剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
Me and the wife like Roger Whittaker.
我和我老婆喜欢Roger Whittaker的音乐
Well, not - more her than me.
呃 好吧 她比我更喜欢
Do you know him?
你认识他吗
Not intimately.
不熟
Keep it to yourself.
千万别告诉别人
We all have our guilty little secrets..
我们内疚的小秘密
Indeed we do.
当然
I'm not a Catholic myself, Mr Warren,
我不是天主教♥徒♥ Warren先生
but isn't there something about "Thou shalt not suck off rent boys"?
但是十诫是不是有一条类似 "你不可为男妓口♥交♥"?
How dare you come in here!
你竟敢进来
You could've said that to the boy.
这句话该对这小子说
Stephen Warren, I'm arresting you on suspicion of the murder of Joni Newton.
Stephen Warren 你因涉嫌谋杀Joni Newton而被捕
You can't touch me, son! I own you.
别碰我 小子 我是你老子
You do not have to say anything,
你有权保持沉默
but it may harm your defence if you do not mention something...
但审讯时 如拒绝回答日后♥庭♥审之相关问题
which you may later rely on in court. That's not how it goes!
将影响你的辩护 这句话不是这样说的
One call, and I'm out again.
只要打个电♥话♥ 我又能出来
And your life, Mr Hunt, won't be worth living.
你的小命就到头了 Hunt先生
Shut up, Wendy Warren.
闭嘴 Wendy Warren
Get your handbag and let's be having you.
那好手袋 跟我们走
Now what would you prefer?
二选一
Out the front, cuffed, humiliated in front of your punters?
是戴着手铐从前门 当着打手的面屈辱地走出去?
Or nice and quiet out the back?
还是悄悄地从后面体面地走出去?
Out the back.
后门
That's what I thought.
我也这么想
Thank you.
谢谢
Well, come on then, get us a drink in.
来吧 大家喝一杯
There's no way you can police a modern city
在大城市当警♥察♥
without a bit of give and take.
不可能一分不拿
Checks and balances.
制衡制度
It can't work like that.
不能这样
Every copper has to be whiter than white,
每个警♥察♥都必须比白纸还清白
or the whole thing falls apart.
否则整个队伍都会垮掉
You're living in Cloud Cuckoo Land, Sam.
你生活在乌托邦吗 Sam
Otherwise it spreads like a cancer.
否则就会像癌细胞一样扩散
A free cut of meat from the butcher at Christmas.
圣诞节时从屠夫搜刮一块猪肉
You wave the paperwork through for a fella with a funny handshake
通通关系 报告就能通过
and then one morning, you wake up,
终于有一天 你醒来
and your whole body's riddled with it and you haven't even noticed.
发现不知不觉 你的整个身体都腐♥败♥了
You're a cheerful bastard to have a drink with, aren't you?
你真是一个爽快的混♥蛋♥酒友
Come on, we're meant to be celebrating.
行了 我们是来庆祝的
You did well, Sam.
干得好 Sam
Every officer will be walking a little bit taller tomorrow because of you.
因为你 明天每个警♥察♥都会站得更直
Hello?
你好
Hello?
有人吗
Sleep well, darling. Mum's here.
好好睡吧 宝贝
We'll always be here.
我们永远不会离开
One day, you'll wake up and I'll still be here.
总有一天 你会醒来 而我还在你身边
I love you.
我爱你
Oi, referee, are you blind?!
喂 裁判 你瞎了吗
Plod have found a body in Trafford Park.
Plod在特拉福德公园发现了一具尸体
Whoever did it, at least he had a decent motive.
无论凶手是谁 动机都很充分
Let me go undercover. - No.
让我卧底 不行
Just one shift in the pub. In the pub?
在酒吧呆一个晚上就行了 在酒吧?
Do either of you two know anything about running a pub?
你们俩知道怎么经营酒吧吗
Do you understand the concept of "undercover"?
你理解"卧底"的概念吗
Come on, who's next?
来啊 下一个是谁?
If this was about football, he would've had serious injuries.
如果真的是因为足球 他应该会有很多严重的伤口
He's dead, that's quite serious.
他死了 这够严重了吧
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表