剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表
Is that the same day I became King of Egypt?
是我成为埃及之王的那天么?
Oh, yeah, sorry, yeah.
哦 抱歉
The day I was made DI.
是我当上探长的那天
Is that the best you can do? Something to do with work?
这就是你能想到最好的了么? 关于工作的?
Birthday.
生日
My last birthday.
我最后一个生日
No, no, actually, it wasn't my last,
不 事实上不是我的最后一个生日
what I mean is, it was...
我是说 那是我...
my fourth birthday.
我的4岁生日
My dad was away a lot. Salesman.
我爸爸经常不在家 他是个推销员
And I woke up that morning, and I remember thinking,
当我早晨醒来 我记得我一直在想
"Is he gonna be here, is he gonna be...
"他会回来么 他会在...
...downstairs?" - And was he?
...楼下么?" 他在么?
And I went down, and my mum was waiting in the living room.
当我下楼时 看到我妈妈坐在起居室里
And I went down, and my mum And she said, "I'm so sorry, Sammie.
对我说 "抱歉 Sammie
He couldn't make it back in time."
他没能及时赶回来"
I was gutted.
我很失望
And I just stood there...
我就那样站在那儿...
and then I heard this whistling.
然后我听到了口哨声
For He's A Jolly Good Fellow.
那首“他真是个好家伙”
And he came into the room.
他走进了房♥间
I didn't turn round, 'cause I just wanted to...
我没有转过身去 因为我想要...
savour...
回味...
that moment.
那一刻
Knowing that he was there.
知道他在的那一刻
I don't think about my past.
我没有想到我的过去
Come on.
拜托
There must be some...
肯定会有...
juicy bit of Gene Hunt heroism buried in there somewhere.
一些关于Gene Hunt英雄事迹的 生动细节被埋藏在某处
What, you think this job's heroic?
你觉得这份工作值得赞颂么?
We clean out the gutters, that's what we do.
我们清理水沟(犯罪) 这就是我们所做的
It's a thankless task.
这是个费力不讨好的差事
Don't tell me you don't feel good about what you do.
别跟我说你对你所做的工作没什么好感
Ask Jackie Queen if she thinks we're heroic.
去问问Jackie Queen 看她是否认为我们是英勇的
What is it with her? She wrote a piece about you...
和她有什么关系? 她只是写了一则关于你的报道...
An armed blag at a post office.
是一次在邮局发生的武装抢劫
This bloke had a gun
这个家伙有把枪
and was running towards the crowd.
并且冲进了人群
It wasn't a gun, though, was it?
事实上那并不是枪 对么?
It was a stick.
是根棍子
He was unarmed.
他没有武器
Jackie, what- what's happening?
Jackie 发生了什么事?
I'm going to the loo. Reg is counting.
我要去玩卢牌 Reg在计数
When he gets to fifty, he shoots George.
当他数到50时 会向George开枪
Again.
再说一次
He was a wee kid with a wooden stick, Gene.
他只是个手拿木棍的小孩子 Gene
You shot him in the back.
你在他背后开枪了
He was running towards the crowd.
他逃跑时穿过人群
We'd been in a siege situation for hours.
当时我们已经身处包围局面几个小时了
If he'd been armed, he could've killed the lot of them.
如果当时他有武器 可能已经杀掉许多人了
I had to make a decision, woman, in a second.
我需要在一秒钟之内做决定 女士
And you nailed me for it.
而你却因此揭发了我
You turned it into a hatchet job and I had to live that down.
你把它变成了恶意的诽谤 而我只得活在其阴影之下
The looks I got from people on the street!
我走在路上时人们看我的眼神!
It was covered up. No enquiry.
这些都被掩盖了 无人问津
All the Gazette ever asked for was greater police accountability.
公报只是在要求警♥察♥们有更高的责任感
You also asked for my head on a plate and that was wrong.
你还要求我帮你口♥交♥ 而这么做是不正确的
Let me tell you for the record, I am not the villain of the piece.
让我来告诉你以备记录 我不是报道中的罪犯
I'm not like Litton, Jackie,
我和Litton不同 Jackie
I don't need to see myself on the front page.
我不需要在头版看到自己
I don't deserve to be shown supping with the devil!
我不该受到和魔鬼共进晚餐的待遇!
Why are you here? Is that what you came over for?
你为什么在这儿? 你来这里就是是为了这些么?
No.
不
He's reached forty.
他数到四十了
I've got to go.
我该走了
Where are you?
你在哪儿?
The van's arrived, for the typesetters.
卡车到了 给排字工人们准备的
We're ready to go to press.
我们准备好要去印刷厂了
I know you wanna be a hero.
我知道你想成为英雄
I saw what you wrote in your flat.
我看到了你在公♥寓♥里写下的文字
Brecht.
Brecht
"Unhappy the land that has no heroes"
"不幸的国家没有英雄"
That's half the quote.
那只引述了一半
"Unhappy the land that has no heroes.
"不幸的国家没有英雄
No, unhappy the land that needs heroes."
不 不幸的国家需要英雄"
I don't understand.
我不明白
If you fail to be a hero, be content to be a villain.
如果你不能成为英雄 就心甘情愿的成为恶棍吧
And that's the point of all this? In the end, yes.
那就是导致这一切的原因? 最终看来 是的
I tried to be a heroic nobody. Didn't work.
我想要成为一个具有英雄气概的小人物 但 未果
So now I'm a famous villian.
于是现在我成为了臭名昭著的恶棍
If you kill us,
如果你杀了我们
they will come in here and they will kill you.
他们会冲进来杀掉你的
I die famous.
我一死成名
You die coppers.
你们只是死掉的条子
I don't think you really wanna be a villian, Reg.
我觉得你并不是真的想要成为恶棍 Reg
I think it's fear that's made you do this.
我认为是恐惧让你做出这一切
No point in you trying to be a hero.
再成英雄已经没有意义了
No one to save. Not even yourself.
你谁也救不了 甚至是你自己
I'm not trying to be a hero.
我不是想要逞英雄
You're deluded, Sam.
你被骗了 Sam
You're breathing, your heart's beating, but it's an illusion of life.
你在呼吸 你的心脏在跳动 但这只是幻想出来的生活
You're dead already.
你已经死了
Time to put you out of your misery.
是时候把你从痛苦中解放出来了
Bye, Annie.
永别了 Annie
When you're done with him,
解决完他之后
you'd better turn on me quick, Cole or I'll kill you.
你最好快点把枪指向我 Cole 不然我会杀了你
Two o'clock.
2点钟了
And I didn't turn around...
而我没有转身...
because I knew my dad was home.
因为我知道爸爸已经回来了
Sammie! Big boy now, eh!
Sammie! 已经是大男孩了!
It's over, Cole!
都结束了 Cole!
You've met your match!
你适逢其会
No! Sir, no!
不! 长官 不要!
Put the gun down, Reg.
把枪放下 Reg
Somebody call an ambulance!
谁去叫辆救护车来!
He can't be...
他不能...
It wasn't supposed to...
本不该是...
Someone dies, two o'clock...
2点钟 有人会死...
What's that all over him?
他身上的是什么东西?
Scotch.
苏格兰威士忌
He's bleeding whisky.
他在流“威士忌血”
That was the guv's collar.
是老爹抓到的
I want that known.
我要这件事被公布于众
Have you got that?
你听明白了么?
And I want Love Me Tender played at my funeral.
我要在我的葬礼上播放温柔的爱我
That was lucky, eh?
真幸运 不是么?
What are the chances?
机率有多大?
Pretty good, actually.
事实上还不错
You never know how far you're gonna be from a boozer!
天晓得还要多远才能碰上一个酒馆!
Watch out!
小心!
No, stop, stop!
不 停止 停止!
What would he say?
他会怎么说?
What would he say, the man whose pistol that is?
他会怎么说 这把枪的主人会怎么说?
That's a hero's pistol, Reg.
这是英雄的枪 Reg
Come on.
给我
Gimme the gun.
把枪给我
It's over.
都结束了
Nobody dies today.
今天谁都不会死
He assaulted a fellow senior officer.
他对一名高级警官进行人身攻击
DCI Litton was a target.
Litton总探长是众人批评的对象
剧集 | 火星生活(2006) | 导航列表