剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
ufeff
威勒先生 我是弗罗姆侦探
Mr. Wheeler. Detective Fromm.
嘿 我们有个共同的朋友
Hey, we have someone in common.
天啊 你今晚一定过得很糟糕吧
Jesus, you had a fucking night, huh?
我需要知道...
I need to know...
那时你是担心自己会有生命危险
that you were in fear for your life.
我当时感觉自己会有生命危险
I was in fear for my life.
两个猛♥男♥
Just two fucking Velociraptors
在这里午休
pulling a midday shift.
无拘无束
Unbridled.
我差点把他打死
I beat the fucking life out of him.
埃尔维怎么说
What'd Alvey say?
他说还好我没伤到手
He said I'm lucky I didn't break my hand.
要以你的事业为重 对不对
Looking out for your career, right?
还有他的
His... his, too.
是入室抢劫
It was a home invasion.
我父亲格斗 我祖父也一样
My father fought. My grandfather.
库林纳家的男人都要会保护自己
You wanna be a Kulina, you gotta learn how to handle yourself.
这已经在我们的基因里了
It's in the DNA.
- 凯拉- 嗨
- Kayla. - Hi!
你怎么也在这儿
What are you doing here?
我想看看比赛
Well, I wanted to see the fight.
你得回家了
You need to go home.
你的比赛开始了
Your fight, man.
我要你把那个傻♥逼♥打得满地找牙
You to drag this cocksucker to the deep end
往死里打 明白吗
and drown this motherfucker, okay?
基佬
Faggot.
- 没什么 - 他说什么
- Nothing. - What'd he say?
库林纳
Kulina.
你好
Hello?
是的 我就是
Yeah, this is him.
是的 他是
Yeah. He is.
他受伤了吗
Is he hurt?
不 不 我会... 我会... 我会过去
No, no. I'll... I'll... I'll come down. Yeah.
好的
Yeah. Yeah.
玫瑰大街边上那个吗
The one by Rose?
好的 感谢您
All right, I appreciate it.
我... 我这就 我这就赶过去
I'll... I'll be, uh, I'll be right down.
感谢您电♥话♥通知我
Thanks for the call.
没事 感谢你能赶来了
Yeah, thanks for coming down.
我们给他盖了毯子
So we threw a blanket on him.
还在车里发现了注射器
We also found a needle in the cab.
天哪
Jesus. Great.
杰伊
Jay?
杰伊 快点 醒醒 儿子
Jay, come on. Wake up, son.
杰伊 能把手电关掉...
Jay. Can you just turn the light...
能把手电关掉吗
Can you turn the light off?
- 需要我们帮你把他弄回家吗 - 什么
- Need help getting him home? - What?
- 不用 我会把他弄回家的 - 好
- No, I'll get him home. - All right.
再次感谢你们
Thanks again.
没事 晚安
Yeah, have a good night.
真的很感激你们
I really appreciate it.
需要我陪你进去吗
You want me to come in?
不 不用 我一会就出来
No. No, I'll just be a second.
你确定不给自己留点钱吗
You sure you don't want to keep some for yourself?
干什么用呢
For what?
我也不想由我来告诉你 但是...
Well, I hate to be the one you break this to you, but...
你得给自己买♥♥点衣服把
how 'bout some new fucking clothes, eh?
你每天都穿同样的东西
You wear the same shitty things every day.
好吧
Yeah.
您好 我想捐款
Yes, I'd like to make a donation, please.
你来对地方了
You're in the right place.
您是想把钱捐给某个指定机构吗
Would you like to direct the money to any specific services?
什么机构
Like what?
紧急避难所
Emergency shelters,
青少年临时住所
transitional housing for teens,
戒瘾辅♥导♥之类的
addiction counseling?
我觉得 只要能帮上忙都行
Uh, wherever it helps, I guess.
把我的钱分给各个机构
Just kind of spread it around.
今天您要捐多少钱呢
Mm. And how much will you be donating today?
五千美元
Um, $5,000.
这真是 这真是... 真是太慷慨了
That's, uh, that's... that's very generous.
您没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yeah.
您的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
完事了吗
Are we good?
留下是您的姓名和信息
Yeah, just leave your name and information.
我们会给您寄去收据 以便您清算
We'll send you a receipt so you can write it off.
不 我想要匿名捐款
No, I...I'd like it to be anonymous, please.
您应该把税金减出去
You should take the tax break.
我想直接留下现金
I just wanna leave the cash.
可以吗 谢谢
Yeah? Thanks.
我还好吗
Do I feel good?
不好
No.
医生 你的病都是你想出来的
But you're only as sick as you think you are, Doc.
你开始琢磨你的疼痛
You start thinkin' about your pain,
之后你又忘记了
and then your mind slips.
再然后你不知道你是真的很疼
And then you don't know if you're hurt
还是你以为自己很疼
or you just think that you're hurt.
你开始变得虚弱
You become weak.
你开始认同自己的虚弱
You start identifying with frailty,
你还没有意识到呢
and then before you fucking know it,
你♥他♥妈♥的已经病了
you are a sick guy.
但你的疼痛感还在啊
But you're still in pain.
是的
Yeah.
医生没找出原因吗
Doctors haven't found anything?
医生
Doctors.
我把检查都取消了
Canceled all of 'em.
一群废物
Imbeciles.
该死的医生们
Fucking doctors.
他们什么都不告诉你
They don't tell you anything.
我不要过那样的日子
I'm not living that fucking life,
整天就是他妈的坐在候诊室里
sitting in waiting rooms.
谁也说不出个原因来
Nobody has any answers about anything.
要只是疼痛我还能忍♥受
I mean, if it's just pain I gotta deal with,
疼痛... 我能忍♥受
that's... I can do that.
毕竟 我... 我这辈子都在和疼痛斗争
I mean, I've... I've fought hurt my whole life.
但是 埃尔维 你的身体有病痛的话
But, Alvey, if there's a medical condition,
就... 就得诊断出来
it... it needs to be diagnosed.
何必呢 就算... 就算我确实病了
Why? What... what if there is?
又怎么样呢 大不了一死 对吗
What? It's only dyin', right?
我儿子杰伊过得很糟糕
My son Jay's not doin' too well.
他女朋友离开他了 还带走了孩子
His girlfriend left him, took the kid.
都是他的错 他自己也知道
It's his fault. He knows it was.
但还是让他很难受
But threw him off course a bit.
太糟了 因为他 他过得不怎么好
Sucks, too, 'cause he was... he was doin' good, you know?
他有过孩子
He had a family,
有过一个他憎恨的工作
he had a... job that he hated.
他放弃搏击了 这是个错误的决定
He quit fighting. That was a mistake.
他有很天赋
The kid's gifted.
我想为他做点什么
I wanna do something for him.
我想让他重回训练馆
I wanna get him back in the gym, you know?
我觉得只要他想去做
I think he's got five good years
他还能再打五年
if he still wants 'em.
我是个糟糕的父亲
I was a shit father.
但是我觉得 也许作为一个男人
But I think maybe, as a man,
我可以 我可以做些事 你知道吗
I can... I can do something, you know?
你认为他当初为什么会退出
Why do you think he quit in the first place?
他厌恶它 厌恶我
He resents it. Resents me.
我们很像
We're very similar.
他比我还要更重感情一些 但
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表