剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
我不想你最后和你哥哥一样
I don't want you ending up like your brother.
你这样说你的孙女 真暖心
That's a very nice thing to say about your granddaughter.
我喜欢那个孩子 兄弟
I love that kid, man.
我只是在说 你有了孩子
I'm just saying, you know, you have a baby,
你得放弃一些你想要的事情
you got to give up on the things that you want.
似乎没有怎么影响到你呢
Didn't seem to slow you down.
没有事可以
Nothing does.
再来两场
Two more?
想来几场来几场 孩子
As many as you want, kid.
没有任何事
Nothing.
上 上
Up! Up!
今晚来吃饭吗
Coming to dinner tonight?
你要做什么
What are you making? Huh?
你要做什么
What are you making?
什么意思 我要做什么
What do you mean, what am I making?
你要来吃晚饭吗 你会吃我做的东西
Are you coming to dinner? You'll eat what I make.
你要吃我做的东西 是吗
What I make you're gonna eat, right?
哦
Ohh!
- 早上好 穆尼先生 - 早上好...
- Good morning, Mr. Mooney. - Good morning...
这是有两个D罩杯的凯拉
This is Kayla with the double d's.
嗨
Hey.
你好 凯拉
Hi, Kayla.
我是 克里斯蒂娜
I'm Christina.
如果你想留下来就听她的
Hey, listen to her if you want to stay around.
莎伦
Shannon.
莎伦
Shannon.
我的天哪 你们... 你们真是太可爱了
Oh, my God, you guys are... you guys are so cute.
其实我... 我过去也穿过这件上衣
I actually... I used to have that top.
- 真的很可爱 - 谢谢
- It's really cute. - Thank you.
来 我会帮你安顿好
Come on. I'll get you settled in.
你将和斯凯拉住一个房♥间
You'll be sharing a room with skylar.
房♥间很舒适
It's comfy.
洗手间在走廊
The bathroom's in the hall.
厨房♥里有很多食物
There's plenty of food in the kitchen.
你可以随意吃
You can help yourself to whatever you want
只要上面没有其他人的名字
as long as there's nobody's name on it.
如果你有特别想吃的点心
And if there's anything special you want for snacks,
写在冰箱门的单子上
put it on the list on the fridge.
我在这里表演吗
Is this where I do my shows?
偶尔
Sometimes.
其他房♥间还有一些床
We have double beds in the other rooms.
好的 特里说我今晚要表演一次
Yeah. Terry said I'm doing one tonight,
我现在超级激动
so I'm so fucking excited.
你服务过VIP客户吗
Have you, uh, ever done vip?
嗯 一直都是
Yeah, like, all the time.
这基本就是我在佛罗里达做的
It's mostly, like, all I did in Florida.
哦
Ah.
等一下 我想给你看个东西
Oh, wait, I wanted to show you.
特里让我有了五十个新粉丝
Um, Terry already got me, like, 50 new followers.
我只有七十三个粉丝 但我刚刚注册这个账号♥
I only have 73, but I just started this one.
安布尔·泰勒
Amber Taylor.
你觉得这个名字怎么样
Do you like that?
还是已经有很多人叫安布尔了
Or are there, like, too many ambers already?
没这回事 没有很多人叫安布尔
No such thing as too many ambers.
天啊 我会在这里火的
God, I'm gonna blow the fuck up out here.
我爱洛杉矶
I love L.A.
- 你好 谢尔- 你好
- Hey, shel. - Hey.
有个叫多米尼克的人找我吗
Is there a guy named Dominick here to see me?
是的 他和胡安在垫子那
Yes. He is, um, on the mat with Juan.
这个动作很容易 对吧
That shit, right?
很简单
Very simple.
你很有潜力
It's there for you,
- 特别是作为摔跤运动员 - 是的
- especially being a wrestler. - Yes.
- 做得好 - 谢谢你
- Nice job. - Thank you.
多米尼克
Dominick?
你好 我是丽萨·普林斯
Hi. I'm Lisa prince.
你好 丽莎 你好
Hi, Lisa. How are you?
- 不好意思我来晚了 - 没事 没关系
- Sorry I'm late. - No. It's okay.
我在这遇到了胡安
I met Juan over here.
- 他很厉害 - 是的
- He's a killer. - Yeah.
我们去后面我的办公室
We'll just go back in my office.
我大概六年前退赛
I quit fighting about six years ago,
读了商学院 有一份不错的工作
went to business school, got a good job,
赚了很多钱
you know, lots of money,
按揭贷款 冰柜里的牛排
mortgage, you know, steaks in the freezer,
这些我都有了
all of it.
没有比这更惨的生活了
Never been more miserable in my fucking life.
天啊 你和其他前搏击手一样
God. You and every other ex-fighter.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我和他们不一样
It's... it's different for me.
我不追求那些
You know, I-I don't go chasing that.
我不能做我以前做的事 对吧
You know, I can't do what I used to do, right?
这就是生活
So, that's life.
我接受现状 继续前行
I accept it and move on.
我只是觉得
I just felt that, you know,
我可以做更多的事
I had a lot more to give, you know?
我意识到自己是一个更棒的教练
And, uh, I realized that I'm a lot better coach
相比于之前的搏击手而言
than I ever was as a fighter.
或许因为我母亲是教师
So, maybe it's 'cause my mom was an educator,
但无论如何 我意识到
but whatever it is, I know that this...
这是我的使命所在 你明白吗
This is what I'm meant to do, you know?
你四个月前来到洛杉矶
You moved to L.A. Four months ago?
- 是的 从泽西 - 为什么
Yeah. From Jersey. Why?
我快四十岁了
It's turning 40.
人到中年
Having a mid-life, you know?
我需要一些改变
I just needed to shake things up.
为什么
Why?
我能说是私人原因吗
Can I say it's personal reasons,
我们能不讨论这个吗
and we just leave it at that?
好的
Yeah.
除非你不想要这个工作
Not if you want a job.
我不想说任何人的坏话
I don't want to shit-talk on anyone.
那个训练馆的所有者
The guy whose gym it was...
我不喜欢他做生意的方式
I didn't like the way he did business.
怎么会这样
How so?
他也管理拳手
He was managing them, too,
他没有给他们足够的奖金
wasn't paying them bonuses right,
还让他们参加烂比赛
putting them in shitty fights,
让他们故意输给对手
setting them up to fail.
他太贪婪了
He was fucking greedy.
我不认同这种做法
Not for me.
我在这管理很多拳手
I manage a lot of the fighters here.
你觉得这有问题吗
Do you have a problem with that?
没有 女士
No, ma'am.
我已经看过你的资料
I did my homework on you.
你的名声很好
You got a good reputation.
人们尊重你
People respect you.
我想和按正确的方式做事的人一起工作
I just want to be with people who do things the right way.
你按正确的方式做事
You do things the right way.
你好 玛雅
Hi, Maya.
你好 美少女
Hello, beautiful girl.
你好
Hi.
我生你的气了
You know, I'm pissed at you.
为什么
Why?
你都三周没给我打电♥话♥了
You haven't even called me in three weeks.
但你也可以给我打电♥话♥啊
Phone works both ways, though.
我不想自己邀请自己
I don't like having to invite myself over
来看我的孙女 我可爱的孙女
to see my granddaughter, my baby granddaughter.
妈 你说的对
Mom, you're right.
我会常打电♥话♥的
I'm gonna call more.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表