'm a bit behind with the rent,
我家拖欠房♥租
trying to steer clear of the landlord for a week or so.
想躲着房♥东一两礼拜
So you can't afford the rent,
这么说 你付不起房♥租
but you can afford to splash out on hotel rooms.
却能负担在酒店挥霍开销
That's just an assumption.
那只是假设
I'll make assumptions until I get some answers, Mr Tyler,
除非得到肯定答案 否则我会继续假设 Tyler先生
because do you know, by law, how long I can keep you here?
因为根据法律 知道我能留你多久吗
As long as I bloody well like.
我他妈想多久都成 好了
Let's start again.
让我们从头开始
I play cards.
我玩牌
The men in your photos...
照片上的两个人
they were setting up a game at the hotel.
在酒店开了赌局
Here we go.
看到了
But I'm not a crook. It was just a card game.
我不是赌徒 只是玩牌而已
And the Morton brothers?
那Morton兄弟呢
No, no mention of any Mortons.
不 没提到什么Morton兄弟
Everyone was taking a room and I wanted to keep up appearances.
人人都订了一间房♥间 我不想缺席
I was getting ready when you lot turned up.
你们来的时候 我正在准备
So that's where your involvement ends? You know nothing else about all this?
你知道的情况就些? 其他什么都不知道了?
So what're you saying? We should let the gentleman go, Sam?
你怎么看?该让这位先生离开吗 Sam?
I've got a young lad called Sam.
我家小子也叫Sam
I've got a pain in the arse called Sam.
我屁♥股♥上有个痔疮 也叫Sam
What's he like, your... lad?
你家小子长得什么样?
Ah, he's always busy. Up here...
脑子一刻不得闲
You know what little nippers are like. All that make-believe.
你知道 那些小孩都一个样 整天做白日梦
Mr Belmont - Gateway Cleaning Products - checks out.
Belmont先生 销♥售♥清洁产品 已经核实过了
So he's a guy who likes a hand of cards who fell in with the wrong crowd.
这么说他只是找错人打牌了
Let's release him.
把他放了吧
Someone can... run him back.
可以让人…送他回去
I could always...
我可以…
He might be Pippy Longstocking in your eyes,
在你眼里 他是无害的长袜子皮皮
but he's still the only lead we've got.
但他仍是我们仅有的线索
We search the house.
搜他的家
You never phoned. I was going spare.
你怎么不打电♥话♥回来 我快急死了
Sorry sweetheart.
抱歉 宝贝
These policeman want to have a quick look round the house.
这几位警♥察♥想在我们家看看
It won't take two shakes. You.
很快就好 是你
Have you met?
你们认识?
Tyler Inspector... Bolan? Tyler.
Bolan警探?
We met in connection with a burglary. And...
我们在一次入室盗窃案里接触过
I thought it might confuse you if I gave you my real name, so...
我觉得告诉你真名 可能会误解
I adopted a professional alias.
所以我采用了一种专业化名策略
It's not a wind-up love, he really thinks like this.
他对你没有非分之想 他就是这样
The big hand always sticks at twelve.
时针老是指着12点
I'll get it fixed.
我会修的
You never do.
你从来不修
He works hard for us.
他为了我们辛勤工作
He's always on the road, but...
总是四处出差 但是
but the first thing he does when he comes home, flowers for me and...
但他回家第一件事 就是送花给我
A present for Sammie.
送礼物给Sammie
When I was... little, my dad worked away a fair bit.
我小时候 爸爸的工作也居无定所
I used to look for the sight of his jacket on the banister.
我一直盼着能在楼梯扶手上 看到他的夹克
It was the most exciting thing in the world.
几乎是世界上最激动人心的事了
I'm gonna go and see if he's alright.
我去看看他还好吗
What're you gonna charge me with?
你们要给我定什么罪?
You haven't done anything.
你没做什么
Do you mind if I search your jacket?
可以搜一下你的夹克吗
They've already done that, at the...
在警局已经搜…
Why not?
怎么不行
Well, that was a spectacular waste of police time.
完全浪费警♥察♥时间
Not entirely.
倒也不是
His missus was a bit of alright.
她太太没什么异样
Wouldn't mind giving her a good old going-over with the old tickling stick.
不介意时不时来拜访一下
Tattylarious.
高质量
Don't, guv. Can we just leave them in peace now, eh?
行了 老大 就不能让他们好好过日子吗
I think she likes you though.
我觉得她喜欢你
Hey, you could slip her a length.
你有机上她
You're a Tyler. Keep it in the family.
你也姓Tyler 就当自家事吧
There's always something if you know where to look.
只要找对门路 总能发现线索
I know this.
我看过这个
He used to read it to me.
他以前常常读给我听
My dad, I mean.
我是说我爸爸
Little lad was using this for a bookmark. Bookies receipt.
那小子用马票当书签
So?
那又怎么样
Likes a flutter, visits the bookies occasionally, so what?
和大家一样 偶尔去去跑马场?怎么啦
Gamblers move in tight circles.
赌徒的交际圈很小
Maybe Vic Tyler knows nothing.
也许Vic Tyler的确什么也不知道
But someone in his little orbit might.
但是他圈子里的其他人可能知道
Could be our only link to the Mortons.
也许是追查Morton兄弟唯一的线索
It's a long shot.
要兜个大圈子
Trust the Gene Genie.
相信Gene式第六感
Who's setting up card games at the Victoria Park Hotel, Jimmy?
维多利亚花♥园♥旅馆的赌局是谁设的 Jimmy?
I don't know nothing about no game.
什么赌局 我不知道
Step into my office.
去我办公室
Mr Hunt, you know if there's stuff to tell, I'll tell it!
Hunt先生 有消息 我肯定头一个告诉你
Victoria Park Hotel, nothing doing.
维多利亚花♥园♥旅馆 什么事也没有
Mortons.
Morton
The brothers?
Morton兄弟?
I know of them. Well, the races.
我听说过他们 赌马的时候听说的
Tic-tac man with a bit of funds's what I've heard.
听说他们是赌马经纪人 有点小钱
The snooker club, Watling Road. There's action there, okay?
Watling路上的斯♥诺♥克俱乐部有什么动静
The Morton brothers have got something going on.
Morton兄弟在那儿活动
More than card games.
比赌场还厉害
Ding dong.
叮咚
Avon calling.
雅芳上门推销
What's this?
这是什么?
Public information film on the dangers of inhaling goose down?
躲在这种乌烟瘴气的地方看公益电影?
? "Once Upon a Time in her Vest"?
《内衣往事》
You dare to pollute the glorious genre of the American western?
你敢担玷污经典美国西部片?
Are the Mortons here? I wanna say hello.
Morton兄弟在吗 我想跟他们打声招呼
Don't know who you mean. 'Course.
不知道你在说谁 你当然不知道
But I'm sure somebody here does.
但这里肯定有人知道
What's this one?
这是什么?
"French Letter Connection"?
《法国情书网》
"A Fistful of Donners, and a Few Donners More".
《荒野大X客》及续集
If Sergio Leone knew what they were doing...
要是Sergio Leone知道他们的所作所为…
The Morton brothers are funding and distributing hardcore porno.
Morton兄弟赞助发行 有赤♥裸♥裸的性描写色情片
Hardcore. I've seen worse on Channel Four.
"赤♥裸♥裸的性描写"? 我在第四频道还看过更赤♥裸♥的呢
Yeah, well, I find the idea of watching a bird brushing her teeth
是啊是啊 我觉得看一个小妞用牙齿
on some bloke's John Thomas less than exotic, kill it.
啃噬某家伙的小♥弟♥弟♥ 没什么诱人的 关掉
None of the blokes from the snooker club are talking, guv.
斯♥诺♥克俱乐部里没有一个人愿意开口 老大
No formal ID, anyroad.
也没有人能证实他们的真实身份
And they're scared, no doubt about it.
毫无疑问 他们吓得屁滚尿流
There's big money in porno.
色情业能赚大钱
Enough to fund any project these bastards feel like
多得想可以随心所欲地挥霍
and ruin the lives of more people like Vic and his family.
还能毁了Vic和他家人的生活
That's why we need to nail the brothers Grimm
所以我们要尽快逮捕这对"格林兄弟"
before they blight this town like a dose of Colorado beetle.
防止他们像碾臭虫一样 摧残这座城市
Am I still getting my whatsits mixed up, Gladys?
我的话不难懂吧 各位?
No, that was a simile, you're alright.
不难 那是比喻 你说得很清楚
Anything else to add?
还有什么要补充的?
Yeah, I need volunteers to go through these films with a fine-tooth comb.
有 我需要人志愿仔细检查这些片子
I'll just stick to the fun stuff then, shall I?
我还是负责有趣的东西吧
What've you got, my little deputy-dawg?
发现什么了 我的小警探
This is the only number we've found.
这是我们发现的唯一一个号♥吗
It's probably a sex chatline.
肯定是什么"情感热♥线♥"
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表