剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
We can get bobbies to cover the junctions leading out.
我们可以让警♥察♥封住交叉口
Keep trying.
继续试
Annie, give us your position. Over.
Annie 汇报你的位置 完毕
And tell all units they were last seen driving a black Ford Granada.
通知所有单位 歹徒最后一次 开一辆黑色的福特格兰达
Three IC1 males. Three what?
三名IC1男性 三个什么?
That code? No, three white blokes.
密♥码♥? 不是 三个白种男人
Almost certainly armed.
几乎全副武装
All units to the Charter Estate.
所有单位赶到查特区
Be on the lookout for 3 white men,
留意三名白种男子
possibly in a black Ford Granada, armed.
可能开一辆黑色福特格兰达 全副武装
God, she shouldn't be out there alone, slip of a girl!
天啊 她不应该一个人在那个地方 一个女孩子
No, she shouldn't.
是 她不应该
Phyllis, get all units into that estate.
Phyllis 召集所有单位到查特区
No. Response directives have to be clear and precise.
不 回应指示应该清楚
This is an emergency. Especially in an emergency!
这是紧急状况 特别是在紧急状况
The units know what they're doing, they're covering the exits.
警员们知道该如何处理 他们会封住出口
If you send them into that maze, willy-nilly,
如果你让他们乱糟糟的进入迷宫
you will lose all cohesion.
他们就会失去凝聚力
Look, if she goes east, where does that put her?
听着 如果她往东走 会到哪里
Anywhere out here.
这里出去的任何地方
I'll try and get hold of her and Leonard. Get uniform to hold back.
我会试着找她和Leonard. 让军装队伍退后
And keep those exit junctions covered!
而且封住出口♥交♥叉口
Your number's 870.
你号♥码是 870
Wait for my signal before you move the other units in or you will lose Trent.
等到我的讯号♥再叫其他单位进入 否则就抓不到Trend
Yeah, alright, but take one of the unmarked cars.
好的 但是找辆没标记的车
870 to Alpha One, I'm outside the old waterworks now.
870呼叫阿尔法1号♥ 我现在在老的自来水厂外面
What's happening? I think they're inside.
发生了什么? 我觉得他们在里面
Any sign of Annie or Leonard? No.
没有Annie和 Leonard的行踪? 没有
Her radio's still dead.
她的对讲机还是不通
Are you holding the units back?
你让各单位退出了吗?
I said I would.
我说了我会的
Okay, the last thing we need is Trent feeling cornered,
我们最后需要让Trend感觉被逼入绝路
especially if he's got Annie and Leonard.
特别是如果他抓到了Annie和 Leonard.
I'm going in.
我要进去了
TMD! Shit!
Are you alright? Are you hurt?
你还好吗?受伤了吗?
Didn't know what'd happened to you.
你知道发生了什么吗?
The battery's out of my radio.
我对讲机没点了
Where's Leonard? I lost him.
Leonard在哪里? 我弄丢了他
They might have got him.
他们也许抓到他了
They've got all sorts of weapons and they mean business.
他们有各种武器 而且他们当真的
Leonard's smart. If they haven't found him, he'll be hiding.
Leonard很聪明 如果他们没有抓到他 他就躲起来了
We need to get to him first.
我们要先找到他
What if they have got to him?
如果他们已经抓到他了怎么办?
Wait!
等等!
Leonard! Oh, god, you had us worried!
Leonard! 哦 天啊 我们担心死了
Turn your hearing aid down.
把你的助听器取下来
You alright? Okay.
还好吧? 还好
Go!
走!
Down there!
这边!
Sam!
Sam!
Round them up, Brix.
包围他们 Brix.
We're in the waterworks. Send all units.
我们在自来水厂 派所有单位过来
Guv!
Guv!
Brixter?!
Brixter?!
There's a way out!
这里有路出去!
Come on!
快点!
Drop the gun.
放下枪
Or what?
要不怎么样?
You're gonna arrest us?
你要逮捕我们?
You, the bird and the spastic?
你 一个白♥痴♥ 再加一个女人
Yeah.
是
For armed robbery and attempted murder.
以持械抢劫和谋杀未遂罪
Place is surrounded.
这里已经被包围了
By who?
被谁?
They've left you on your own.
他们把你一个人丢下
And from what I've seen, your DCI'll be glad to get shot of you.
而且我看你们警♥察♥很希望我射杀了你
Bet you wish you'd left us in that cell now.
打赌你更希望你当时把我留在牢房♥了吧
No.
不
Leonard, stay behind me.
Leonard 站在我后面
We'll protect you.
我们保护你
Face down!
低头
You know what, Mr Tyler?
你知道不 Tyler先生?
I'm gonna be leaving you til last.
我要最后一个杀你
That way, you get to see what happens.
这样你就能看见发生了什么
You're nicked, Trent. Drop it!
你光着身体 Trent. 放下武器!
Get off us!
放开我们!
Come on, let me go!
快点 放我们走!
You don't have to say anything, just point.
你什么都不用说 只要指指
Bloody power cuts.
该死的电路断线
You didn't have to do that.
你不需要这么做
You said you'd protect us.
你说的你会保护我
And you did.
你做到了
You all did.
你们都做到了
Which one are you?
哪个是你?
All three.
三个都是
Look, I was thinking, guv.
听着 我在想 guv.
I know having me here is difficult for you.
我知道我在这里让你为难
What if I went back?
如果我回去那?
To Hyde?
去 海德?
Is that possible?
有可能吗?
I'll get on the blower.
我打个电♥话♥
You can do that?
你能做到?
Send me back to where I came from?
把我送回我来的地方?
Hello, is that the Wizard of Oz?
你好 是奥兹国的魔术师吗
The Wizard'll sort it out.
奥兹国的魔术师能办到
It's because of the wonderful things he does.
因为他做过的美妙的事情
You were transferred here, Sam, at your own request.
你被调过来的 Sam 你自己的请求
I didn't ask for you.
我没叫你来
You wanted to come.
你想过来
And the doctors say you're off the critical list now.
医生说你已经脱离危险了
You'll be out in plenty of time to enjoy that wedding of yours.
你会出院 享受结婚的很多美好时光
Is that urine?
是尿味?
I'll get someone.
我去叫人
Damnit. Hello?
该死 有人吗?
I can't open the door, can somebody help me?
我打不开门 有人能帮忙吗?
What've you done? Nothing.
你做了什么? 什么都没做
Then why's his life support's shut down?
那为什么他的生命维持器被关掉了?
It's not my fault.
不是我的错
My god. Who's that?
天啊 是谁?
Look. Here's his catheter. It's leaked down the bed.
看 这是他的导尿管 在床上漏了
It's gone into the electrics.
触电了
Help me! Somebody open the door! I need to get out!
救命!开门啊!我要出去
He's in distress, get the doctor!
他不行了 叫医生
This is what happens when he's left on his own too long.
这就是他离开这么久的下场
Please, somebody help me!
拜托 救命!
Open the door.
开门
Hold on, Sam. What? What?
坚持住 Sam. 什么?什么?
Let's get this back in for you.
我们重新给你接好
I need to get out, help me! Help!
我要出去 救命啊!
Gene!
Gene!
I'm switching it back on.
我转回去
There!
这里!
Hey, pilgrim.
嗨 朝圣者
Give me a Scotch. Don't fancy going out there tonight.
给我一杯威士忌 不要想今天晚上出去了
Stay in here a while, man.
多呆一会
Shake yourself down.
适应一下吧
Be cool.
冷静
You deserve it. You've been busy.
你应得的 你太忙了
You in, Tyler?
要玩吗 Tyler?
50p gets you a chair.
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表