剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
无依无靠
No one else left.
就是这样
That's it.
帮我告诉加罗我很抱歉好吗
Um... Tell Garo I'm sorry?
我会的 不过你应该明天一早给他打个电♥话♥
I will, but I think you need to call him tomorrow morning.
好吧
Yeah.
我会努力让你拿到下场比赛的订金
I'll try and get an advance for your next fight.
你不用担心了 我不缺钱
No, don't worry about it. I'm... I'm fine on money.
丽莎 我不是那个意思
Lisa, I didn't mean what I said.
我觉得你就是这意思
I think you did.
我刚才就是
I'm just kind of...
有点犯浑
fucked up right now.
你以前不就这样吗
Were you better before?
他配不上你 我们都是
He's just beneath you. We all are.
别忘了吃药
Don't forget your pills.
我是说
I mean...
多米说我有超能力
Dom told me I had power.
是啊
Yeah.
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
给我闭上嘴 赶紧喝酒
Shut the fuck... Get... get a fucking drink. Come on.
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
快他妈把嘴闭上 一点都不好笑
Shut the fuck up with that, okay? It's not funny.
什么
What...
你♥他♥妈♥跟我开玩笑呢吗
Are you fucking kidding me right now?
没有
No.
嘿
Hey.
你♥他♥妈♥才不是同性恋
You're not fucking gay.
你干什么呢 你在说什么
What are you doing? What are you saying?
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
你儿子是同性恋
Your son's gay.
你真要在这搅局嘛
Are you really gonna fucking do this right now?
你以为我在干什么
What... what the fuck am I doing?
我妈人在医院躺着
My fucking mother is in the hospital.
她差点就自杀了
She's fucking killed herself almost.
你♥他♥妈♥告诉我你是个死娘炮
You're gonna tell me you're a fucking faggot?
奈特
Nate!
- 嘿 奈特- 抓住他
- Hey, Nate. - Grab him.
- 奈特- 抓住他
- Nate. - Grab him.
-奈特奈特 - 不 他就是喝多了
- Nate! Nate! - No, he's had too much to drink.
- 我来解决 -奈特
- I got you. - Nate!
- 有我呢 老爸 - 跟我说句话
- I got it. Pops. - Talk to me.
到底他妈怎么了
What the fuck... Aah!
- 嘿 - 你这搞什么 干什么呢
- Hey! - What the fuck?! What the fuck?!
- 嘿 奈特- 别激动 兄弟
- Hey! Nate! - Just chill out, man!
- 去你的 - 你♥他♥妈♥搞什么
- Fuck you! - What the fuck is wrong with you?!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 你个人♥渣♥
Fuck you, you piece of shit!
- 嘿 - 你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
- Hey. - Out of your fucking mind!
都冷静 不然我报♥警♥了
Relax or I'm calling the cops!
冷静 嘿 老爸 你们搞什么
Relax. Hey, Pops... What the fuck?!
他说他是个
He said he was a fucking...
你有要跟我说的吗 直接说啊
You got something to say to me?! Fucking say it!
- 他就是喝多了 别激动 - 你就是个娘们
- He's drunk. He's drunk. Easy. - You're a fucking pussy!
你们到底怎么了
What the fuck is wrong with you?!
- 胆小鬼 - 别激动 老爸 别激动
- Fucking pussy! - Easy. Pops, easy.
- 你知道吗 - 哇哦
- Did you know about this? - Whoa. Whoa.
你早知道了 是吧
Did you know about this?!
知道什么 知道什么啊
Know what? Know what?
你就不知道吗 你不知道
Did you fucking know? Did you know?!
到底什么 老爸
Know what?! Pops...
他说他是个同性恋 他告诉我他是同性恋
He's telling me he's gay. He's telling me he's gay.
兄弟 别激动
Dude, fucking relax...
- 操 - 他居然推倒我
- Fuck. - He fucking jumped me!
- 奈特奈特- 嘿 干什么
- Nate! Nate! - Hey! What the fuck?!
- 嘿 奈特 奈特 - 奈特 奈特
- Hey, Nate! Nate! - Nate! Nate!
- 奈特看着我 奈特 - 奈特 奈特
- Nate! Look at me. Nate. - Nate! Nate!
- 奈特- 嘿 兄弟 坚持住
- Nate! - Hey, buddy, come on now.
快叫救护车
Call a fucking ambulance, please!
快叫救护车啊
Please call us a fucking ambulance!
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表