剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
It's... it's a fucking mission.
这也是我看到的她唯一关心的事
It's really the only thing I've ever seen her give a shit about.
对不起 老爸
Sorry, Dad.
你觉得哪个更好点
Which one do you think?
奈特的房♥间能干净点 在你的右手边
Nate's is probably cleaner. It's the one on the right.
好的 酷
Okay. Cool.
凯拉 只能住一两个晚上
Kayla, it's only for a night or two
之后我儿子们就回来了
till the boys come back.
我不希望有其他的男人来这
And I don't want any men here.
我也不希望
Neither do I.
你需要想清楚你要去哪儿
You need to figure out where you're gonna go.
我今晚会给一些人打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call a bunch of people tonight.
你在维加斯认识人吗
Do you know anyone in Vegas?
不认识了 不
Not anymore. No.
我听说那里好极了
I heard it's really awesome out there.
我也许会去那里
I might just, like, go.
先做一些调查
Do some research first.
好的 好的 我也不确定
Yeah. Yeah, I'm not, like, for sure about it.
我就看看那边有谁
I'll just see who's out there.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
我走之前能帮你弄点吃的
I can make you something before I go.
你不介意吧 我忘了吃饭
Do you mind? I just... I forgot to eat.
看看我们有什么
Let's see what we got.
该死的
Fuck.
哦 天啊 你把这个也拿出来了
Aw, jeez. You're breaking that out?
你要来点
You want some?
该死的 不 你想要我拿脑袋去撞墙吗
Fuck, no. You want me to run my head through the wall?
我们会有节制的喝酒
We'll drink responsibly.
是的 他能 我们不会
Yeah, he will. We won't.
- 我回去了 - 晚安
- I'm turning in. - Night.
嘿
Hey.
我希望我们能多沟通
I want us to communicate more.
好好谈谈
Talk.
那就今晚
Tonight?
不 不是今晚 你个臭小子
No, not tonight, you fucking smart-ass.
我是说经常 你知道的
I mean in general, you know.
我不想我快要死的时候
I don't wanna be on my f... on my death bed
不知道跟我儿子说什么 所以我
not knowing what to say to my sons, so I...
我想我们一起努力
I want us to work on that.
- 好吗 - 好的
- Okay? - Mm-hmm.
你还真是一混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
我回去睡觉了
I'm going to bed now.
好的 船长
Aye-aye, Captain.
该死的狗血剧情 伙计 我不能
Fucking soap opera, man. I can't...
我不能在那样的环境工作
I can't work in that environment,
你懂我的意思
you know what I mean?
也不能在那样的环境训练
Can't train in that environment.
一家人一起就是这样
Families are like that.
这不是家人 瑞恩
But it's not family, Ryan.
不是家人 这是生意
It's not a family. It's a fucking place of business.
那个该死的埃尔维到底在想什么
What the fuck is Alvey thinking?
你怎么能和你过去的女朋友一起经营训练馆呢
How you gonna run a gym with a chick that you used to be with?
这怎么可能行得通呢
On what fucking planet does that work?
怎么可能行得通呢
What fucking planet does that work?
他们有自己的方法
They figured it out.
是吗
Have they?
他们和我一起经历了很多糟糕的事情
They've been with me through a lot of shit.
我想也是
I guess so.
- 我能跟你直说吗 - 可以
- Can I be straight with you? - Yeah.
你知道我和很多拳手合作过
You know I've worked with a lot of fighters.
我从来没见过
I've never seen...
有人像你这么有天分
a guy with your talent.
你具备所有的东西 哥们
You got all the fucking tools, my man.
但是 埃尔维
But Alvey?
他让你停滞不前 哥们
He got you stuck in neutral, man.
我不知道 哥们 但是我这一年成绩很好
I don't know about that, man. I'm having a pretty good year.
你能有惊无险因为你是个超级选手
You're getting by because you're a superior athlete.
我说的是
I-I'm talking about...
他妈的下一个级别
next fucking level.
埃尔维 确实很厉害
Alvey, knows his shit.
这一点我承认
I'm-a... I'm... I'm-a give him that.
我很喜欢他 伙计
I'm a fan, man.
我承认
I could acknowledge that.
但是他被禁锢在自己的方式里 哥们
But he's stuck in his ways, man.
他还生活在十年前
He's living 10 years ago.
他不与时俱进
He ain't tryin' to fucking evolve.
对于比赛
He ain't tryin' to educate himself
他也不自我提高
on the fucking game, man.
我和他一起赢过很多比赛
I won a lot of fights with him.
嗯 所以你很满意
Well, then you're comfortable.
我觉得你不是要成长为一个拳手
I don't think you're growing as a fighter.
我只是
I'm just being...
我只是跟你实话实说
I'm being honest right now.
我更喜欢你胡说八道的时候
I liked you better when you were full of shit, bro.
我觉得你很特别
I think you're special.
怎么
What?
这让你感到不舒服了吗
Does that make you feel uncomfortable right now?
你很特别
You're special.
我不是想上你 你确实很特别 哥们
I'm not trying to fuck you. You're special, man.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean?
如果只因为你是个男的 我不会这么说的
I wouldn't be saying this if you were just a guy.
你可以很了不起
You could be great.
你觉得我需要怎么做
What do you think I need to do?
我们需要改变现有的局面
We need to change the game.
我们要一起训练
And we're gonna do this shit together.
我知道你很忠诚
Mm-hmm. I know you're a loyal guy.
我知道 我也一样 但是让我付出惨重代价
I know that. I'm the same fucking way, and it cost me.
我最不想做的就是挖别人墙角
The last thing I wanna do is poach a fighter.
但是你♥他♥妈♥的太不一样了
But you are fucking different.
兄弟 我知道这会让你感觉好恶心
Brother, I know it feels dirty, man.
我知道这他妈的感觉恶心
I know it fucking feels dirty.
确实很恶心 很恶心
It is fucking dirty. It's dirty.
这是应该做的 瑞恩
You owe it to yourself, Ryan.
不是很多人有你这样的机会
Not many guys get another shot at this.
好吧
Okay.
你觉得我在哪方面能再提高一下
Where do you think I can be better?
我觉得你受到攻击太多了
I think you take too much punishment.
你承受太多的打击
You get hit way too much.
我们需要加强你的右拳
We need to weaponize that right hand.
你需要把那些混♥蛋♥直接打晕
You need to knock fuckers out.
还有 那些赞助商喜欢这种
By the way, sponsors, they love that shit.
这样我们才能拿到钱
That's how we get paid.
你直接打晕他们 我们就能拿到钱 对吧
You knocking motherfuckers out how we get paid. Right?
短期来看 兄弟
In the short term, brother...
我们去黑房♥子训练
we work out of Black House.
我已经在找地方了
I'm already looking at spaces.
你要开你自己的训练馆
You're gonna open up your own gym?
哥们
My man.
哥们 那可是我的梦想啊
My man, that's my fucking dream, bro.
我的梦想啊
My fucking dream.
我说的不是什么狗屁特许经营
And I'm not talking about that bullshit franchise shit.
我说的是我们做小规模的
I'm talking about we keep that motherfucker small.
但是我们只要最厉害的拳手
We keep it killers only.
我会算你一份的
I'm-a cut you in on this shit.
是的
Yeah.
我会分你一份儿
I'm gonna give you a piece.
你不需要掏钱
And you don't have to put nothing down.
什么钱都不用 你觉得怎么样
Nothing down. What do you think about that?
怎么样
Huh?
趁你还在 让我再请你喝一杯
Let me get another round when you get a chance.
你还想什么
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表