剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
Ready?
你要带我去哪儿
Where you taking me?
伯班克
Burbank.
我们去柜台给你买♥♥票
We'll buy your ticket at the counter.
我不要回佛罗里达
I'm not going back to Florida.
我以为你老家在那
I thought your family was there.
他们在哪儿
Where are they?
他们不和我说话了
They don't talk to me.
去把你的袋子放车上 我再想想办法
Go put your bags in the car. I'll see what I can do.
有一年圣诞节 埃尔维带我们去纽约
Alvey brought us to New York one Christmas.
冷得要命
It was freezing.
真♥他♥妈♥的冷
Fucking cold.
她当时什么样
What was she like?
很好的一个女人
Well, she was a nice lady.
饱受折磨 精神脆弱 紧张兮兮
Really damaged, breakable, nervous.
我觉得埃尔维他老爸刚揍过她
I think Alvey's old man put her through the fucking ringer.
她化了很浓的妆
She wore a lot of makeup.
嘿
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
你在家吗
Are you home?
不 奈特和我在普韦布洛
No, Nate and I are in the Old Pueblo.
哪里
Where?
老妈 我们在亚利桑那州的图森
We are in Tucson, Arizona, Mom.
你们去那儿干嘛
What are you doing there?
埃尔维的老妈闹自杀
Alvey's mom tried to kill herself.
哦 该死的
Oh, fuck.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
好到谈不上 不过还活着
I wouldn't say she's okay. I would say she's alive.
我和奈特还有埃尔维飞过来
I flew out with Nate and Alvey.
你真好
Well, that was nice of you.
我不想奈特一个人过来
Well, I didn't want Nate to come out here and be alone.
你们看到她了吗
Have you seen her?
没有 她在接受精神病强制治疗 老妈
No, she's on a psych hold, Mom.
有什么事吗
What... what's up?
嗯
Well...
我想你帮个忙 但是我真不想麻烦你
I need a favor, but I-I almost hate to ask now.
没事 什么忙
No. What is it?
我的一个朋友时运不济
A friend of mine is in a bad spot
需要个住的地方
and she needs a place to stay.
她能去你家住几天吗
Any way she could crash at your house?
我感觉之前你干过这事儿
I feel like we've done this before.
对吧
Right?
不 这次不一样 她不吸毒
No, this is different. She's clean.
这么说我老妈不会又去吸毒
So my mom's not gonna end up in zip ties
我家也不会被抢呗
and my home isn't gonna get robbed?
她只是一个需要帮助的女孩儿
She's just a girl who needs a little charity.
这样啊
Well...
我从不拒绝帮助别人
I don't say no to charity.
- 我知道你是的 - 没错
- I know you don't. - Yep.
钥匙在后门摩托车轮胎的下面
The key is under the motorcycle tire in the back.
好吗 再见
All right? Bye-bye.
嘿 是我
Hey, it's me.
我就是打电♥话♥问候一下
I'm just calling to check in, uh,
你妈妈现在怎么样
on how your mom's doing, and...
你现在可能还在医院
You're probably still at the hospital.
我很抱歉快要比赛了出这样的事情
I'm sorry this is happening to you so close to your fight,
但是 正如我们所知
but as we know,
塞翁失马焉知非福
horrible shit doesn't really give a fuck.
我把多米炒了
I fired Dom.
他悄悄走了 算是吧
He went quietly. Sort of.
我不知道我当时怎么想的
I don't know what I was thinking.
我们最初就不应该让他进我们的训练馆
We never should've let him step foot in this gym.
我们本可以应付的 你知道的 就我们俩
We could've handled it. You know, just us.
不管怎么样
Anyway, um...
我想让你知道 我一直在惦记你
I want you to know I'm thinking of you.
如果你想找人聊聊 我一直都在
And if you wanna talk, I'm here.
好了 再见
Okay. Bye.
好恶心
Disgusting.
你在干什么 他妈的你在干什么
What are you doing? The fuck you doin'?
我在抽烟
I'm smoking.
你说的我们可以在这抽烟
You said we could smoke in here.
是的 该死的
Yeah, fucking...
我们还在吃饭呢 把烟掐了 快点
We're still eating. Put that... Come on.
他就这么干吗
Does he do this?
看 我老爸以前就这样 吃饭的时候抽烟
See, my father used to do that. In between bites.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
你♥他♥妈♥真是个不入流的家伙
You are so fucking low-rent.
真的
You really are.
埃尔维 也许在这个国家 我是
Well, maybe in this country, Alvey,
但是古巴人♥民♥不同意
but Cuba would disagree with you,
还有那些巴尔干半岛上的国家
as would many Balkan states.
欧洲的打火匣
The tinderbox of Europe...
去他妈的巴尔干
Fuck the Balkans.
能请你把烟掐了吗
Will you put the cigarette out, please?
求你了
Please?
求你了
Please?
- 谢谢 - 这样多好
- Thank you. - There you go.
你的鸡肉怎么样
How's that chicken?
这个鸡肉
This chicken?
这鸡肉好极了 伙计
This chicken's perfect, man.
就是我喜欢的味道 没有水分
It's exactly how I like it... zero moisture.
- 减重真的很难受 - 是的
- Cuttin' weight sucks. - Mm-hmm.
不是为了减重 是为了吃的干净
It's not about cuttin' weight. It's about eatin' clean.
你天天泡妞
You fucking goats
应该试一下
should try it sometime.
我觉得这都算不上吃的干净
I hardly call that eating clean.
吃各种药长大的鸡 一点都不干净
Hospital bird. Nothing clean about it.
那就是一片死了的没有骨头的鸡胸肉
That's a boneless breast of death...
还有霍乱
and cholera.
- 好吃吗 - 难吃死了
- Is that good? - It's terrible.
给我一块披萨
Give me a piece of your fucking pizza.
好多了
That's so much better.
她跟你说什么了吗
Did she say anything to you?
为什么自杀
Why?
我是说 她叫我来不是聊天的
I mean, she didn't call me up here to talk.
她想让我帮她出院
She wants me to check her out
这样她就能回到这里
so she can come back here
然后他妈的再试一次 我猜的
and fucking try it again, I guess.
她以前也试过
She tried this before?
是的
Yeah.
我十五岁的时候
I was 15.
一天从训练馆提前回来了
Came home from the gym one day, early.
她没有在门口等我
She wasn't expecting me.
进家不一会儿 我就听见摔倒的声音
30 seconds into the house, I hear a crash.
我跑到卫生间 然后
I run into the bathroom, and...
她躺在地上 脖子上缠着皮带
she's on the floor with a belt around her neck
那个 那个
and the... and the...
浴帘被扯成了两半
shower curtain is bent in half.
我把她抱起来 放到床上
I pick her up, I put her in her bed.
她求我不要告诉我爸爸
She begged me not to fucking tell my father.
说她再也不会这么做了 所以
Said she's never do it again, so...
我没有告诉他
I didn't tell him, you know?
就好像他发现她时他也从来不告诉我
Like he never told me when he found her.
这个女人从来没有活下去的打算
The woman never had an interest in living.
她有抑郁症
She's depressed.
他们可以试着让她吃药
They can try putting her on medication.
也许有用 你知道的
Might help, you know?
她不会吃药的 她不会接受任何帮助
She won't take pills. She won't take anything to help.
有些人真的想死
Someone really wants to die,
你 你怎么都没办法让他们摆脱这想法
you... you can't get 'em off it, you know?
就好像这是 这是他们的使命一样
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表