剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
Bannister gets his hands on it, Bannister gets his hands on it, Bob's your uncle.
Bob是你的叔叔
Could we put together a forensic profile
在你们更加深入的展开这部扣人心弦的小说之前
before you start expanding on this gripping novel any further, guv?
我们能否做一个法医概况呢 老板?
We're gonna carry out a fingertip... Turn the place over, Ray.
我们会实现指尖... 把那里翻一遍 Ray
Dig holes. I want to see a lot of holes.
挖洞 我想看到很多的洞
Talk to the Sheik boys. Anyone lost a dagger?
和那些族长们谈谈 看谁丢了一把短剑
Find me that blade, Ray. Consider it done.
给我找出那把刀 Ray 就当已经完成了吧
What about me, guv?
那我做些什么 老板?
Make DI Tyler a potato print.
给Tyler教练拍张傻瓜照
I'll go then. Hang on.
那我走了 等等
We'll go through the night shift statements.
我们要仔细检查夜半人员的供词
But they get to look for a big knife!
但是他们已经开始找一把大刀了!
Anyone can run around like an 'eadless chicken,
像没头苍蝇一样盲目行动这谁都会
but nothing beats the satisfaction of a thorough investigative process!
但只有调查方面的彻底进展才是最有成就感的!
Alright, come on.
好了 来吧
Snap out of it!
打起精神来!
Motivational speaking now, okay?
要积极的说 好么?
We will get results! Say it.
我们会查出结果的! 说啊
We will get results.
我们会查出结果的
We're winners! We're winners.
我们是胜利者! 我们是胜利者
Now roar like lions!
像狮子般咆哮吧!
That was a joke, that, you don't have to do that bit.
开玩笑的 你们不必这么做
Bingo. Got one.
宾果 找到一个
Martin Ellis, lorry driver.
Martin Ellis 货车司机
He was waiting for a fabrics pickup at 2.30 this morning.
今天早晨2点30分时他在等一辆运送织物的小货车
Spotted "a thickset man running out of the loomhall".
发现"一名身材粗壮的男子从纺织厂门厅里跑出来"
Chris. Have you ever seen anybody who looks like that?
Chris 你见过长成这个样子的人么?
Best we could do.
我们最好见过
It's a doddle then. We're looking for someone with hamster's cheeks,
现在事情简单多了 我们在找的是这样一个人
a nose like Audrey Hepburn and two foot of forehead.
他有着仓鼠脸颊 奥黛丽·赫本一样的鼻子 和一个两英尺长的额头
These are the body parts they give us.
这是他们提供的体态特征描述
Is there anybody in this station that can draw?
这个警署里有谁是会画画的么?
What about PC Mallows?
Mallows警员怎么样?
Oh yeah, he does cartoons of people at the Christmas party!
哦 对了 他在圣诞派对时给大家画过卡♥通♥像!
Okay. Get Mallows and Ellis together.
好的 让Mallows和Ellis见见
Where are you going?
你现在要去哪里?
I'm gonna go and check that the guv...
我要去确保老板...
isn't planting a dagger in Bannister's locker.
没有在Bannister的柜子里插♥进♥一把匕♥首♥
Can I ask you something, boss?
我能问你个问题么 老大?
Why do you do it?
你为什么要这么做?
Why do you deliberately get his goat?
你为什么故意惹他生气?
I need to fight, Chris.
我需要抗争 Chris
Annie.
Annie
I'll just be a minute, girls. He's lost his voice.
姑娘们 我马上回来 他失声了
Got any gum? My mouth tastes like a pub ashtray.
有口香糖么? 我嘴里的味道就像酒吧的烟灰缸
Excuse me.
借过
Why would anyone turn a factory into a block of flats?
为什么会有人把工厂改建成一栋公♥寓♥?
It's supposed to look nice.
可能看起来会好点
Factories should be factories. Houses should be houses.
工厂就是工厂 住♥宅♥就是住♥宅♥
I mean, things are built for a purpose. It's ridiculous.
我是说 建筑物是为了使用目的而建成的 这太荒谬了
What would them fellas say if you told them?
如果你告诉那些员工们 他们会怎么想?
Look at this! Guv! No!
看看这个! 老板! 不!
Here he comes, smile.
他来了 微笑
At least keep all the activity to the sides!
至少把这些工作都放在一边!
Trampling over everything like an 'erd of elephants here!
把这里所有东西践踏得像象群来袭似的!
Why's it so damp here?
为什么这里这么潮湿?
What are you doing now? Listening for Indian drums?
你这是在做什么? 听印第安鼓?
There, look.
那里 看
Yeah, I can see it.
是的 我看的到
Machine oil.
机器润滑油
Stops moisture drying on the floor.
阻止了地上潮气变干
This blood's still fresh. Hey! How did we miss this!
这些血液还是新鲜的 嘿! 我们怎么会漏掉这个的!
It's 'cause you let forensics go too soon.
因为你让辩论进展得太快了
Calico. Soak up the prints. There's loads of it over there.
用白棉布把血迹印出来 那边有很多
Looks like a size eight, I'd say.
我得说 看起来像是8码的
What's that marking?
那个印记是什么?
Annie, radio the station, tell them to hold anybody not yet processed.
Annie给署里发电报 让他们看牢还没有处理的所有人
We need shoes sizes.
我们需要鞋子的尺码
Look at you, eh. Proper little CID girl.
看看你自己 完全的刑侦女孩
There's wet patches all over.
到处都是潮湿的斑痕
The killer's obviously tried to cover his tracks,
凶手显然在试图掩盖他的行踪
but he's missed a bit. See?
但是他忽略一点 看到没?
Gay-boy science has its place.
基佬的科学也有用武之地
Here, boss. Check this out.
老大 看一下这个
Why are we looking at drawings of...
我们为什么要画像...
Ted Bannister?
Ted Bannister?
ID from the witness.
经过目击证人确认身份
You see? Radar's really wrong.
明白了么? 雷达真的出错了
Done and dusted by pub opening.
在酒吧营业前搞定
What's going on here?
这里发生了什么事?
Hey! What're you doing? Get off him!
嘿! 你在做什么? 放开他!
What are you doing? Get off me!
你做什么? 放开我!
Get off him! Same marking.
放开他! 相同的印记
Right. I'm arresting you for murder, Bannister.
没错 我以谋杀罪名逮捕你 Bannister
Leave him alone, I'm begging you!
放开他 求求你们!
We're looking for a large blade. Turn the place over.
我们在找一把很大的刀 仔细搜查这里
You can't just come in here like...
你不能就这样进来好像...
Shut up and we'll start again, shall we?
闭上嘴 我们从头开始 好么?
What's going on?
发生了什么事?
That is lovely.
味道真不错
Come on!
过来!
Keep the kids inside. Get out!
让孩子们呆在房♥间里 让开!
Dad!
爸爸!
What's going on, he hasn't done anything!
到底怎么了 他什么都没做过!
Get off me, you bastard!
放开我 你这个杂种!
If he's innocent, there's nothing to worry about, is there?
如果他是清白的 就没什么可担心的 不是么?
Just a few lazy coppers looking for an easy collar!
不过是几个懒警♥察♥想要随便抓个人交差!
Easy now, son.
放轻松 小子
Say sorry.
快道歉
Say sorry to the man, Derek.
向这个人道歉 Derek
Sorry.
抱歉
Good. Now say "Sorry my dad's scum".
很好 现在来说"很抱歉我爸爸是个社会渣滓"
Come on, guv.
算了吧 老板
Sorry my dad's scum.
很抱歉我爸爸是个社会渣滓
"Thanks for getting him off the street."
"感谢您给他机会"
Thanks for getting him off the street.
感谢您给他机会
We're dead grateful.
我们感激不尽
I'll get that tenner off you later.
我回头再找你算账
It's not over yet.
事情还没结束
Mad gallop for the finish, is it?
为了结案疲于奔命 是不是?
You wanna watch yourself, Sammy-boy.
你要自己小心 Sammy-boy
I play it rough.
我对它很粗暴
I was told to move this on to DI Tyler and unless you want a thick ear...
我本该把这个转给Tyler警官 除非你耳朵犯痒...
We're in the middle of a murder enquiry...
我们正在进行一宗谋杀案的调查...
I'm not in mood for this. I've got rotten trapped wind!
我没有心情听你说这些 我已经听够了这些废话!
What's going on?
出了什么事?
I was told to give you the arresting constable's statements
我被告知要把这份与Eric Dodds有关的
in connection with Eric Dodds.
逮捕警官的证词交给你
The bloke with the shooters in his boot.
这个族长在靴子里藏了把枪
Guv thought you might like something else to keep you busy.
老板觉得你可能想要些其他事做来充实自己
Is it a problem, boss?
有什么问题么 老大?
Chris. Get a list of Dodds' regular suppliers and accomplices.
Chris 将Dodds的日常供货商和共犯列一个单子
But we're in the middle of something.
但是我们还有事情没做完
I'm gonna say two words to you and they will change your life
我要告诉你一个词 它将改变你的人生
and put you on the fast track to Inspector. Multi. Tasking.
把你送往检察官的快车道上 那就是“一心——二用”
What you doing? Get the guv.
你要做什么? 去找老板
Interview conducted... Is that legal?
谈话被记录... 那样做合法么?
Trust me, it's better than writing it down.
相信我 绝对要比做笔录好
Interview conducted Wednesday 16th of March.
谈话录制日期 3月16日 星期三
Present in the room:
在场者:
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表