剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
- 丹 先生 你还好吗 - 很好
- Dan, sir, how you doing? - Good.
我必须得说 立刻就得说
I just got to say, right off the bat,
你穿上这件西装 看起来真是太帅了
you look like a goddamn pit boss in that suit.
很好
That's great. Yeah.
好的 所以... 在卡尔弗发生了什么
Okay, so, uh, what... what happened at Culver?
- 你说什么 - 你... 对不起
- Excuse me? - You... Sorry.
你刚才在电♥话♥上道歉
You were just apologizing on the phone.
所以 在卡尔弗发生了什么
So, what happened at Culver?
没什么
Oh. Nothing.
房♥客在那儿
The, uh... The tenants were there,
并且那个地方有点乱
and, um, the place was a little messy.
兄弟 你不能领着顾客去看
Oh. Dude, you can't show a place
有房♥客在的房♥子啊 你...
with the tenants there. You...
完全同意 并且... 并且我没有...
I totally agree, and... and I wasn't...
那你♥他♥妈♥的为什么还带人去
Then why did you fucking show it?
- 我已经跟房♥客谈过了... - 嗯
- I had spoken to the tenants... - Mm-hmm.
很多次
Multiple times,
他们向我保证他们不会在屋子里
and they assured me that they weren't gonna be in the home.
- 但是他们在 - 对
- But they were. - Right.
对 杰伊 你不能 永远不能
Right. Jay, you never, never
带着顾客走进一间房♥子
walk into a property with a client
如果你都不知道门的另一边有什么 知道吗
if you don't know what's on the other side of that door, right?
- 是的 先生 - 你跟顾客约的几点看♥房♥♥子
- Yes, sir. - Okay. What time was the showing?
上午九点
9:00 a.M.
九点 那你几点到的
9:00a.M Uh, what time did you get there?
- 大概九点 - 大概
about 9:00. - About...
真... 你... 你真的大约九点到那儿
Real... You... You really got there about
... 兄弟 不
... Dude, no.
如果你们约的是九点
If the showing's at 9:00,
- 你得八点半到 - 好
- you get there at 8:30. - Right.
这样的话 你才能带顾客走进一所
That way, you can enter the property
一切都看起来很好 既干净又整洁的房♥子
and make sure that everything looks good, it's nice and tidy,
不会有该死的租客在沙发上打手♥枪♥
there's no tenant fucking jerking off on the couch.
- 这是常识 懂吗 - 是的 先生
- That's common sense, okay? - Yes, sir.
对吗 我是说
Right? I mean,
你要做的只是早到整理一下 仅此而已
it's just... it's a little foresight, that's all.
我完全明白
I completely understand
- 你在说什么 - 很好
- what you're saying. - Good.
我会提前到的
And I'll be doing that moving forward.
很好 好的 我们要清除这种非受迫性失误
Good. All right. We need to eliminate unforced errors.
注意细节
Attention to detail.
上点心 动动脑子 好吗 兄弟
I need you to dial it in, man, all right?
- 好的 先生 - 很好 非常好
- Yes, sir. - Good. Awesome.
他很难对付 手上的力量很大
Uh, you know, he's a tough kid, heavy hands,
非常危险
um, definitely, uh, dangerous.
但是 我已经准备好迎接挑战了
Uh, but I'm up for the challenge.
"漂亮的男孩" 真的吗
"Pretty boy"? Really?
他说过这个 好的
He said that? Okay.
我是说 我漂亮吗 我不... 我不知道
I mean, am I pretty? I don't... I don't know.
一直以来 我一直觉得自己
I like to think of myself more as a...
是很帅气的男人
as a handsome man, I think.
但是 我把它当成是赞扬
Um, but I'll take it as a compliment.
我觉得我们还是在比赛结束再问问他
I think we should ask him again after the fight, though.
看他怎么说
See what happens.
我爸爸在... 是格斗里最好的教练之一
Uh, my dad's one of the best coaches in... in the game.
在这个训练馆里 我们有许多厉害的人物
Um, and, you know, we got a lot of killers at the gym.
然后 说到杰伊
Um, and then, you know, as far as Jay goes,
我想再看他打一回
I'd love to see him fight again.
我认为... 我认为每个人都是这样想的
I think... I think everybody would.
我觉得他是场上最令人激动的格斗者
He's one of the most exciting fighters out there, I think.
或许 我有偏见
I might be biased.
但是他有比格斗更重要的事情
Um, but there are bigger things than fighting.
现在 他正在做他必须要做的事情
And, you know, right now he's doing what he's got to do,
不管怎样 我都支持他
and I support him either way.
可以了吗 谢谢
Okay? Thank you.
小心那个刺拳
Watch that jab.
打啊
Come on!
你的试镜怎么样
How'd your audition go?
太丢人了
Ugh. It was humiliating.
我比其他人老十岁
I was 10 years older than everyone.
其实
Well, just...
你不必做那些事
You don't need that.
我是说 何必做那些
I mean, why would you do something that...
不能让你开心的事呢 你觉得呢
doesn't make you happy, you know?
因为我们需要那笔钱
Because we could use the money.
或者你可以让我这个粗人
Oh, I think maybe you should let this caveman
去闯荡世界
venture out into the world
去获取物资来供养这个家
and hunt, provide for this family
就像上帝授意的美好图景那样
like the good will of God intended.
确实 等爸爸成功卖♥♥出房♥子
All right, well, when Daddy sells houses,
我们就可以讨论那个了
then we can talk about that.
这样讲不太好
That's not a very nice thing to say.
你要坚强起来
Well, you got to toughen up.
- 是吗 好吧 - 嗯
- Oh, yeah? Okay. - Yeah.
你有个正看着你的女儿 库林纳
You got a daughter watching you now, Kulina.
好了 好了 停 操 停
All right! All right! Stop, you fuck. Stop!
你个混♥蛋♥
Fuck you, guy.
靠 给我脱掉手套
Fuck! Get these gloves off me.
你还好吗
You good?
我不太舒服 给我脱掉
I feel it. Get these off.
他在这 拳王库林纳
There he is... King Kulina!
像春季上市的羔羊一样新鲜
Fresh as a spring lamb.
- 我知道 - 我能跟你单独聊聊吗
- I know. - Can I talk to you in private?
- 好吧 - 就十分钟
- Yeah. - 10 minutes.
现在不行
Not now!
没事 吐出来就好了
That's it. Let it out.
不会继续难受了
No more poison.
感觉好些了
Feel better?
昨晚的奖项来了荣誉
Kudos on the award last night.
年度教练 不算太寒酸
Coach of the Year... not too shabby.
你看起来情绪低落
You seem down.
我没有情绪低落
I'm not down.
好吧 你情绪不高
Well, you're not up.
对于什么
About what?
那个奖项 赢了一个奖杯
The fucking award, winning a trophy?
那都是狗屁 没有任何意义
That's all bullshit. Doesn't mean anything.
所有事都是狗屁 所有事都没意义
Everything's all bullshit. Nothing means anything.
但赢一个奖杯还不错 你觉得呢
But it's still nice to win a trophy, huh?
怎么了 感觉空虚
Why? It feels empty?
你想知道什么比赢一个奖杯更爽吗
You know want to know what's better than winning a trophy?
口♥交♥
A blowjob.
腰带
A belt.
我给你提供一个比赛的机会
I'm offering you a fight.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
我想来一场传奇比赛
I want to do a legends fight.
传奇 你想让我创造一个传奇
Legends? You want me to do a legends...
两个老人家互殴三个回合
Two old guys fucking slapping each other around for three rounds?
那确实是一场传奇比赛 我不干 谢谢你
That's a legends fight. No fucking thank you.
我不干 谢谢你
No, thank you.
我不认为你已经那么老了
I don't think you're that old.
我也不年轻了
Well, I ain't young.
我有钱
I got money.
要是这么说 咱俩都挺有钱
You got fucking money like I got money.
阿♥拉♥伯人
Arabs.
阿♥拉♥伯人
Arabs?
阿♥拉♥伯人
Arabs.
多少钱
How much?
我没法告诉你具体金额
Well, I would never tell you that,
但事成之后 我们能获得一大笔钱
but once everything is done, we're gonna do a big launch,
小毛孩们需要知道谁让这项运动出名
and the kids need to see who put this sport on the map.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表