剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
感觉怪怪的
It just feels weird.
这就是我现在的工作
This is what I do now.
你需要去打拳 哥们
You need to be fighting, dude.
我们现在一比一
We're 1-1.
他妈的平局啊 哥们 你就一点不在乎
A fucking draw, man. That doesn't bother you?
我都懒得想这事儿
I don't even think about it.
我在想啊 伙计 难道你不想知道吗
I do, man. Don't you want to know?
知道什么
Know what?
谁更好
Who's the better man.
你是更好的那个
You are the better man.
更好的拳手
Better fighter.
我认真的
I'm serious.
更好的斗士
Better warrior.
我把我的腰带亲手献上
I give you my belt.
别这样 伙计 别瞎闹了
No, come on, man. Quit fuckin' around.
我给你带上蓝色绶带
I give you the blue ribbon.
杰伊
Jay.
阁下 我已经谦卑的将我的长剑放在你的脚下
Sir, I humbly lay my sword upon your feet.
我认真的 杰伊
I'm serious, Jay.
我希望能得到你的宽恕
I call mercy.
战争已经结束
The war is done.
您是至高无上的
You are supreme.
您可以安心睡下 阁下
You can sleep, sir.
你♥他♥妈♥的给我站起来 伙计 快点
Stand the fuck up, man. Come on.
我只是想跟你好好谈谈 杰伊
I'm trying to have a fuckin' conversation, Jay.
你不再吸毒酗酒 想想你会有多厉害
You're clean. Think how good you'd be.
那两场比赛 我们俩身体多少都有些问题
Both those fights, neither of us were healthy.
让我们打第三场 你也可以大赚一笔
Let's do a third fight and get you fuckin' paid, man.
加罗会为此出一大笔钱
Garo'll pay out the ass...
跟钱没关系
It's not about money.
我是个有女儿的人
I have a daughter.
那就为她而战啊
Do it for her.
这跟操♥逼♥一样让人恶心 瑞恩 骗人的
That'd be corny as fuck, Ryan, and it's a lie.
我不在乎你是否和我打 哥们
I don't even care if you fight me, man.
回到拳台上来 伙计
Just get back in, dude.
回来就行 伙计 好吗
Just fucking get back in, man. Come on.
用上帝赐予你的天赋大把赚钱
Make money with the gift that God gave you.
你成长的环境和我不一样
You weren't raised like I was.
我们再去看看别的房♥子
Let's see some more properties?
好的
Yeah.
有比这个更好的
You got anything better than this?
没有什么你买♥♥不起的 但是
Nothing you can afford, but...
那让我看看我买♥♥的起的
Well, then show me something I can afford.
要他妈的敢于梦想
Dare to fuckin' dream.
进来
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
你好吗
You okay?
我好吗 当然 我很好 怎么了
Am I okay? Yeah, I'm fine. Why?
新来的人怎么样
How's the new guy?
他在慢慢适应
He's, uh, getting acclimated.
一切还好吧
Everything good?
他想要现金支付工资
He asked to be paid in cash.
啊 我肯定他有个前妻
Ah, I bet you he has an ex-wife.
真♥他♥妈♥的
Fuck!
你们男人都是这么想的吗
Do all you guys think this way?
这些 这是什么
What... What are these?
有根神经犯病了 疼的厉害
Pinched a nerve. Bad.
怎么了
What?
我觉得你在发布会上说的话太过了
I think you were a little salty at the press conference.
额 不是吧 我那是为了帮他们卖♥♥票
Oh, come on. I was selling the fight.
不止这些吧
It was more than that.
该死的休斯就是个混♥蛋♥ 你知道的
Fuckin' Hughes is a prick. You know that.
他一直都是个混♥蛋♥
He's always been a prick.
你吃那药已经有很长一段时间了
You were on that medication for a long time.
- 依地普仑[抗抑郁药] - 是的
- Lexapro? - Mm-hmm.
和那个没关系
It's not that.
它能改变你的大脑的化学结构
Well, it changes your brain chemistry...
- 真没关系 - 当你不吃的时候
- It's not that. - ...and when you stop taking it...
丽莎 我感觉很好 你自己看
Lis, I feel good. Look at me.
我感觉很好 真的
I feel good. I really do.
我只是睡眠不足 但是我正在
I'm not sleeping enough, but I'm... I'm following
认真执行医生的医嘱
my doctor's orders to the letter.
我对天发誓 真心的
I swear to God, hand on heart.
我没有精神崩溃
There's no meltdown here.
好吧
Good.
好吧
Good?
是的 好的
Yeah. Okay.
- 很高兴和你聊天 -你要去哪儿
- Great talk. - Where are you going?
我有个约会
I got a date.
真的
Really?
他是干什么的
What's he do?
和钱有关
Something with money.
和钱有关 你喜欢钱
Something with money? You like money?
是的
Mm-hmm.
是吗
Yeah.
你知道 我马上就有一百万了
You know, I got about a million bucks coming my way.
还得减去百分之十
Minus 10 percent.
不用谢
You're welcome.
这才是我想要的
This is what I'm talkin' about!
是吗 你可能买♥♥不起
Yeah. You can't quite afford it.
多少钱
How much is it?
五百七十万
5.7.
太棒了
Yes.
太棒了
Yes!
哥们 看看这个
Dude, look at this.
嘿 嘿 先把鞋子脱了
Hey, whoa. Take your shoes off.
- 什么 该死的 - 把鞋子脱了
- What? Oh, shit. - Take your shoes off.
谁住在这里
Who lives here?
没有人 为了卖♥♥钱才装♥修♥的
Nobody. It's just staged to sell.
在你的销♥售♥单上
Is this your listing?
是我老板的 所以别乱碰东西
It's my boss's, so don't fuck up anything.
哥们
Dude.
我怎么才能买♥♥到这样的房♥子
How do I get a place like this?
哦即使你有钱了 你也买♥♥不到
Ah, you don't, even if you had the money.
六家已经开价 五个要用现金
Six offers... five all cash.
200多个排队等着呢
200 over listing.
中国人和俄♥罗♥斯♥人 哥们
Chinamen and Russians, man,
他们一点不给我们留机会
they are blowing us out of the water.
你听起来好像我老爸
You sound like my dad.
你老爸知道不少事儿呢
That guy knew some shit.
谢谢
Thank you.
不用客气
You got it.
哥们
Dude.
嘿 你收到婴儿车了吗
Hey, you ever get that stroller?
是的 你真是太大方了
Yeah. It was very generous of you.
还没完呢 哥们
There's more coming, dude.
我们要把这姑娘宠上天
We're gonna spoil that girl.
- 但是我们不能收 - 为什么
- We can't take it, though. - Why?
那可是一千美金啊
Yeah, it was a thousand bucks.
你知道 这让艾米很不舒服
You know, Amy feels uncomfortable.
我都没想过这事儿
I wasn't even thinking about that.
这他妈的太无礼了 伙计
That was so fuckin' rude, man.
我不是要向你显摆 你知道的
I wasn't big-timing you. You know that.
哦 我从来没这么想过
Oh, I didn't take it that way.
我们还是好朋友 伙计
We're all good, man.
要不你直接拿到商店退货
Why don't you just take it back to the store,
换点别的东西
get a bunch of little shit, you know?
如果你愿意就告诉艾米我拿走了
Tell Amy I took it if you want.
就是给玛雅的一个礼物哥们 别想太多
It's a gift for Maya, man. That's it.
带我物看看游泳池
Show me the pool.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表