剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
打赢了就有奖金 混♥蛋♥ 发钱啊
Get your money, motherfucker. Get your money.
- 啊 - 奖金 奖金
- Aah! - Your money! Your money!
- 接下来出场的是野蛮人 -瑞恩·威勒
- Savage! - ...Ryan Wheeler!
来啊 威勒
Come on, Wheeler!
好了 先生们 规则我们都知道了
All right, gentlemen. We've been over the rules already.
随时保护好你自己 并且服从我的指挥
Protect yourself at all times. Obey my commands at all times.
想要的话可以碰个拳 很好
Touch gloves now if you want. Very well.
铃♥声♥响的那一刻 你们就可以开始了
At the sound of the bell, come on out and handle your business.
来啊
Let's go.
上 上
Go! Go!
盯着他 守着他
Stay on him! Stay on him! Stay on him!
安德森 到这里来
Anderson, get over here.
来中立角 过来
Neutral corner. Over here.
呆在那里 就在那里 中立角
Stay right there, right there. Neutral corner!
没事的 你没事的 伙计 起来 这不算什么
All right. You're all right, man! Get up! Walk it off!
- 忘掉伤痛 - 看好他 行吗
- Shake it off! - Hey, pick him up, will you?
- 看好 - 走走
- Pick it up. - Walk it off.
- 站起来 来啊 - 过来
- Stand up! Let's go! - Over here.
来 你还有时间 你有5分钟的时间
Here. You got time, okay? You got up to five minutes.
- 不用 我没事 - 你确定吗
- No, I'm... I'm good. - You sure?
- 我准备好暴打他一顿了 - 听起来不错
- I'm ready to fuck him up. - Sounds good to me.
没问题
All right.
就是这样 瑞恩 回去战斗
That's it, Ryan! Go to work!
准备好了吗 开始
You ready? Fight!
加油 威勒
Come on, Wheeler!
- 加油 瑞恩 上啊 - 停手
- Come on, Ryan! Let's go! - Hands up!
保持移♥动♥ 迂回向左
Keep moving! Circle left!
加油 威勒 打倒他 加油 加油 威勒
Come on, Wheeler! Get him! Come on! Come on, Wheeler!
废物
Bullshit!
你还好吗
You all right?
瑞恩 天啊 想办法掌控比赛
Ryan! Jesus. Fucking handle this!
这他妈可是一分啊
That's a fucking point!
过来 来这里 医生会进来
Come on. Come here. The doc's gonna come in.
他会问问你情况 问你几个问题
He's gonna talk to you, okay? Gonna ask you some questions.
嘿 你怎么样 兄弟 看着我
Hey. How you doing, brother? Look straight at me.
你应该要扣一分 迈克
You should take a point, Mike!
- 看着我 - 我没事
- Catch me. - I'm good.
- 我只是 还想继续打 - 你还想打吗
- I just... I want to fight. - You want to fight?
- 是的 - 好吧 让我看着你站起来
- Yeah. - All right. Let me see you stand up.
就到这里
Right here.
让我看看你的眼睛 看看你的眼睛
Let me see your eyes. Let me see your eyes.
- 你行吗 - 罚两分
- You good? - 2 points!
故意攻击倒地对手的头部
Intentionally kneeing the head of a grounded opponent!
两分 故意攻击倒地对手的头部
2 points! Intentionally kneeing the head of a grounded opponent!
慢慢来 慢慢来
Take your time! Take your time!
你准备好了吗
All right, you ready to go?
行吗 好的 准备好 开始
Yes? Okay. Ready? Fight!
迂回向左 注意他的左手
Circle left! Watch his left hand!
找到破绽 找到破绽
Find your way! Find your way!
还有十秒钟 威勒 举起手来
10 seconds, Wheeler! Hands up!
举起手来
Hands up!
冰块
Ice.
冰块
Ice.
不要再和这个家伙正面对上了 好吗
No more fucking banging with this guy, right?
不要正面杠上 他会做的就是
No more banging. That's all he's gonna do,
作弊以及用黑招
is fucking cheat and cheap shot you.
我想让你把他打倒
I want you to take him down,
我想让你结束这该死的一切 好吗
and I want you to fucking finish this, all right?
他就把他那只手凉在那里
He's hanging his fucking hand out there.
击倒他 攻击他的腿 弱点就在腿上
Shoot him. Take his fucking leg. It's hanging over his leg.
攻击他 把他拿下 然后他妈的了结他
Shoot on him, take him down, and fucking finish him.
开始吧 过来
Let's get out of here. Come on.
好了 先生们 第二回合
All right, gentlemen, second round!
准备好开打了吗 准备好了吗
You ready to fight? You ready to fight?
来吧 开始
Come on! Let's go!
迂回向左 就是这样
Circle left! That's it!
官方正式时间 第二回合为三十六秒
It's the official time. 36 seconds of round number 2.
轻量级
The winner
最终赢家仍旧是野兽之王
and still King Beast lightweight
瑞恩·威勒
Ryan Wheeler!
这是你的比赛 兄弟
This is your fight, man.
第一回合的时候发生什么事了
What was going on in that first round?
首先 我要感谢上帝
First of all, all praise to Jesus.
没有他 这一些都不会成为可能
Without him, none of this is possible.
阿门
Amen.
这很疯狂 对吧
Um, yeah, man, crazy, right?
我想 我猜 当一个人为自己的性命担忧时
I-I guess, uh... I guess when a man fears for his life,
为了生存他会无所不用
you know, he'll do just about anything to survive.
最后一击真是太惊人 太恐怖了
Uh, it was a stunning, violent finish.
第二回合有什么差别呢
What was the difference in the second round?
一旦他不能再攻击我的蛋蛋后
Well, uh, once he finished kicking me in the balls
也不能趁我倒地时攻击我
and, uh, kneeing me while I was down,
我猜他也就没有别的方法了
I guess he ran out of stuff to do.
然后我就把他扔到地上
And then I just threw him on the ground
非常绅士地揍了他
and gave him a gentleman's beating.
这是你合约的最后一场拳赛
It's your last fight on your contract.
接下来会有什么安排
What's next?
这是个很难回答的问题 加罗在哪里
Million-dollar question. Where's... Where's Garo?
就像我说的 他就是那个...
Like I said, he's the guy that...
该死 他就在这里
Oh, shit. He's right there.
我们会照顾好他
We'll take care of him.
我和丽萨
Yeah, well, you know, Lisa and I...
我们会好好研究我们的选择
we're gonna look at our options.
我会 我会和她一起去
I'm gonna... I'm gonna get with her
然后 看看有什么机会
and... and see what's out there.
像所有专业拳击手一样
Like any professional fighter,
我想得到和我市场价值相符的薪资
I want to be paid market value,
所以我们会好好谈谈这个问题
so we're gonna be testing the limits of that.
不过 听好了 并非无礼
But listen. No... No... No disrespect.
我非常享受在这里的时间 非常感谢你们
I-I've enjoyed my time here. Thank you guys so much.
在你们面前打比赛是一种荣幸
It's been a privilege and an honor to fight in front of you.
谢谢你 埃尔维 丽莎 乔 海军街和所有人
Thank you, Alvey, Lisa, Joe, Navy St., everybody.
谢谢大家的观看
And, uh, thank you guys for watching.
谢谢
Thank you.
搞得像是他们本可以在最后一刻
As if they couldn't have found you
给你找到另一场比赛
another fight at the last minute.
他们答应尽快给你找下一场比赛了吗
Have they at least promised you another fight soon?
不会的
No.
- 你拿到钱了吗 - 我不知道
- You getting paid? - I don't know.
你的合约写了什么吗
What does your contract say?
上面肯定写了什么有关...
There must be some language in there that...
我他妈才不关心钱的事
I don't care about the fucking money.
丽萨会弄清楚 没事的
Lisa will figure it out. It's fine.
我一直支持你 奈特
I'm on your side, Nate.
我没有想插手你的事业
I'm not trying to get in your business.
喝啤酒吗
Beer?
事实上 我要走了
Actually, I'm gonna go.
好吧
Okay.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们没事 好吗
We're fine, okay?
我为了一个比赛训练了三个月
I trained three months for a fight.
我不想和你打架
I don't want to have one with you.
明白了
Understood.
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 我明天打电♥话♥给你 - 好的
- I'll call you tomorrow. - Yep.
你现在要做什么
What are you up to now?
抽完这个然后回家
Smoke this and go home.
这算什么计划
That's a plan.
我们明天应该聊聊奈特的事情
We should talk about Nate tomorrow.
加罗会付钱给他
Garo's gonna pay him.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表