剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
I'll fetch it up when I can lay me hands on it.
等我双手空出来 就去拿
C'mon!
来吧
It can't be that difficult to find!
没这么难找
It must be in here somewhere.
肯定在这里
Oi, you've no need to go snooping.
不许偷看
There. Was that so difficult?
找到了 有这么难吗
Apparently not,
明显没有
seeing as there's two of them, for the same night.
看来一晚出了两张记录
It weren't even my ruddy shift.
我只是替人顶班
I had a kip, hour and a half. Two hours max.
我打了会盹 大概一个半小时 最多两小时
And while you were asleep, Billy Kemble died!
你睡觉的时候 Billy Kemble死了
I didn't know that were gonna happen.
我不知道会出这种事
I moved him out of Collins's cell after that fight.
他们打架以后 我把他带出Collins的牢房♥
Annie woke me when she found him.
Annie发现他死了 马上把我叫醒了
Look, if I could go back...
听着 如果时间能倒流…
I've never had a cell death!
我从来没碰到过犯人死在监狱里
Alright, it's not exactly Raffles here, but we treat them fair.
好吧 这里不是酒店 但我们对他们一视同仁
And then that bugger!
现在他妈出了这种事
You didn't mention sleeping in your statement.
你的报告里没提到睡觉的事
Like that's the first thing I'd put in.
难道要我写在第一条
Asleep on the job, with a lad up choking on his chips.
值班时睡觉 导致犯人吃饭咽死
I mean, maybe if this station weren't run like Fred Karno's army,
要不是警局管理乱作一团
I wouldn't have had to cover.
我也不用掩饰什么
But no, it's always the women what cop the flak.
受批评的总是女人
Why did you have to rewrite the charge sheet?
为什么要重写记录?
Look, no good'll come of this.
听着 别问了 没好事的
Why rewrite it?
为什么重写?
To protect Annie.
为了保护Annie
12.10 am.
午夜12:10
You noted on the charge sheet...
你在值班记录上写
that Billy Kemble complained he was feeling ill.
Billy Kemble抱怨身体不舒服
What was the matter with him?
他怎么了?
Please don't make me do this.
拜托 不要逼我
Why didn't you call a doctor?
为什么不叫医生?
I can't...
不能叫
Annie! I can't help you if you don't answer me.
Annie 你不回答 我帮不了你
Stand up.
起立
Why? Stand up!
干什么 起立
You're upsetting my officers.
你在骚扰我的手下
There are questions I need them to answer.
我需要他们回答一些问题
They're following a serious line of enquiry to find Billy Kemble's supplier.
他们正顺藤摸瓜寻找Billy Kemble的上家
You're stopping them from carying out that work.
你妨碍他们工作了
Questions such as why do their statements and the charge sheet
问题诸如 为什么他们的报告与情况记录
not tally.
不符合
Why did they fail to notify us that Phyllis had fallen asleep on duty.
为什么他们没有报告Phyllis当班时睡着了
Why did WPC Cartwright not call a doctor
为什么Billy Kemble抱怨身体不舒服时
when Billy Kemble complained he was feeling ill.
女警Cartwright没有找医生
And why did DC Skelton here
为什么Skelton警员没有提到
not mention in his statement that he'd been in to see Kemble
Kemble被发现死前50分钟
fifty minutes before he was found dead.
他曾经进去探视过
Useful things, charge sheets, if you bother to look at them.
值班记录 如果你肯花时间看看 里面都是有用的东西
You're working too hard.
你太拼命了
You're seeing conspiracies that don't exist.
开始假想阴谋论了
Or... maybe just getting too close for comfort.
还是我太接近真♥相♥让你不自在
I'm taking you off duty.
这个案子你不用管了
Go home. Go back to Hyde, I don't care.
回家去 回Hyde去 我不在乎
But you don't come anywhere near my station.
但不许接近警局
Now get out. Now!
走吧 快点
Drowing your sorrows so early in the day, mon brave?
大白天就借酒销愁了 我的勇士?
Don't worry, Nelson. I'll be out before the others descend.
别担心 Nelson 客人来了我就走
I don't want to cost you your trade.
我不想影响你生意
Hey, I set the rules here.
嘿 在这里我说了算
You? Always welcome.
你嘛 永远欢迎
You're a good man. I hope not.
你是个好人 我可不想当好人
What am I doing, Nelson?
我在干什么 Nelson?
Why am I still fighting?
为什么我还在抵抗?
Oh boy. You got it bad today.
哦 孩子 今天心情不好
Nobody else is bothered about the truth.
没人在乎真♥相♥是什么
Why should I be?
我还在乎什么呢?
You always got to follow the truth.
人必须时刻追寻真♥相♥
Even if it brings the whole damn thing crashing down around you.
即使真♥相♥往往会引发巨大变故
That's how they want me to respond.
他们就是要我这样
Maybe the tests are working.
也许测试有效了
Maybe I'm close to getting home.
也许我接近回家的路了
You lost me.
我被你搞糊涂了
Hunt says this investigation could demolish everything.
Hunt说继续调查会毁了一切
That's what I have to do.
我就是要这么做
Destroy his world... then I can get back to mine.
毁了他的世界 就能回我的世界了
I wasn't talking destruction.
我可没说毁灭
I was talking truth.
我在说真♥相♥
What if they're the same thing?
如果都是一回事呢
Leave us alone!
别烦我们
Get off me, I'm a copper, not a villain!
放开 我是警♥察♥ 不是罪犯
Are you gonna talk to me now?
你愿意开口了吗
You half twisted my arm.
我的手臂要被你拧脱臼了
Girl.
别娘娘腔
The charge sheet says you visited Billy Kemble just after midnight.
值班记录上写 午夜以后你探视过Billy Kemble
Now, that makes you the last person to see him alive.
这么看来 你是最后一个看见他活着的人
Guv'll have me guts for garters if I talk to you.
如果我告诉你 老大一定会 把我的肠子当裤腰带使的
I just want the truth about what happened.
我只想知道真♥相♥
Don't have to talk to you.
我没有义务回答你
Fine. Let's talk about the weather.
好吧 那我们聊聊天气
Or the football.
或者足球
Do you think Docherty's really gonna sell Denis Law?
你觉得Docherty真的会卖♥♥了Denis Law?
How've you been sleeping, by the way?
对了 最近睡得怎么样?
Now that you've got a death on your conscience.
有人因你而死 应该很内疚吧
Stop it. A man died.
别说了 有人死了
Yeah, and raking it up is not gonna bring him back.
是啊 旧事重提也不能让他起死回生
Raking what up, Chris?
提什么旧事 Chris?
What happened?
发生什么事了?
He was just trying to get a result, that's all.
他只是想搞定这事儿 仅此而已
Please the guv.
取悦老大
Ray said he'd thought of a way to get a name out of Kemble.
Ray说他想出了一个办法 可以从Kemble嘴里套出上家的名字
Phyllis was asleep. Annie was getting a cuppa.
Phyllis当时睡着了 Annie在倒茶
That's why Ray wasn't down on the charge sheet.
所以Ray的名字没有出现在值班记录上
I went to fetch the wotchamacallit, which took me ten minutes,
我去拿东西 大概用了10分钟
by which time, Annie was back and my name goes on the charge sheet.
那时候Annie也回来了 所以我的名字出现在了值班记录上
Hang on, what did you have to go and fetch?
等等 你去拿什么了?
The tape recorder.
录音机
It's what I do now, since you showed us.
自从你教我们以后 我审讯时一直录音
So there's a tape of what happened in that cell,
这么说 有磁带录下了牢房♥里发生的事
and you haven't seen fit to mention that?
而你也不打算报告这件事?
Forgot it was running.
我忘了录音机开着
I hid it. I needed more time to think.
我把它藏起来了 我需要时间整理一下思绪
It weren't no one's fault, not really. We just wanted a result.
这不是任何人的错 我们只想把案子搞定
Where's the tape?
磁带呢?
Annie's locker.
在Annie储物柜里
You're not supposed to be here.
你不该来这儿
Well, if you'd told me what happened, I wouldn't need to be, would I?
如果你肯坦白 我也不必来这儿 对吗
But now I can find out for myself.
现在我只能自己找了
Typical Chris.
典型Chris的作风
I told him to destroy it and instead, he trusts it to a plonk.
我叫他销毁磁带 他却相信一个娘们
Get out my way.
让开
Banned from the station.
禁止进入警局
Breaking into lockers. Stealing possessions.
擅自打开他人柜子 偷窃财务
How bad are you trying to look?
还想惹更大的麻烦吗
Give it to me.
给我
Oh, OK. I'll, er...
好的 好的 我会 嗯
I'll just hand it over to you, shall I?
我乖乖你给 是吗
Because I've every confidence you'll do the right thing.
因为我相信你不会做错事的
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表