剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
For pain, not the other shit.
好 加油 动起来 动起来
Okay. Come on, move, move, move.
这家伙挺厉害 拳打得很棒
This guy's good. He's a good fucking boxer.
我给他用了一些扑热息痛
I'm giving him some Percocet
实在不行的时候补一针酮咯酸
and a shot of Toradol when he needs it.
手拿起来 手拿起来
Hands up, hands up, hands up, hands up.
加油 加油 打起精神来
Come on. Come on! Get serious.
那你给他注射吗♥啡♥了吗
What about the liquid morphine?
看你是不是沉不住气了
See how you're getting frustrated?
你要让对手沉不住气 这一回事
I want you to frustrate him. Same thing.
你得让对方沉不住气才行
I want you to frustrate him.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
他承受的可不是一般的疼痛
He's in a lot of fucking pain.
悠着点 你干什么 想打爆我的头嘛
Easy! What the fuck, you trying to take my head off?
你们这些人都是吃白饭的
Does anyone here want to actually fucking work?
给我他妈打起精神来
Get fucking serious!
我这他妈还要怎么精神
Who wants to fuck... I am fucking serious.
你根本就不认真
No, you're not serious!
好吧 谁跟我来一场
All right, who here wants to go?
你这搞什么呢
What the fuck are you doing?
谁想跟我来一场
Who wants to fucking go?! Huh?!
谁想跟我来一场 谁他妈想来打一场
Who wants to fucking go? Who wants to scrap, huh?
来啊 来呀 来呀
Let's go. Come on, come on. Come on!
谁想跟我打
Who wants to go?! Huh?
你闹够了没
You done? Are you done?
继续 保持体力
Let's go. Save your breath.
来啊 来啊
Let's go. Let's go.
时间到了 教练
Time, Coach.
时间到
Time!
- 嘿 嘿 时间到 - 嘿 伙计们
- Hey, hey. Time! - Hey, boys!
- 埃尔维 - 住手 瑞恩 瑞恩
- Alvey! - Stop, Ryan! Ryan!
给我起来 快起来
Get off him. Get off of him.
行了 行了
Come on. Come on. Come on.
嘿 住手 住手
Hey! Hey! No, no!
你上哪去 给我起来
Where you going? Get off of me!
来啊 你个贱♥货♥
Come on, fucking bitch!
你就这点本事了
Is that all you got?!
嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey.
你就这点本事 你个弱鸡
Is that all you got, you weak fuck?!
你就是个
You're the one...
怪不得你怎么弱鸡
No wonder why you... You're so fucking weak,
你打我根本不疼不痒 跟个娘们似的
I can't even feel you, you fucking pussy.
给我闪开 放开我
Get off me. Get off of me!
你♥他♥妈♥就这么给人训练的
Is that how you train?
有本事你♥他♥妈♥再蹦跶一个
Fucking jump on top of me?!
你♥他♥妈♥想怎么来就怎么来
You're going through the fucking motions!
狗屁计划都没有
There's no fucking plan!
- 你♥他♥妈♥就是脑子有毛病 - 等一下
- You're a fucking head case! - Hang on!
你就什么都不会教
You gave me a bunch of fucking generic shit, bro.
你就是个脑残
You're a fucking head case,
我儿子都能把打残了
My son beat the shit out of you!
你个过气的老东西 去死吧
You fucking has-been. Fuck you.
你个小杂种 去你♥妈♥的♥
You little bitch! Fuck this!
滚出我的训练馆
Get out of my gym.
就好像你见过多大世面一样
Talk like you come from someplace.
你♥他♥妈♥过来吸我大屌♥吧
Suck on my fucking dick.
别他妈装得自己跟见过世面一样
Don't talk like you come from someplace.
你过来埃尔维 跪在我面前
Come over here! Alvey, kneel on your fucking knees
吸我的大屌♥ 你个贱♥货♥
and suck my fucking cock, you bitch!
你都没屌♥
You don't have a cock!
把他给我弄出去
Get him the fuck outta here!
不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
- 我他妈宰了你 - 不 不
- I'll fucking kill you. - No. No.
莫妮克要走了吗
Is Monique leaving?
是的
Yes, she is.
真糟糕
That sucks.
她不会有事的
She'll be fine.
那新来的姑娘是谁呢
Who's the new girl gonna be?
不知道 今天晚上去接她
I don't know. We're picking her up tonight.
你知道她会是 什么类型的吗
Do you know what, like... like, type she is?
她是科迪挑的 我也不知道
She's Cody's girl. I have no idea.
她看起来像我吗
Does she look like me?
说不好 咱们等着看吧
I don't know. We're just gonna have to wait and see.
我们需要一个 黑人姑娘
We need, like, a black girl.
就是 我们不需要一个 跟我像的姑娘
Like, we don't... we don't need, like, a girl that looks like me.
凯拉...
Kayla...
我不知道他要如何决定
I don't know what decisions he's gonna make.
你觉得我安全吗
Do you think I'm safe?
至少今天晚上你是安全的
You're safe tonight.
我... 我要走了
I'm... I'm taking off.
好的
Okay.
该死的瑞恩 我是说...
Fucking Ryan, I mean...
我不知道这家伙到底怎么了
I don't know what the hell's wrong with the guy.
一切都没变 我所有时间都给他了
Nothing's changed. I give him all my time.
我觉得是有人对他说了什么
I think he has someone in his ear.
多米
Dom?
- 真的吗 - 是的
- Really? - Yeah.
你来解决还是我来
You wanna handle this or should I?
不用了 他是我的人 我来解决就好
No, he's my fuck up. I'll handle it.
好的 如果需要什么 尽管告诉我
All right. Let me know if you need anything.
我会的 你只需要专心比赛
I will. Just focus on your fight.
瑞恩会没事的
Ryan'll get over it.
对的
Yeah.
嘿 那个 今天跟你说话的
Hey, Who was the, uh, who was the suit
那个穿西装的家伙是谁
you were talking to today?
杰瑞米·约翰逊
Uh, Jeremy Johnson.
他在买♥♥下加罗的那间公♥司♥工作
He works for the company that bought out Garo.
我的协议怎么样了
Everything cool with my deal?
是的 完成了
Yeah. Your deal's closed.
好的 你会拿到钱的
Yeah. You're gonna get paid.
嗯 我... 我是说 我不想表现得以自我为中心
Yeah. I...I mean, I don't wanna make it all about me.
没有 当然没有
No, of course not.
他只是过来自我介绍
He just came by to introduce himself since we have
因为我们有两个拳手上了头条
two fighters who are headlining his card.
- 两个 - 我♥操♥ 一个 不好意思
- Two? - Fuck. One. Sorry.
你♥他♥妈♥也太敏感了
You are so fucking sensitive.
- 是的 - 你要上头条了
- Yeah. - You are headlining.
我们都很清楚
We are all very clear about that.
非常好 是的
Great. Yes.
- 我他妈很敏感 - 我知道
- And I am fucking sensitive. - Oh, I know.
我是个拳击者 是的
I'm a fighter. Yeah.
你... 你现在在做什么
What... what are you doing right now?
我们... 我们去喝一杯吧
Let's... let's go grab a drink.
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
- 你确定吗 - 是的 不用了
- You sure? - Yeah. I'm good.
好吧 那我们明天见
All right. I'll see you tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
黑房♥子 美国顶尖团队
Black House, American Top Team,
大男子团队 该死的AKA
Team Alpha Male, fucking AKA,
但是我... 我甚至都没听他们的话
but I don't... I don't even listen to them.
他们都想要我
They all want me...
但是我没答应因为我他妈要忠诚
but I don't even listen because I'm fucking loyal.
你之前是为了杰克森离开的 是吗
You left for... for Jackson, right?
那是很久之前了
That was a long time ago.
嘿
Hey.
听着
Hey, listen.
教练埃尔维
Alvey the coach...
这里 谢谢
Here. Thanks.
教练埃尔维
Alvey the coach,
他知道 如果没了你
he knows that his gym ain't shit
他的训练馆就什么也不是了
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表