剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
June You're a diamond. What's your... June.
你很好 你的名字是...
I'd take that back to the jewellers if I were you.
如果我是你 我会拿回到珠宝店去改改
Well, that was fun.
哦 这很有趣
What shall we do later, take a cattle prod to his testes?
我们接下来干什么 拿牛角去刺他的睾丸?
Alright, he called our bluff. The money didn't work.
很好 他诱使我们交底 这钱没发挥作用
You could try nailing him with some real evidence.
你可以试试用那些确凿证据来打垮他
You wanna see evidence that will secure us a real conviction?
你想看我们的确切证据?
Aladdin's cave.
阿♥拉♥丁的山洞
There's 200 quid's worth of drugs here.
这里有价值200英镑的毒品
We plant them on him, watch him grow into a big flower of justice.
我们栽种在他身上 看他开出正义的大大的花朵
For God's sake, guv...
看在上帝的份上 guv
Let's not resort to this. Gotta charge him today, Sam.
不要这么做 我们今天要起诉他 Sam
Gotta keep that bloke off the streets.
必须把那小子驱除出街道
This place is like Guantanamo Bay. Give over, it's nothing like Spain.
这地方就象关塔那摩湾 不对吧 这里不是西班牙
I'm not letting Trent go.
我不会让Trent走
No, the judge'll do that, at the trial.
不 这是法官裁决时做的
Don't have much faith in us, do you, pal?
你对我们没有信心 是不是 Pal
Gary Cooper nearly come down then!
Gary Cooper 都要被你们撞掉了
You want to kick a ball about, do it in the corridor!
你们想要玩球给我去走廊玩
Sorry guv.
对不起 guv
Go on then.
继续
How do you do this where you come from?
从你来的地方你们会怎么处理这事?
Where I come from?
我来的地方?
Yeah, Hyde, your old division, you brain donor.
是的 海德 你的旧警区
Well, in "Hyde",
对 在 "海德"
we don't traditionally keep acid and knocked-off bling
我们一般不把迷幻药和证据放在办公室
in our offices just so we could get home early.
这样才可以早点回家
So you wouldn't have pulled him in? Not without evidence.
那么你们不会定他罪? 除非有确切证据
Not even if you knew people out there were in real danger?
即使你知道外面的人可能会有危险?
People are always in danger, guv.
人总是处在危险中的 Guv
One minute you're going about your business, the next, bang!
前一分钟你还在做生意 下一分钟 梆
taken out by a speeding car.
你就被超速车撞死了
Well, I've taken that speeding car off the road. For good.
我会把超速车拦在道路外面 就一劳永逸
Have you got a lawyer?
你有律师吗?
See you back here tomorrow.
明天见
When we've got more evidence.
当我们有更多证据时
Tatty-bye.
拜拜
It was an unsafe conviction.
定罪还证据不足
I'll level with you, guv.
我对你说实话 Guv
I don't know how long I'm gonna be here.
我不知道我会在这里呆多久
But while I am...
但是只要我还在
But when we get him, it'll be watertight.
只要我们抓住他 那就是滴水不漏的
And I tell you, I'll be the first to crack open the Scotch.
而且我告诉你 我会做第一个开香槟的人
Are they all like you in Hyde?
在Hyde他们都跟你一样吗?
Must be a bloody dangerous place.
肯定是个血腥危险的地方
Can we do this somewhere else, boss?
老大 我们能换个地方谈吗?
Ignore them.
当他们不存在
Chris. Look at me.
Chris 看着我
I'm still your DI on this.
我还是案子里的警长
Now, we're gonna re-interview the staff in the bookies at Baker Road,
现在 我们要重新审问贝克街 赌注营业所的职员
so, make a list of who we're seeing before.
写一份我要见的人的名单
Drag 'em back in, right? "Dragging" is not necessary.
把他们请回来 对不对? "请回来"并不重要
We'll talk to them there.
我们要跟他们谈谈
"Talk.. there."
"谈谈"
If you bring people into the station,
如果你把他们带到警♥察♥局
they just freak out, they don't think clearly.
他们会惊慌 就不能清楚思考了
But we don't want them thinking clearly. We wanna trip 'em up.
但是我们不需要他们清楚思考 我们需要逮捕他们
Chris, these are not suspects.
Chris 他们不是嫌疑犯
These are witnesses to an armed robbery.
他们是持械抢劫的证人
Yeah.
是
"Witnesses... not... suspects".
证人....不是... 嫌疑犯
There. Big letters.
这里 大号♥字写的
And get IDs on Trent, Brixter and Wilson.
把Trent Brixter和Wilson的脸部特征
Get the faces out to stations, bus depots... even airports.
发到车站公交站 甚至机场
You know, go national. Heathrow.
你知道 全世♥界♥通♥缉 希思罗机场
Where's that? Heathrow? London.
什么地方? 希思罗机场? 伦敦
London Airport?
伦敦机场?
But that's not in our district.
但是那不是我们的管辖区
Just get the faces out there.
就把照片发过去
What?
什么?
Why've you put tapioca pudding on your beefburger?
你为何把木薯布丁倒在牛肉饼上
Thought it was horseradish.
我以为是山葵根调味剂
Tyler! Blag in progress, jewellers, Bitman Road, move it!
Tyler! 珠宝店有案件发生 贝特曼街 走!
Where's plod?
Plod在什么地方?
Oi, oi, oi, drop it! Get on your knees!
哦 哦 哦 放下 给我跪下
Get down!
趴下!
See a car? No.
看见车了吗? 没有
You breathing?
你还活着吧?
Almost, yeah. You? Yeah.
基本上 你呢? 一样
June Oh god. June...
哦 天啊
Keep hold of my hand, love, just keep squeezing,
握着我的手 亲爱的 捏着我
that's it, good stuff.
就是这样 好
June, it's not as bad as it seems, I promise.
June 没有想象那么坏的 我向你保证
Be careful with her, will you?
好好照顾他 知道不
Her BP's plummeting.
她的血压在下降
She's lost a lot of blood.
她失血过多
Breathing's shallow. Think she'll need saline.
呼吸缓慢 他需要输盐水
Did you hear what I said?
你听见我说的吗?
I'm not a doctor, chief. I'm the ambulance driver.
我不是医生 长官 我只是救护车司机
I want this mess tidied up tonight.
我希望今天晚上之前收拾好这堆烂摊子
And I want this cleared away.
而且我需要清理这里
I don't want any of her left lying on the street.
我不希望她的任何一点东西留在街上
Get rid of all these people.
驱散人群
Alright, move away!
好的 都离开吧
There's nothing to see.
没什么好看得
I'll wait until... forensics...
我会等着直到 出现场的来
Here.
这个
Slipped right off her finger.
从他手指间滑落下来的
She came to the jewellers to get it...
她是来珠宝店取这个的
Clean it up! I want you to clean it up!
打扫干净 我要你打扫干净!
She works at the station. She's one of us.
她在警局工作 她是我们的一员
I want to be able to look her dad in the eye
我要能够看着她爸爸的眼睛
and say you cleaned up every drop of her precious blood.
告诉他你清洗干净了 她宝贵的每一滴血
Get off me!
放开我
This entire place is cracked!
这个地方真该死!
You can't blame me, you lunatic bastard!
你不能怪我 你个疯子!
You were wrong! I didn't do this! They did it!
你错了! 不是我♥干♥的 是他们
The diamonds they took were only in the safe for one day.
他们抢走的这些钻石 只在保险箱里放一天
They had to hit it today. I had Trent today,
他们必须今天下手 我今天抓到了Trent
and you let him go to prove a point!
但是你为了证明你的观点而放他走
We had no evidence!
我们没有任何证据
I'm better than any of this!
我比这里一切都好!
Says you.
你说的
He moved!
他动了!
Probably an involuntary muscle spasm brought about by dehydration.
大概是脱水造成的自然的肌肉痉挛
...what course of action to take.
我们该采取什么方式?
These cases are very complex.
情况很复杂
The body takes time to adapt.
身体需要时间来适应
But not nearly as much time as the mind.
但是远不只我们所能想象的时间
Take his blood chemistry. Yes, doctor.
检验他的血液 好的 医生
He was given saline yesterday.
他昨天吊了盐水
It should have taken effect by now.
现在应该发挥作用了
Miss Johnson. Barbara.
Johnson Barbara小姐
Won't you at least consider coming with me to Canterbury?
你考虑过没起码跟我们去坎特伯雷?
You know how I feel about you.
你知道我对你的感觉
Why does it have to be now, Nelson?
为什么要是这个时候 Nelson?
Why this particular year?
为什么正好是这一年
What you saying, mon brave? '88 was a good vintage.
你在说什么呢 兄弟 88年也不错
Year I graduated from the Force.
那年我从警校毕业
Colour television. Central heating.
彩电 中♥央♥空调
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表