剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
来自野兽之王和中东的
at king beast and the middle east.
- 你要把这辆车送给我 - 是的
- You're giving this to me? - Yes.
- 这车真漂亮 - 这是辆好车
- It's a nice car. - It's a beautiful car.
但是 我已经有一辆车了
Thing is, I already have a car.
我没有的是一张合同
What I don't have is a contract.
这两样东西我都给你
I'll give you both.
和丽莎谈吧
Talk to Lisa.
等等 等等 嘿 嘿 嘿
Whoa, whoa. Wait, wait. Hey, hey, hey.
我爱丽莎 好吗
I love Lisa, okay?
她为你所做的工作很棒 但她是经纪人
She does a great job for you, but she's a manager.
有时候他们会让事情变得混乱
Sometimes they cloud the message.
我想要你确切的知道
I want you to know exactly...
你对于这个赛事有多么重要 好吗
Exactly how important you are to this promotion, okay?
拜托了
Please.
这是我送给你的礼物 无附带条件
It's a gift from me to you, no strings.
一个附带条件
One string.
今晚和我一起出去 让我展示给你这份爱
You come out with me tonight, let me show you the love.
你不喜欢 我们分道扬镳
You don't like it, we part ways,
但你一定要留下这辆车
but you keep the car.
我们一起经历了那么多 兄弟
We've been through a lot together, man.
给我一个晚上
Give me one night.
是看在你为我花的钱的份儿上
It's about time you spent some fucking money on me.
我喜欢 带件运动外套 好吗
I love it. Bring a sports coat, okay?
- 今天晚上会是个经典的晚上 - 是的 对
- Classy night tonight. - Okay. Yeah.
我派车来接你
I'll have a car sent for you.
嘿 不要告诉丽莎 知道了吗
Hey, don't tell Lisa, huh?
男生之夜
Boys' night out.
带上你的维生素 该死的
Take your vitamins, motherfucker.
我们会度过一个美好的夜晚
We're gonna have some good times.
当你慢慢醒来
As you surface...
慢慢地感受你的周围
Slowly feeling your surroundings...
当你准备好了 睁开你的眼睛
And when you're ready, open your eyes.
好了
Okay. Ahh.
有人想要谈谈他们的经验吗
Does anyone want to talk about their experience?
蒂姆 说吧
Tim, go ahead.
开始的时候 我有些烦躁
Uh, at first, I felt kind of fidgety,
我不能静静地坐着 我老是在想
just couldn't sit still, was thinking to myself,
"蒂姆 这是你另一件完全不擅长的事情"
"Well, Tim, here's another thing you suck at."
这种情况持续了大概19分钟
And that lasted about 19 minutes.
但是 我开始默念我的祷语
But then I went back to my mantra.
最后一分钟就静止了
And that last minute was solid.
很好 蒂姆 谢谢
That's great, Tim. Thank you.
还有人吗
Anyone else?
丽莎
Lisa.
是的
Uh, yeah,
我根本没遇着任何麻烦
I didn't have any trouble at all,
不像蒂姆
unlike Tim here.
我感受到了完全的平静
Um, I just felt completely still,
但是 就像 直达我的灵魂的平静 你懂吗
but, like, in my soul, you know?
有没有人有过这种感觉
Does anyone ever have that?
没有 没有
No. No.
然后 由于某些原因
And then, for some reason,
我想到了一群蓝精灵带着一个哈密瓜
I thought of a bunch of smurfs carrying a cantaloupe.
但是他们不是蓝色的
Except they weren't blue,
所以我不知道那意味着什么
so I have no idea what that means.
当思维平静下来
When the mind is still,
我们会想到一些非常有趣的事情
we can think of some pretty funny things.
他们是什么颜色
Uh, what color were they?
好多种不同的颜色
All different colors.
像一条彩虹
Oh, like a rainbow.
对 像一条彩虹
Yeah, like a rainbow.
对的
Exactly.
丽莎
Uh, Lisa?
蒂姆
Tim.
你好
Hi.
你很擅长冥想
You are so good at meditation.
我是说 你一直保持睁开眼睛的方式
I mean, the way you keep your eyes open the whole time...
比我们的都高级
That is just next-level shit.
我从一个印度老妇人那里学来的
I learned it from an old Indian woman.
哇
Oh, wow.
- 我想要她的电♥话♥号♥码 - 哦
- I would love to get her number. - Oy.
很不幸 她 没有手♥机♥
Unfortunately, she, uh, doesn't have a phone.
她住在世外桃源
She lives outside.
有道理
That makes sense.
对不起
Uh, sorry.
有时间的话 想不想和我一起吃顿饭啊
Do you want to maybe have dinner sometime?
通常 我不会这么快邀请别人吃饭
Uh, normally I would slow-play this,
但是我觉得你不会回来了
but I don't really think you're coming back
'因为 你已经这么优秀'
'cause you're already so good.
好的
Yeah.
我不喜欢开胃菜
I don't like tapas.
大盘子 懂了
Big plates. Got it.
你好 安迪
Hello, uh, Andy.
- 杰伊·库林纳- 你想要什么
- Jay kulina. - What do you want?
我给你打了好几天的电♥话♥
I've been calling you for several days.
你为什么都不回我电♥话♥
Why haven't you called me back?
我的错
My bad.
这不是任何人的错
It's nobody's bad.
你♥他♥妈♥只要回我的电♥话♥
Just return my fucking phone calls.
你的语气很有敌意
You have a hostile tone.
不 我用了一种友好的语气
No. I have a cordial tone.
我一直都很友好
I'm being very cordial.
我试过用手♥机♥通知你
I tried to give you information via telephone,
但是你拒接我的电♥话♥
but you refused to accept my phone calls,
所以我只有去敲你的门
so I've had to knock on your door,
这对我们两个都造成了不方便
which has been an inconvenience for us both.
我住在这里
I live here.
你让我觉得很不舒服
And you're making me very uncomfortable.
我在家里没有安全感
I do not feel safe in the home
- 而且 我住在这里是合法的 - 不 不
- that I am lawfully inhabiting. - Mnh. Nope. Nope.
- 是的 - 不 先生
- Yes. - No, sir.
是的 你的语气
Yes. Your tone...
很有攻击性并且令人恐慌
It's aggressive and alarming.
所以 离开这所房♥子 否则我就会报♥警♥
So, uh, get off the property, or I will call the police.
哇
Whoa.
你♥他♥妈♥到底在做什么 兄弟
What the fuck are you doing, man?
滚出我的房♥子
Get out of my house.
周二 我要带人来看这个房♥子
I'm showing this house on Thursday.
仅此而已
That's all.
好吧 你刚刚把它搞砸了
Yeah, well, you just fucked up.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
你真♥他♥妈♥的大
Oh, you're so fucking big!
它在哪儿
Where is it?
妈的 你一直抓我的蛋蛋
Damn, you keep grabbing my balls.
嗷
Ouch.
你个大骗子
Cheating motherfucker.
哦
Oh!
怎么了 老年人
What's the matter, old man?
你伤到手了 发生什么了
You hurt your hand? What's going on?
你耍阴招
Fighting dirty.
我的手好酸
My hand is sore.
你很不在状态啊
You're out of shape.
是的
Yeah. Ohh.
我昨晚喝了点酒
I had a few last night.
跟谁
With who?
朋友们
Friends.
哪些朋友
What friends, huh?
女性朋友
Female friends?
啊
Huh?
别和她们中的任何一个弄个孩子出来啊
Don't be putting a... A baby in any of those friends.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表