剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
听着 他们要是... 他们要是玩我们的话
Hey, hey, if they... if they fuck around,
我就不去了
they're gonna lose me.
你就这么告诉他们
You tell them that.
去他妈的
Motherfucker.
你说完了吗
Are you finished?
你喝奶昔吗
You want some shake?
- 不了 - 不吗
- No, I'm good. - No?
我需要好好来一杯奶昔
I need a good shake.
你... 你会散打是吗
So, you, uh... you're primarily a striker?
是的
Yeah, yeah.
我是巴西柔道黑带
I got a black belt in BJJ,
所以我也可以帮你训练 所以...
so I can help you out there, too, so...
我有乔老爹帮我训练
I got Joe Daddy for that.
我需要的基本上就是有人举着衬垫
Uh, you know, basically I need somebody to hold pads,
- 跟大家一起练一练 - 好的
- move around with these guys. - All right.
- 这些事我整天都能干 - 好的
- I'll do that all day. - Good.
为什么离开上一家训练馆呢 发生什么了
Why'd you leave your last gym? What happened?
- 因为女人 - 是吗
- Female. - Mm.
我发誓
Hand to God.
但我已经吸取教训了
But I learned my lesson, though.
是啊 我们都是
Yeah. We all do.
你是哪里人
Where you from?
你的口音... 听起来很熟悉
You sound... you sound familiar.
布朗克斯区(在纽约市)
The Bronx.
- 我是波多黎各人- 哇哦
- Puerto rican. - Wow.
布朗克斯区可见不到几个波多黎各人
You don't get many puerto ricans in the Bronx,
是吧
now, do you?
布朗克斯区南部 不是波多黎各
South Bronx, not puerto rican.
是啊 确实是 我很了解你
Yeah. No, no, I know where you're from.
库林纳国王的影响可是很深的 兄弟
King Kulina casts a long shadow, brother.
这可不好说
Well, I don't know about that.
确实是的 确实是
You do. You do.
你回去过吗
You ever head back?
- 回纽约吗 - 是啊
- To New York? - Yeah.
没有 那里太他妈冷了
Nah. It's fucking cold.
我回去干什么
What do I want to go back there for?
- 是啊 活活能把蛋冻掉 - 是啊
- Yeah, freeze your fucking balls off. - Yeah.
是啊 丽莎...
Yeah. So, Lisa...
她跟你说了我要重新上场了吗
She told you that I'm gonna fight again?
是的 我觉得一定会很棒
Mm-hmm. I think it's great.
很棒或者很惨
Well, it's that or it's a shit-show.
谁又知道呢
Who knows?
不管怎样 我需要有人
Either way, I'm gonna need somebody
在我训练的时候接下我的工作
to pick up the slack while I'm training.
好吧 听着
All right. Well, listen.
无论多少 我都会承担下来的
I can take on as much or as little as you need.
- 只要能减轻你的工作量 我都行 - 好吧
- Whatever lightens your load, I got it. - Okay.
好吧
All right.
这很好 很好
Yeah, that's great. That's great.
我... 就这些
I, uh... well, that's it.
你还有什么问题的话 可以打电♥话♥给丽莎
I mean, you have any other questions, you call Lisa.
我们还会再面试一些人
Uh, I think we're seeing a couple more people,
我们会通知你的
but, you know, we'll let you know
- 明天左右吧 - 酷
- next day or so. - Cool.
- 行吗 - 可以
- All right? - Yeah.
好的 感谢你来
Good. Thanks for coming down.
能见到你是我的荣幸 真的
It's an honor to meet you, really.
- 别这么说 - 不 确实是 是我的荣幸
- Nah. - No. It is. It's an honor.
我希望我讲清楚了
If I didn't make it clear,
我真的很想加入你们
I really want to be a part of this.
好吧
All right.
好吧 我们有机会再谈 好吗
All right. We'll talk soon, all right?
- 好的 先生 - 谢谢你
- Yes, sir. - Thanks, man.
该死
Fuck.
搞什么啊
Come on.
特里会准备好摄像机
Terry will set up the camera,
保证让你光彩夺目
make sure you're lit.
- 你知道怎么上传视频的把 - 知道
- You know how to stream video? - Yeah.
你用哪家的服务器
What service do you guys use?
我也不记得了
I don't remember the name,
总之我们一开始给你两美元一分钟
but, um, we'll start you at $2 a minute.
如果你能吸引更多的人来
And if you bring in more guys,
你想要多少钱都可以
you can charge whatever you want.
- 只是勾住他们就行了 - 是
- Just got to get them hooked? - Yeah.
记得 节目是由你来掌控的
Now, rember, you run the show.
如果有人让你做
If some guy asks you to do something
你觉得不自在的事情
and you don't feel comfortable,
把他们踢下线就行了
you cut them off.
一切你说了算
You're in charge.
嘿 没事的
Hey, I mean, it's cool.
大部分男生只是缺朋友而已
Most guys just need a friend.
计划有变
Change of plans.
穿上衣服
Get dressed.
你带她去哪
Where is she going?
去格兰岱尔做现场直播
Glendale to do a scene.
嘿 外面很冷
Hey, it's cold out!
把你的外套穿上
Get your... grab your coat!
那些人都是禽兽
Those guys are fucking assholes.
她才刚入行
She just got here.
我头疼得要死 克丽斯
I have got a fucking headache, Chrissy.
我不想听你唠叨 好吗
I don't want to fucking talk about it, okay?
这是她第一次
This is her first night.
让她在线直播算了
Let her do the cam show.
她还没准备好
She's not ready for this.
那她怎么才算准备好了
How the fuck do you know what she's ready for?
走吧
Come on.
嘿 你下面穿的什么
Hey, what's under them sweats?
要我换掉吗
Should I change them?
不用 穿着吧
No, keep them.
喝杯这个
But take this.
快走吧
Let's go.
你觉得多米怎么样
What'd you think of Dom?
你谁都瞧不上眼
You don't like anyone.
他还好了
He's okay.
"他还好了"
"He's okay."
那你觉相对其他人来说
All right, did you like him
你喜欢他多一点还是少一点呢
more or less than the others?
我多少有点喜欢
I liked him more or less.
真要命了
You're killing me.
你还让我怎么样 我跟他聊了十分钟
What the fuck do you want? I spoke to him for 10 minutes.
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to tell you?
那你说怪谁
And whose fault is that?
我跟胡安谈过了
I talked to Juan.
他说他还没问题 挺好的
He said he was all right, he was good,
挺有想法 招人喜欢
he had some good ideas, he liked him.
你也喜欢他 对不对
You like him, right?
我喜欢他能替我挣钱 我会接着找人的
I like him for the money, but I can keep looking.
不用了 不用了
Mnh. No. No, no, no.
我不想再见其他的废柴了
Enough with these desperate cunts.
真的 太让人失望
Really, it's depressing me.
是啊 谁让现在咱们手头
Yeah, well, we're scraping the bottom
就这几个废柴没别的选择了呢
of the desperate-cunt barrel right now,
所以一定要打定主意才行
so we really need to make a decision.
不用了 要他就行
No. Just hire him.
去吧 他挺好的
Go. It's good. It's good.
我觉得挺不错
I'm... I'm excited.
我晚上就给他打电♥话♥
I'll call him tonight.
你别伤着
Don't hurt yourself.
真搞笑了
That's very funny.
稍微活动活动怎么会伤到
Wouldn't hurt you to exercise a bit.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表