剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
Yeah, him and his brother
每天都会和我来馆里训练
would come to the gym with me every day.
就像跟屁虫一样
You know, they were my shadows.
所以 我们现在的关系还这么融洽
That's probably why we're... We're still so close.
- 谁比海军街强 - 没谁了
- Who's better than Navy Street? - No one.
- 谁比海军街强 - 没谁了
- No one. Who's better than Navy Street? - No one!
- 谁比海军街强 - 没谁了
- Who's better than Navy Street?! - No...
可以了吗
That it?
- 好吧 - 准备收工了
- Yeah. - Let's break it down.
好的 我们帮你放松一下
All right, uh, just, uh, we'll get you shaken out,
剩下的时间你自己支配吧 你有没有
and, uh, the rest of the day is yours. Did you, uh...
告诉你哥哥采访的事
Uh, did you tell your brother about this?
我告诉他了
Yeah. Yeah, I did.
我应该也叫他来的 对吧
I should've ask him to come, huh?
- 他不会来的 - 真的
- He wouldn't have come. - No?
不会的
No.
我接到了很多采访的邀约 都是正面的
I've gotten a lot of interview requests, all positive.
还有赞助商找来了
And sponsors have been reaching out.
替我谢谢他们 我不感兴趣
Tell them thank you, but I'm not interested.
还是不♥要♥沉♥默♥的好 你说呢
It might be good to talk, you know?
让别人知道你的故事
Mm. Get your story out there?
为什么要让他们知道
Why would I do that?
因为那故事真的非常棒
Because it's a great story.
如果能够广为流传的话
And if it's picked up nationally,
对你的形象也会有所提升
then it would be amazing for your brand.
我才不在乎
I don't care about that.
嘿
Hey.
你别那么难过了
Don't feel bad about this.
不过是和几个狗屁犯罪分子一起入户盗窃了
It was a home invasion with some piece of shit criminal
那些人要是有机会估计早就杀了你了
who would've probably killed you if he had the chance.
嘿 听着 听着 不要采访 好吗 丽萨
Hey, listen, listen. No interview, Lisa, okay?
这破事我和我老爸干过 我不会再干了
I did this shit with my father, and I'm not doing it again.
就这样
Done.
好吧
Okay.
我并不想让你难做
I'm not trying to be fucking difficult.
我知道
No. I know.
这没什么
It's fine.
好的
Okay.
多米为什么会在这里
Why was Dom here?
只是来玩玩 怎么了
Just hanging out. Why?
你知道我给他停职了 对吧
You know I suspended him, right?
我知道 为了蛋白粉的事
Yeah, for the protein powder thing.
但是他知道自己搞砸了
But he knows he fucked up.
他和埃尔维关系不怎么样
Well, it's just kind of dicey between him and Alvey,
而你又是埃尔维的拳手
and you're Alvey's fighter.
他是作为一个朋友来的 我很感激这一点
He came over as a friend, and I appreciated that.
埃尔维有自己的朋友 我也是
Alvey's got friends. I've got friends.
- 这不是问题 - 好吧
- It's not an issue. - Okay.
- 我今晚会见到你的 对吧 - 是的
- I'm gonna see you tonight, right? - Yes.
嘿
Hey.
是的
Yeah.
谁要来
Who's comin'?
没人他妈要来迈克
Nobody is fucking coming, Mac.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说...
I mean...
我是把双刃剑 老兄
I'm a double sword, man.
我是一把
I'm a...
双刃剑
double-edge, you know?
男人创造一段新的生活...
Man creates a new life...
只是旧的生活也不要我了
Only to be exiled from his old life.
我对你♥他♥妈♥说的事情一头雾水
You know, I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.
- 给你 - 操蛋的生活 迈克
- Here. - Fucking life, Mac.
过来 拿着 在艾米前
Come here. Take it. Before Amy?
是的 他妈比这还要深刻 因为我就像...
Yeah, it's fucking deeper than that, because I'm like...
我 我就像 被送进了一殖民地
I'm... I'm like... I'm locked up
里面他妈的全是男的
in a fucking penile colony.
我就像是个被关在这里的麻风病人
I'm locked up like a... Like a fucking leper here.
我对这玩意厌倦了
I'm getting sick of this.
操
Oh, fuck!
不是 不是 不是说的你
Not... not... No, no, no, no. Not you.
也不是这个
Not... not... not this.
但我爱你
But I love you.
再次声明一下 只是...
You know, again, just, uh...
我不知道 我不想做那个在俱乐部旧的自己了
I don't know. I don't want to be the old guy at the club.
你不明白
You don't get it.
到处都是规矩 迈克
Regulations abound, Mac.
规则 明白吗
Restrictions. You understand?
我只能这么说
That's the only way I can put it.
这不是条开放的马路 老兄
It's not an open road, man.
这不是你坐在日式铁板烧店
You're not sitting at the teppanyaki grill,
坐等他妈的虾子投喂到你的嘴里
getting fucking shrimp tossed into your mouth.
更没有蒸熟的火山洋葱
There's no steaming volcano of onion.
你的胃口没有得到满足
Your appetite is not addressed.
你在饱受饥饿
You're starving.
好吗
Okay?
你的干渴没有得到湿润
Your thirst not quenched.
这他妈就是个干燥的沙漠 迈克
It's a dry fucking desert, Mac.
杰伊 我...
Jay, I...
我只是...
I-I just, uh...
我只是不知道
I just don't know
我以后还想这样 比如说十年之后
if I wanna be doing this in, like, 10 years.
九年或者十年 仅此而已
9 or 10 years, that's all.
老天啊
Jesus!
老天啊 杰伊 离开这里
Goddamnit, Jay. Get... get out of here.
别 别 别
Not... no, no, no! Don't!
我的天啊
Goddamnit!
操
Fuck!
我们为什么就不能...
Why can't we just...
该死的真讨厌做这种事
Fucking hate doing things.
你需要这个迈克
You fucking... You need this, Mac.
天啊 不 我不要
God! No, I don't.
要的
Yes.
听着 孩子在谢尔比家留宿
No, look, the kid's staying at Shelby's.
谢尔比看见你拿了这个摇篮
Shelby sees you got this bassinet.
这就是种姿态迈克
That's a fucking gesture, Mac.
这他妈就是一个男人
That's a fucking man
为了他的女人 他妈的努力奋斗的姿态
standing up on his own two fucking feet for his woman.
你明白吗
You understand?
是的 好了 好了
Yeah. All right, all right. Okay.
这个
This...
这玩意 天啊迈克
This. Oh, Mac.
顶尖货啊
Top of the fucking line.
非常欧式
Very European.
双重减震效果
We got dual suspension,
一堆防止窒息的高科技玩意
a ton of anti-suffocation technology.
这是高级货 迈克看看啊
This is premium, Mac. Take a look.
把手放在上面 迈克感受一下
Put your hands on it, Mac. Feel it.
就是这样
There you go.
你觉得如何
What do you think? Huh?
这种颜色男孩用也行吗
Will the color work for a boy?
当然可以啦
Goddamn right it will.
- 不 不 不 你留着 -迈克...
- No, no, no. You... you keep it. - Mac...
万一她回来了怎么办
What if she comes back?
我他妈需要你拿着
I need you to fucking take it!
这他妈现在...
It's a goddamn fucking...
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
对我来说就是个空的篮子罢了
Empty casket for me right here now.
妈的我们赶紧离开这里吧
Let's... let's get it the fuck out of here.
你会爱死这玩意的
You're gonna love this.
我告诉你 迈克你绝不会后悔拿走这东西的
You're gonna not regret having taken it, Mac. I'm telling you.
什么事
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表