剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
你可能知道
Uh, you should know that
我现在要去接练完跆拳道的女儿
I'm picking up my daughter from Taekwondo right now,
所以如果你想把我骂得狗血淋头
so if you're gonna rip me a new asshole,
请在她上车之前骂我
please do it before she gets in the car.
你不会写那篇报导的
You're not running that fucking story.
哪一件
Which one?
你和多米尼克的性丑闻
The you and Dominick sex scandal,
还是你最好的拳手有创伤后应激障碍
or the one about your top fighter's PTSD?
全部
Both.
我需要写点什么
I gotta write about something.
那个人一团糟 话说 你为什么雇用他
That guy's a mess, by the way. Why'd you hire him?
马里奥 我跟你说 不要这样给我捣乱
Mario, I'm telling you, do not fuck me on this.
我还有什么其他选择
What other choice do I have?
你不会让我接触瑞恩
You won't make Ryan available to me.
马里奥 相信我 我尽力了 你们没法见面
Mario, trust me, I've tried. It's not happening.
好吧 那我就要写
All right, then I gotta write
你和多米的恋情
about you and Dom's relationship.
没有什么该死的恋情
There's no fucking relationship!
好吧 无论有没有
Well, whatever it is,
我准备请埃尔维就此发表意见
I'm gonna ask Alvey to comment on it.
听起来他对这件事一无所知
And doesn't sound like he knows anything about it,
所以谢谢你把我变成了小报作者
so thank you for turning me into a tabloid writer.
我会给你点其他消息
I'll give you something else.
我能获得独家消息吗
Do I get an exclusive?
可以
Yes.
洗耳恭听
I'm listening.
我将离开海军大街去运营野兽之王
I'm gonna leave Navy Street to run King Beast.
天啊 那加罗呢
Fuck me. What about Garo?
加罗被踢出局了
Garo's out.
现在还没有正式公布 但很快就要公布了
It's not official, but it will be soon.
好的 祝贺你
Okay. Wow. Congratulations.
所以你不会写多米的事 对吧
So you're killing the Dom story, yeah?
不会写 而且我也觉得恶心的
Dead. Felt gross anyway.
我还是会为瑞恩的采访纠缠你
Still gonna hound you about Ryan,
但这是个重大消息
but this is important.
女性在这项运动中晋升需要付出很多很多
It takes a lot for a woman to rise in this sport.
我真的为你感到高兴
And, uh, you know, I'm, uh, I'm happy.
我 你还在听吗
I'm... Are you there?
能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
能听到我说话吗
Can you hear me?
我想我 你
I think I... Are you...
你
You...
是一位非常美丽的女性 卢安娜
are a very beautiful woman, Luanne.
我非常想拥有一个像你一样的女人
I could use a woman like you...
真的吗
Oh, is that right?
卢安娜 真的 我非常渴望
Luanne. Indeed, I could.
并且
And, um...
告诉我 你究竟想怎样拥有我
tell me, how exactly would you like to use me?
我需要通过一种特别的形式被惩罚
Well, I need my ass kicked in a very specific way,
且我还没找到哪个女人可以恰到好处地惩罚我
and I can't seem to find a woman who can do it just right.
她们要不能杀了我 要不就一点都伤不到我
Either kill me or they can't hardly leave a scratch.
你看 窍门在于 杰伊
Well, you see, the trick is, Jay...
嗯
Mm-hmm.
你必须一击即中
You gotta thread the needle.
你明白我的意思吗
You know what I'm sayin'?
我是说 你让一个男人心碎 他就没用了
I mean, you break a man, he's useless.
完全正确
That's exactly fucking right.
你明察秋毫 卢安娜
You know things, Luanne.
确实
I do.
- 厉害 女士 - 嗯 确实
- Yes, Ma'am. - Mm-hmm. I do.
- 我们跳舞吧 - 不 不 不
- Let's dance. - No. No. No.
我不会和你跳舞 你还是个男孩
I'm not dancing with you. You're just a boy.
说对了 我是个男孩
That's right. I am a boy.
但我预感你能让我变成一个男人
But I have this feeling that you could make me a man.
真的吗
Oh, is that right?
是的 真的
Yes, indeed.
何不和我一起跳舞呢
Why don't you come dance with me?
好吧
All right, well,
何不再给我买♥♥杯酒 我们再看呢
why don't you buy me one more drink, and we'll see?
服务员
Bartender?
再来一两杯这种酒
Could we have one or two more of those?
再来一杯
Una mas.
嗨
Hey.
该死的
The fuck?
对不起 我 我
Sorry. I don't... I don't...
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我们能去你的办公室吗
Can we go to your office?
- 不 - 你
- No. - Could you...
我知道你一直在和马里奥通电♥话♥
I know you've been talking to Mario...
哦 是的 是的 不 我刚才在和马里奥通电♥话♥
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. No, I was talking to Mario,
让他不写你那些胡诌八扯的东西
and I killed your little fucking story.
不 他那是断章取义
No, no, no. He took me out of context.
- 嘿 多米- 我是不会那么激怒你的
- Hey, Dom! - I wouldn't burn you that way.
不 不 你就是那么做的
No, no, no, that's exactly what you...
- 嘿 - 嘿 哥们
- Hey. - Hey, buddy.
兄弟 是马里奥把我坑惨了
Dude, Mario totally fucked me, bro.
操 操 操
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
操♥他♥妈♥的 我♥操♥
Motherfuck! Fuck me!
出事了 有什么地方不对
Something just happened. Something just happened.
操 他妈的
Fuck! Motherfuck!
该死 操
Fucking... fuck.
你看看他 看看他啊
Look at him. Look at him.
他就是个野蛮人
He's a fucking savage.
他让她投降了 天啊
He broke her fucking will, man.
三十分钟之前 她都不跟他讲话
30 minutes ago, she wouldn't talk to him.
这家伙真是无法无天
He's relentless.
他从小就这样
He was like that when he was a kid.
要是我说 "杰伊 别在床上跳"
I'd say, "Jay, don't jump on the bed,"
他就能从屋顶上跳下来
he would go jump off the roof.
他打比赛也是一样
That's the way he fights, too.
我们都一样
We all do.
不过我们还是要帮他一把
We gotta work with him, though, man.
我想让他继续比赛
I want... I want him fighting again.
我也是
Me, too.
好吧
Yeah.
相信你会帮我的 对不对
Promise me you'll help me with that, all right?
我会的
I will. Yeah.
因为他紧张不安 他总是那样 你知道吧
'Cause he's on edge. He's always on edge, you know?
他一兴奋就那样
It's just the way he's wired.
要是他丧失希望的话 我担心
If he loses hope, I'm afraid...
你知道 我们都特别不会处理跟家人的关系
You see what... what... what shit we deal with in our family.
我
I...
你这没问题 对吧
You got no problems, right?
没有
No.
是吧
Yeah?
因为兄弟啊 你现在混得顺风顺水
'Cause you, my friend, are on a fucking roll, man.
真的
You are.
我 我过去看错了 你真的是
I mean, I-I-I was wrong. You... you are...
你不仅是个好拳手
Not only are you a real fighter,
你会成为一个特牛逼的拳手
you're gonna be a great fucking fighter, okay?
- 我为你骄傲 伙计 - 行了
- I am proud of you, man. - Stop.
真的 嘿
Come on. Hey.
你看着我
Look at me.
我们要一起坚持到底
We gotta stick together.
我们必须一起坚持到底
We've got to stick together.
女人还有狗屁朋友 他们随来随走
Women and fucking friends... they come and they go.
都是有所图 他们都不算什么
In the grand scheme of things, they don't mean a fucking thing.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
你只要跟我在一起 跟他在一起 就行了
You stay close to me. You stay close to him. That's it.
奈特我母亲给我写过一句话
My mother wrote one note, Nate. One, to me.
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表