剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
Okay, Garo's a friend of mine.
我明白 他的性格很好
I understand, and he's a nice personality.
但事实是 你把他收拾的没脾气
But the fact is, you took him to the woodshed.
我们想让比赛壮大起来
See we wanna grow the sport.
我们想Bellator和甚至UFC一起竞争
We wanna compete with Bellator and even the UFC.
要做到那点 我们需要一个
And to do that, we need someone
知道怎么在这一行谈生意的人
who knows how to get a deal done in this business.
这赛事是他一点点从无到有发展起来的
He built that promotion from the ground up.
是的 而我们为此付给他不错的薪水
Yeah, and we paid him well for it.
这事关我们的未来
See this is about our future,
一个我们希望有你加入的未来
a future we would love you to be a part of.
打扰了
My bad.
什么事
Yeah?
只是想让你知道我到了
Wanted to let you know I'm here.
好的
Okay.
嘿 伙计
Yeah. Hey, buddy.
嘿 多米尼克·拉莫斯
Hey. Dominick Ramos.
我是杰瑞米·约翰逊
Jeremy Johnson.
谢谢你 多米
Thank you, Dom.
很抱歉 我们只能谈到这了
I'm sorry. I have to cut this short.
我理解这对于你来说很尴尬
Okay, no, I understand this is awkward for you.
没错
It is.
不过 你不是在抢别人的工作
But you're not taking anyone's job.
可能会是你或是其他人 但不会是加罗.
It'll be you or someone else. It won't be Garo.
我的电♥话♥号♥码在那张卡上
My cell is on that card.
等你准备好时 我会非常乐意继续这次谈话
I'd love to continue this conversation when you're ready.
很高兴见到你 丽莎
Pleasure to meet you, Lisa.
我也是
You, too.
你有想过你打算怎么做吗
So have you thought about what you're gonna do?
做什么
About what?
就是比赛上那个家伙喊你基佬的的事
About the guy calling you a faggot at the fight.
我直接无视
I'm gonna ignore it.
计划不错
Solid plan.
我开玩笑的
I'm kidding.
你兄弟知道 你妈妈也知道
Your brother knows, your mom knows.
威尔
Will...
秘密总会泄露 不是吗
Cat's out of the bag, isn't it?
你♥爸♥爸无论怎么样都会听到这事的
Your dad's gonna hear about it one way or another.
抢在别人前先告诉他
Tell him before someone else does.
我懂了
I get it.
真的吗
Do you?
是的
Yes.
很好
Good.
事情终究会发生
'Cause it's gonna happen.
嘿 听着 我并不是想说
Hey, look, I'm not saying
你♥爸♥会给你烤个面包
your dad's gonna bake you a fucking cake,
不过 这肯定会比你设想的要好
but it's gonna feel better than you think.
你都不知道你身上背负的压力有多大
You don't even know the weight you've been carrying.
我向你保证 好吗
I promise you, okay?
- 卡拉- 嘿
- Carla. - Hey.
你怎么样 谢尔比去哪里了
How you doing? Where's Shelby?
她在家 在她生产前我都代她的班
Uh, she's home. I'm filling in till she has her baby.
后面有垃圾桶吗
Hmm. Is there a trash back there?
- 是的 - 谢谢
- Yeah. - Oh, thanks.
嘿 伙计
Oh, hey, buddy.
发生什么
What's happening?
迈克尔 谢尔比怎么样了
Mackles, how's Shelby doing, man?
还不错
She's all right.
她躺在床上休息 糟透了
She's on bed rest. It sucks.
她会没事的
Oh. She'll be okay.
不过 我很高兴你在这里
I'm glad you're here, though.
我要和你摔跤
I need to wrestle you.
好好收拾你 瞧瞧啊
Real hard. Look at this.
我可以转身
I can roll.
我需要像条蟒蛇一样缠着你
I need to get around you like a boa constrictor.
这样就能死死压着你了
Just get all nuts to butts on you.
我要和埃尔维先谈谈
I gotta talk to Alvey first.
等我一下
Give me a second. Unh!
好的
Okay. Ohh.
- 你 你会回来吗 - 是的
- You... you'll come back here? - Yeah.
嘿 迈克 把你的装备拿出来
Hey, Mac, get your kit out.
你要什么
What do you need?
我要中餐菜单
I need the Chinese menu.
我回来就是为了她妈的生活
I'm coming back to fucking life.
怎么了 胡安
What up, Juan?!
肌肉男们
Muscles.
进来
Come in.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey. - Hey.
怎么样
How you doin'?
还凑合
Matza matza.
你想死吗
You wanna die?
- 也许某一天 - 我没开玩笑
- Some day. - I'm fucking serious.
你想死吗
Do you wanna die?
因为警♥察♥在车上发现了一个注射器
'Cause the cop found a needle in the truck.
那根注射器是以前的
That was an old needle.
省省吧 杰伊
Cut the shit, Jay.
我没让警♥察♥给你打电♥话♥
I didn't tell the cops to call you.
这样吧
Here's the deal.
我想让你留下来 好吗
I want you here, okay?
你留下来 但是不许搞什么注射器了
You need to be here, but no fucking needles.
你要是他妈吸毒 那玩意迟早杀了你
You fuck with that shit, it's gonna kill ya.
是啊 我知道你根本不在乎我说什么
Yeah. I know you don't give a shit what I think.
我知道 但是...
I know that. But...
别这么对你弟弟
don't do this to your brother.
成交吗
Okay?
现在 我觉得你还有机会
Now I think you got another run at this,
你一定要振作起来
you get your shit together.
我相信你会的
I believe that.
就这样吗
Is that it?
没错
Yep.
去找丽莎 她给你做了计划
Just get with Lisa. She's got a plan for you, all right?
过来 握个手
Come over here. Shake my hand.
去训练吧
Go get some work in.
你好
Hello?
你好 你是科迪吗
Hi! Are you Cody?
是啊 你是谁
Yeah. What's your name?
凯拉
Kayla.
凯拉
Kayla.
特里没跟我提起过你
Terry didn't mention you.
我刚来
I'm kinda new.
你以前在哪
Where were you before?
在佛罗里达
Florida.
- 和谁 - 就我一个人
- With who? - Just myself.
你好
Hello.
你一定是科迪吧
You must be Cody.
我是克里斯蒂娜
I'm Christina.
你好
Hi.
把包拿到我房♥间去
Take my bag in my room.
这里有几个姑娘
How many girls do we have now?
- 四个 - 这里面谁是新来的
- Four. - Who's the freshest?
凯拉她是几周之前来的
Kayla. She came here a couple of weeks ago.
几周
Couple weeks.
几周就不算新来的了
A couple weeks ain't that fresh.
好了
All right.
我去上个厕所
I'm-a go take a piss,
然后咱俩 坐下来
and then you and me, we need to sit down,
对对账 看看应该把哪个踢出去
go over the numbers, see who we're cuttin' loose.
你一直都有记录 对吗
You've been keeping track of that shit, yeah?
- 当然 - 好
- Of course. - Okay.
我要看看她们的社交账号♥ 还有
I wanna see their social media, too. And...
谁给你打的电♥话♥
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表