剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
在海里撒了些花
and put some flowers in the ocean.
好吧 真的
Yeah, good. That's...
真挺好的
That's nice. That's good.
你打算怎么办 埃尔维
How are you gonna do this, Alvey?
什么怎么办
Do what?
比赛
Fight.
你想说什么 克里斯蒂娜
What do you mean, Christina? What...
我还能干什么 你说除了比赛我还能干什么
What else... what else can I do? What else can I do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我那时候
I was...
我看着他的眼睛
I was looking in his eyes...
我就眼睁睁地看着他就那么死了
I was looking in his eyes when he died.
他是 他那么害怕
He was... he was so fucking scared.
就像个小孩子一样 他
He was like a little boy. He was...
就是个孩子 是个孩子
a boy. He was just...
我跟你说 克里斯 他看着就像
I swear to Christ, he looked like he was...
又回到了六岁的时候 他看着
He was 6 years old again. He looked like...
他看着就像个孩子
He looked like a-a child.
像个婴儿一样
He looked like a baby.
妈的
Fuck.
我他妈根本救不了他
I couldn't fucking help him.
我的儿子
My son.
就这么眼看着他死了
I couldn't fucking help him.
妈的
Fuck.
再来一分钟 好吗
One more minute, all right?
慢下来 慢下来
Slow it down. Slow it down.
对 放松 放轻松
Yep. Easy. Nice and easy.
来啊 来啊 你个
Come on. Come on, you fucking pussy.
好的 对 放松 别紧张
All right. Yep. Easy. Nice and easy.
加油 放松 放松
Come on, man. Easy, easy, easy.
好的 来啊 你多打他们几拳
Yeah, there you go. Yeah, show 'em those hands, man.
把拳打出来
Touch 'em up.
你就这点本事了
That's all you got?
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys. Hey, guys!
用两成力就行了 别太激动
20%, guys. Come on. Slow down.
行了 你们 放松 放松
Guys, guys. Easy! Easy, easy.
嘿 胡安 你慢点
Hey, Juan, slow...
行了 伙计们 别真打啊 胡安
Come on, guys. Slow it down. Juan.
嘿 嘿 嘿 埃尔维 埃尔维
Hey, hey. Hey, Alvey! Alvey!
晚上就他妈比赛了 你们俩混♥蛋♥
The fucking fight is tonight, motherfuckers.
你个傻♥逼♥想输掉一百万吗
You wanna lose that fucking million dollars, you shithead?
你是不是还没吃饭呢
You fucking eat yet, by the way?
嘿 你吃饭了吗
Hey. You fucking eat?
我给你去煮点麦片
I'll make you some fucking oatmeal.
你怎么教我的 怎么教我的来着
What do you tell me? What do you tell me?
"放松 深呼吸 别紧张 干♥他♥♥娘♥的♥"
"Relax. Breathe. Chill the fuck out."
嘿
Hey.
我们都在找你 你妈都担心了
We're looking for you. Your mother's getting worried.
没什么好担心的
There's no need to worry.
你怎么不回家呢
Why don't you come back to the house?
瑞恩还有 丽莎还都在呢
Ryan and... and Lisa are still there.
这时候应该陪着家人才对
We should be around family.
我们可以一起吃晚饭
You know, we'll have some dinner.
我他妈才不要坐在桌前
I'm not sitting around a fucking table.
而且我们也不可能像家人一样一起面对这一切
And we're not gonna get through this together as a family
因为我们他妈从来没这样过
because that's not what the fuck we are.
他是唯一一个在乎这个家的人
He's the only one who gave a shit.
要不是因为他 我连话都不会跟你们说
I wouldn't even be talking to you without him.
我甚至早死了
I wouldn't even be alive.
我他妈利用他 让自己活着
I fucking used him to stay alive.
然后他就向你要求了一件事
And he asked you for one thing.
就那么一会 他想让你知道他到底是谁
For one moment, he wanted you to know who he was.
他想让你把他揽过来
He wanted you to fucking pull him in
说一句 "没事 孩子"
and say, "Relax, son."
有我在呢 孩子"
I got you, son."
我也想
I wanted to.
我没明白他当时跟我说的什么意思 我
I didn't know what he was saying to me. I...
我就是需要
I-I just needed...
需要点时间消化一下 我没有
I just needed a fucking minute. I-I didn't...
他的一生都在你的掌控之中
You had his whole fucking life in your hands.
你知道吗
You know what?
我也没好到哪去
I'm no fucking better,
我妈也一样
and neither is Mom.
所以 我们可以一起背负这个 苟活于世
So we can just live with that, together.
# 跟你的救世主们说再见 #
Kiss all your saviors goodbye
# 把他们交给死神 #
Offer them up to the dead
# 不开玩笑 你知道谁是对的 #
No kidding, you know who's right
# 谁是可以用钱买♥♥下的 #
And who's got a price on their head
# 不用说 我会把你们都出♥卖♥♥♥ #
No doubt I'd sell you all out
# 满载真金白银 荣耀归来 #
For a pocket full of silver and gold
# 很久以前 我还和他们并无两样 #
Way back when, when they made me one of them
# 你知不知道 他们会将我的灵魂救赎 #
Don't you know they're gonna save my soul?
# 我再也不能像这样和你闲逛 我的朋友 #
I can't hang around with you like this, my friend
# 我们共度的时光已经结束 #
Our time has come to an end
# 我再也不能和你一起游戏 #
I can't play around with you no more
# 不 我看见了这扇敞开的门 #
No, I'm seeing this open door
# 我知道你明白我的心意 #
And I know you saw right through me
# 害怕我又要带你出去 #
Afraid I'm taking you for a ride
# 但是当你走了 当你再也不回来 #
But when you're dead, you're dead
# 当你走了 当你再也不回来 #
When you're gone, you're gone
# 我心绪难安 #
I got my conscience at both of my sides
# 我决定去一个陌生的地方 #
I set out to disappear
# 在那里 我找到了一个新家 #
And out there, I found a new home
# 但听我说 杰克 你走错了路 #
But listen, Jack, you're on the wrong side of the tracks
# 至少现在我不想一人独行 #
At least now I don't have to walk it all alone
# 你能听见行尸走肉般的我的心声吗 #
Can you hear the sound of the crawling flesh?
# 你现在能闻到万念俱灰的味道吗 #
Now can you smell the burning desire?
# 这个地方太小无法躲藏 #
This place is too small to hide
# 所有的亡灵在周围游荡 #
All the ghosts that's kicking around inside
# 这座城市建立在 #
What this town was entirely built...
嗨
Hey.
我们快开始了 你想出来吗
We're about to start. Did you want to come out?
不 我要呆在这里
No, I'm gonna stay here.
好
Okay.
打败他
Beat him up.
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
这是你比赛时的医生 克斯勒大夫
And your ringside physician, Dr. Kessler.
有三个裁判记分
With the three judges scoring...
你看起来真漂亮
You look beautiful.
- 你也是 - 谢谢
- So do you. - Thank you.
比赛在场地内进行
When the action begins inside of the cage,
裁判是 迈克·贝尔特伦先生
your referee in charge, Mike Beltran.
女士们先生们 让我们掌声欢迎
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome to the cage
新一届野兽国王争霸赛的主席
the new President of King Beast Promotions,
丽莎·普林斯女士
Lisa Prince.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯 我谨代表野兽国王
Um, on behalf of King Beast,
欢迎各位来到
I just wanna welcome everyone
传奇之战的现场
to the Legends Fight...
库林纳对阵休斯
Kulina vs. Hughes.
还有什么问题吗 大家 教练
Any questions, guys? Coaches?
没有 先生
- No, sir.
- 没有 - 先生 还有什么吗
- Nope. - Sir, anything?
嗯
Um...
你们中大部分人也知道
as many of you know,
在搏击界中我们失去了一位挚友
the fighting world lost someone very dear to us...
奈特·库林纳
Nate Kulina.
我很幸运能和奈特成为亲密的朋友
I was blessed enough to be close to Nate.
他每天走进海军街的时候我都会抱抱他
I got to hug him every day that he walked into Navy Street.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表