剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
I thought you fucking killed yourself, dude.
兄弟
Dude.
到底怎么回事
What the fuck happened to you?
警♥察♥来找我了吗
Are the police looking for me?
是啊 到底怎么回事
Yeah. What the fuck happened, man?
我从高速路上掉下来了
I fell down the side of the highway.
我们去医院吧
We gotta get you to a hospital.
不去
Mm, no.
哥们 基斯
Yeah, dude. Keith...
不
No.
基斯
Keith.
基斯 你在流血
Keith, you're fucking bleeding, man.
我在流血
I am bleeding,
我们明天早上去行吗
but can we go in the morning?
我就想在这儿多住一晚上
I'd just like to spend one more night here.
求你了
Please?
拜托了 瑞恩 然后我就去
Please, Ryan, and then... Then I'll go.
这样 这样这个地方就都是你的了
You can... can have this whole place to yourself.
基斯
Keith.
我不想要这个地方
I don't want this place.
为什么
Why not?
我不明白你在说些什么
I don't know what you're talking about, man.
啥
What?
你说啥
What?
告诉我 兄弟
Come on, man.
没人要
Nobody wants...
什么
What?
没人想住在这儿
Nobody wants to live here.
我们 呃
Let's, uh....
你别看着我
I don't want you to look at me.
好了 好了 没事了 兄弟
Come on, man. Come on, buddy.
嗨
Hey.
哭什么啊 兄弟
Why you crying, man?
你别看着我
I don't want you to look at me.
你为什么哭呢
Why you crying?
不 嗨 有我在
No, hey. Hey, I got you dude.
有我呢
I got you.
基斯
Keith.
兄弟
Buddy.
有我呢 兄弟 过来
I got you, buddy. Come here.
没事了 兄弟 这没
It's all good, man. There no...
过来我会照顾你 有我在
Come here. I got you. I got you.
- 嘘 - 有我在
- Shh. - I got...
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
嗨 我会照顾你的 兄弟
Hey, I got you, man.
一切有我 兄弟 好吗
I got you, buddy, okay?
嘘
Shh.
想吃点东西吗
You wanna stop somewhere to eat?
汉堡
Get a burger?
基斯 他们不会给你判死刑的 哥们
Keith, they're not gonna put you to sleep, dude.
没准就是要延长缓刑期
Probably just gonna extend your probation
因为你关了监控
for cutting off the monitor.
我再也不会回来了 瑞恩
I'm not coming back, Ryan.
是啊 哥们
Sure you are, dude.
我们会帮你在警♥察♥那边疏通疏通
We'll get you sorted out with the police.
我们会给你安排个医生
We'll get you under a doctor's care.
很快你就能回来了 知道吗
You'll be back before you know it, okay?
在这儿右拐
Turn right up here.
什么
What?
瑞恩 右拐
Ryan, just turn right.
- 为什么 - 求你了 右拐
- Why? - Please, just turn right!
好 行行行 冷静点
Okay, all right. Calm down.
继续开
Keep going.
好了 停在这儿
Okay, you're gonna stop here.
在哪
Where?
停车就行了 熄火
Just stop here. Turn the car off.
- 这里 - 这
- Up here. - Over here?
是的
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
就这儿
Right here?
我们要干吗
What're we doing?
我要给你看样东西
I have to show you something.
好 看什么
Okay. What?
- 跟着我 - 基斯 基斯
- Follow me. - Keith... Keith, wh...
基斯
Keith?
基斯 我们来这儿干吗 兄弟
Keith, what are we doing, bud?
基斯
Keith.
这里是 这是你那几天呆的地方吗
Is this... Is this where you were?
基斯 说话啊 哥们
Keith, come on, man.
干嘛 干嘛 指着这个干嘛
What? What? What about it?
抬起来
Lift it up.
把它抬起来
Lift it up!
哦 我去
Oh, fuck!
哦
Oh!
基斯 你都干了些什么
Keith, what did you do, dude?
卧♥槽♥
Fuck!
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表