剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
I'm just a fighter. Right?
嘿 哥们
Hey, man.
嘿 教练
Hey, Coach.
丽莎刚刚告诉我你妈妈的事
Lisa just told me about your mom.
她现在怎么样
How's she doing?
不怎么样 她吃了一堆药
You know, not too good. She took a bunch of pills.
该死的 我很抱歉
Fuck. I'm sorry.
有什么我可以做的吗
Anything I can do?
不用 不用 我给 给乔留了一份训练计划
No. No. I, uh, I left, uh, I left Joe a plan for you.
嘿 不用为我担心
Hey, don't worry about me.
不 瑞恩 你那场比赛近在眼前
No, Ryan, you got a fight coming up.
我要确保你做好充分的准备
I wanna make sure you're ready for it, buddy.
我准备好了 教练 我只是
I'm ready, Coach. I just...
听着 我
Listen, I-I...
前几天的事 我非常抱歉
I'm so sorry about the other day.
我该怎么说 我就是 就是一神经病
What can I say? I'm a... I'm a fucking nut case.
哦 这个我也是因为病痛缠身
Yeah, well, uh, I, too, suffer that affliction.
所以我们没事
So we good?
是的 瑞恩 我们一直很好 哥们
Yeah, Ryan. We're always good, man.
嘿 如果你 哦
Hey, if you, uh...
如果你需要找人发泄一下或者别的
If you need to vent or anything,
我一直都在
I'm around.
好的 你和乔一起训练 我大概
Okay, well, you get with Joe and I'll, uh...
我大概几天后就能回去
I should be home in a couple days.
- 好啊 - 我会的 谢谢教练
- Okay? - I'm on it. Thanks, Coach.
没问题
You got it.
我带儿子一起过来的
I got the boys, uh, with me.
他们在楼下
They're downstairs.
你不想带他们上来
You don't wanna bring 'em up here.
这里都是疯子
This is where the crazies are.
他们想见你
They'd love to see you.
他们是不是检查我的东西了
Did they go through my stuff?
你在找什么 老妈
What are you looking for, Mom?
我的烟
My cigarettes.
不可以 你不能在这抽烟
No, you can't smoke in here.
那我就去外边抽
Well, I'll smoke outside.
我对那些睡眠药物有点不良反应
I had a reaction to some sleeping medication.
接下来我能记得就是
And the next thing I know,
我在楼顶被一个男的给撂倒了
I'm being tackled by some man on a roof.
我 我甚至都不知道我怎么爬上去的
I-I don't even know how I got up there.
你带了一个梯子
You brought a ladder.
是的
Yeah.
你打算自杀
You tried to kill yourself.
我想回家
I wanna go home.
你现在处于72小时强制治疗 老妈
You're on a 72-hour hold, Mom.
你就不能帮我办理出院吗
Can't you sign me out?
你得待在这
You need to be here.
你需要让那些医生帮助你
You need to let these doctors help you.
我不是要求你帮我做什么大事
I'm not really asking you to do anything.
我只是希望你能帮我签些表格
I just want you to sign some forms
这样我就能回家
so that I can go home,
你就能回洛杉矶了
you can go back to Los Angeles.
如果你过来不能帮我 你来做什么
What'd you come here for if you're not gonna help me?
因为你让他们给我打电♥话♥
Because you told them to call me.
我不记得了
I don't remember that.
妈
Ma...
其实你不必经历这样的感受
You don't have to feel like this anymore.
你知道吗
Do you understand?
他们 他们有 他们有新型的药物
They... they got... they got new medications.
我 我自己也在用 真的 很管用
I-I tried it myself. I did. It works.
埃尔维 我累了
I'm tired, Alvey.
我想要你现在离开
I want you to please leave now.
好吧
Okay.
我明天再过来
I'm coming back tomorrow.
你好好休息
You get some rest.
等这些药片从你体内排出之后
You'll feel better once all this...
你会感觉好点儿的
these pills are out of your system.
好好休息吧
Get some rest.
多米 你能来我办公室一下吗
Dom? Can I see you in my office?
我有课
I got a class.
他们没事的 过来一下 麻烦了
They'll be okay. Just come now, please.
- 开着还是关着 - 关上门
- Open or closed? - Closed.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
好的
Okay.
哇喔
Wow.
哇喔
Wow.
你告诉瑞恩这事儿了吗
You let Ryan know about this?
是的 我不知道你♥他♥妈♥是这样一个龌龊小人
Yeah. I had no idea you were such a little fucking weasel.
不是吧
Come on.
我是说 他知道我们的事
I mean, he knew all about us.
我是说 这很 很明显
I mean, it was... it was obvious.
不用坐下 你在这不会待太久
Don't sit. You're not gonna be here that long.
我很抱歉 丽莎
I'm sorry, Lisa.
不要这样 事情是搞砸了
Come on. Things got fucked up.
我们喝多了 你知道 烂事就发生了
We were both drunk. You know, shit... shit happens.
这又不是世界末日 对吧
And it's not the end of the world, right?
我是一个 我是一个很好的教练
I'm a... I'm a good coach.
不 你♥他♥妈♥的就是一癌细胞
No, you're a fucking cancer.
我在努力帮助你们
I'm trying to help you guys out.
- 你在帮我们 - 是的
- You're trying to help us? - Yeah.
不 你就是在帮你自己
No, you're trying to help yourself.
你♥他♥妈♥的像一个吸血鬼一样缠着瑞恩
You latched onto Ryan like a fucking leech.
他马上要比赛了 我在努力帮他
He's got a fight coming up, and I'm trying to help him.
是的 但那不是你的工作
Yeah, that's not your job.
事实上 我已经很清楚的告诉你
Actually, you were explicitly told
他妈的别管他
to leave him the fuck alone.
那孩子自己来找我的
The kid comes up to me
好像我是他的心理医生一样
like I'm his fucking shrink.
我不 我不知道我该怎么做
I don't... I don't understand what am I supposed to do.
这是你的最后一张支票 我多付你一周薪水
This is your final check. I paid you for an extra week.
去死吧
Fuck that.
我哪儿都不去
I'm not going anywhere.
拿着支票
Take the check
不然我报♥警♥
or I'll call the police.
你♥他♥妈♥的要叫警♥察♥
You're gonna call the fucking police on me?
拿着支票赶快走
Take the check and leave.
这就是为什么不能让女人管理训练馆
This is why you don't let a woman run a gym.
没人让我管 这里是我的
No one lets me run the gym. I own it.
你知道你的问题是什么吗
You know what your problem is?
什么
Hmm?
你太过于感情用事
You're taking this too personal.
你♥他♥妈♥的太情绪化
You're too fucking emotional.
我可以把这里搞得一团糟
I could fuck shit up for you...
非常糟
so fucking bad.
非常糟 妈妈
So bad, mama.
有很多拳手在这待得不开心
There's so many fighters here that aren't happy.
我能直接把你赶出去
And I can clean you the fuck out.
求你别让我叫警♥察♥来
Please don't make me call the police.
好吧 我不
Fine. I don't...
我不想这么离开这里
I don't wanna go out like that.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean?
合作不顺 我们相处不来
It didn't work. We didn't get along.
你知道 我们试过了
You know? We tried.
妈妈 我们试过了
Mama, we tried.
不了 好吧
No? All right.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
祝你和埃尔维好运
Good luck to you and Alvey.
是的 显然是 了
Yes. Obviously.
我只想让你们开心
I just wanna make you boys happy.
罗翰 你真是个下流的 下流的男人啊
Rohan42, you are a filthy, filthy man.
不 不 女士是不这样做的
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表