剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
You catching flies, brudder?
你逮苍蝇呢 哥们儿?
Which part of my subconscious do you hail from?
你是来自于我潜意识的哪部分?
I like you.
我喜欢你
I like you.
我喜欢你
Nelson's a good bloke.
Nelson是个好人
What're your poisons? Tan and bitter. Sam?
喝点什么? 混合苦啤 Sam?
Diet Coke.
健怡可乐
I'm just joking. Pint of bitter.
我开玩笑的 来一品脱苦啤
Give it up then.
说吧
Alright.
好吧
The man you're looking for
你们要找的凶手
is either wearing thick gloves of some sort,
不是戴某种厚手套
or he's using... a bag, or something,
就是用过… 麻袋之类的东西
made of coarse material, gets under the nails.
质地粗糙才会留在指甲缝里
You can't know that from one stiff.
你不能仅凭一件证据判断
I've seen another. Look, I'm telling you...
我看过另一宗案件 我跟你说…
What does it matter anyway?
这又有什么关系?
None of this is real!
全都不是真的!
You're just some thug...
你只是个恶棍…
who crawled out of some dark little pit in the back of my mind.
从我意识里的某个阴暗角落爬出来的
Then report me.
那就投诉我
See you, Gene.
再见 Gene
Give my regards to the id.
跟"本我"带好
Alright! Right now! Let it be now! Come on!
够了! 想打架! 来呀!
You're new.
你一新来的
And you've got something big crammed up your jacksie,
脑袋里一团糨糊
but don't worry, you'll learn.
不过别担心 你会学会的
I may be the sheriff,
我将是本郡司法行政长官
but I'm a deputy to the law. Now, I don't care...
我既是法律 我现在才不在乎
if you want to take a swing for me if it makes you feel good,
你是否要绞死我 如果能让你感觉好点的话
but what I do ask is that you don't hide anything from me.
但我要求的是你要对我开诚布公
So, have you got a hunch about this case?
你对这案子到底怎么看?
With what I know, I could find this killer.
据我所知 我能抓到这个凶手
Prove it.
证明一下
Look for these leads cropping up in any box in the room..
在这房♥间的所有文档里 寻找这些线索
Priority.
优先处理
Priority. Will call.
优先 没问题
So where did you get these names from?
你从哪里找来的那些名字?
Call it inspiration.
灵感
To predict what this killer might do next,
为了预测凶手的下一步行动
we have to understand what he's thinking and feeling.
我们必须理解他的思想和感觉
Annie?
Annie?
You're familiar with this case, aren't you?
你熟悉这个案子 是吗?
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Could you help us out here, please?
能给我们帮个忙吗?
WPC Cartwright has a BA in psychology.
Cartwright女警有心理学士学位
Now the victim wasn't gagged.
被害人没有被堵住嘴
Why didn't he gag her, Annie?
凶手为何不堵她的嘴 Annie?
Forget the mind-reading act.
别玩读心术表演了
Let's get down to the strip-tease.
直接来脱衣舞吧
Because he needed to...
因为凶手想要…
He needed to see a mouth.
想要看被害者的嘴
The lips.
嘴唇
We have to see the things that we value.
我们要看我们认为有价值的东西
Now put yourselves in the mind of this man.
让我们深入凶手的意识
You're lonely.
你孤独无伴
Every night, you dream of this girl...
每个晚上你都梦见这个姑娘…
and she's got big eyes, and red, ruby lips.
梦见她的星眸朱唇
So you go out and you find that girl,
所以你走出房♥门找到那姑娘
and you bring her home.
然后你带她回家
But you don't gag her,
但你不堵她的嘴
'cause you want to see those ruby lips.
因为你想看到她的可爱朱唇
But you just can't bring yourself to kiss 'em.
但你就是无法令自己吻她
You get embarrassed.
因为害羞
Angry.
愤怒
You'd start to blame the girl.
你开始责怪那姑娘
It's her fault.
是她的错
She's taunting him just by being there.
她开始辱骂他
And then one day, you just snap.
然后有一天 你突然爆发
Strangle her, using bootlace,
用鞋带勒死了她
and then the cycle starts all over again, with a different girl.
然后是下一个循环 只是女孩换了人
And this time,
而这次
you're positive you're gonna be brave enough to kiss her.
你跃跃欲试鼓起勇气吻她
Only you won't be.
可你还是不敢
I look at your lips all the time, Cartwright.
我一直在注意你的嘴唇 Cartwright
D' you think I should turn myself in?
你觉得我该置身其中吗?
I think you'd better trot along now, sweetheart,
我想你最好赶快去做事了 亲爱的
before I have to hose this lot down.
不然我就不得不给这些家伙消消火了
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Thank you.
谢谢
How would he keep her quiet without gagging her?
如果凶手没有堵被害人的嘴 那如何令她不出声?
I don't know.
我不知道
Alright.
好吧
Maybe this nutter moved to the area recently.
也许这个疯子最近在附近活动
Maybe he's on day release from the loony bin.
也许他从疯人院放风一天
Maybe there's a new face in the local boozers,
也许本地酒馆出现一张生面孔
let's find out, let's not wait for another skirt to wind up dead.
我们要抓到他 别坐等又一个女人死掉
And let's just hope we haven't been led up a blind alley.
同时希望我们没有被领进死胡同
Sorry sir, I've checked and there's no Maya Roy listed in that area.
抱歉 长官 我查过了 该区没有叫Maya Roy的人
Then try the number again.
再打那个号♥码试试
I have no Maya Roy listed.
名薄上没有叫Maya Roy的
Well, just try again!
再试试!
There's no need... Forget it.
没必要… 算了吧
Large whisky, please.
大杯威士忌
Drink ain't gonna fix things.
喝酒于事无补
What am I saying?
我说什么呢?
I run a pub!
我是开酒吧的!
Of course it'll fix things!
喝酒当然能解决问题!
I'm lost, Nelson.
我迷路了 Nelson
Really lost.
完全迷失了
You're not lost, pal.
你没迷路 朋友
You're where you are
你就在你该在的地方
And you have to make the best of it.
而你必须拼尽全力
It's all you can do.
这是你唯一能做的
Keep it to yourself, eh?
自己知道就行了
Folks just seem happier with the other Nelson.
人们和另一个Nelson处得更开心
Good luck.
祝你好运
Look at this. These are my notes from the real world.
看这个 这是我对真实世界的笔记
I made them last night.
我昨晚写的
Films. Music. Wars.
电影 音乐 战争
Just check out the detail.
留意一下细节
Don't tell me. Atom bombs over Moscow.
别告诉我原♥子♥弹♥投到了莫斯科
Discussing psychology with your little friend?
在和你的小朋友讨论心理学?
I want Chris out of the collators den. It's a waste of flipping time.
我想要Chris从档案室出来 这完全是在浪费时间
No it isn't.
不是
Sorry, did that sound like a question?
抱歉 我听起来象在征求意见吗?
I can find this killer. Do you know what?
我能抓到凶手 你知道吗?
I think you're trying to show me up.
我觉得你是在出我的丑
You don't scare me, Hunt.
你吓不倒我 Hunt
It's an interesting point you raise. Allow me to retort.
真是有趣的观点 请允许我反驳一下
Better?
好些了?
Where are you going?
你去哪儿?
I can't deal with this place.
我受不了这个地方了
So you're just giving up?
所以你放弃了?
Look...
听着…
Somewhere out there, Maya needs me.
在外面的什么地方 Maya需要我
My mind can only invent so much detail, you know,
我的意识只能虚构出这么多细节
so I'm gonna walk til I can't think up any more faces,
所以我打算走下去 直到虚构不出任何人
or streets.
或者街道
I mean, this is just...
我是说 这简直…
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表