剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
你什么意思 兄弟
What "Jesus Christ," Man?
- 行了 - 你♥他♥妈♥太臭了 卧♥槽♥
- Come on. - You fucking stink, man. Shit.
- 你啥意思太臭了 - 你好臭啊
- What do you mean, I stink? - You fucking stink.
大清早的 我天 你有口臭
00 in the fucking morning. Oh, man. Your breath.
卧♥槽♥
Fucking...
干的漂亮
Good work.
动起来 动起来
Always moving, always moving.
好
Yep.
那个对你来说很困难吗
Is it hard for you to go to these?
- 搏击吗 - 是
- The fight? - Yeah.
- 还好 - 看看比赛不难吧
- No. - Not hard to watch?
- 不难 女士 - 你难道不想继续打吗
- No, ma'am. - You don't miss it?
我宁愿把我的老二扯下来扔到蚂蚁洞里
I'd rather dip my dick in honey
也不愿意继续打了
and thrust it into an anthill.
你盯着我♥干♥嘛
Are you staring at me?
没有 我没盯着你 我就看看你
No, I'm not staring. I'm just looking.
搞不懂
It's understandable.
还有很多不错的东西你没准会喜欢
There's a lot of nice things to look at you probably like.
你觉得我身上哪一点 想好了再说哦
What do you think it is... and really take your time...
你最喜欢
that you like most about me?
嗯
Hmm.
你对这个世界反应很敏感
That you're too sensitive for this world.
我要跟我们的小公主说晚安了
I am gonna go say good evening to our girl.
她已经睡了
She's asleep.
我尽量早点回来
I'll be home early.
- 不用急 - 好的
- No rush. - Okay.
替我祝奈特好运
Tell Nate good luck.
他跟自己一个重量级的打没问题
He was fine at the weigh-in.
是啊 不用你说 不用你说
Yeah, I bet. I bet.
他不 这样做太不职业了
He wouldn't... T-This is so unprofessional, man.
非常 非常地不职业
It's very, very unprofessional.
我向你保证 他以后不会再为我打比赛了
I promise you this... he'll never fight for me again... never.
好 你丫的滚蛋吧
Yeah. Fuck you, okay?
好 我还得再打几个电♥话♥
Yeah. I got to make some calls.
妈的
Fuck you.
妈的
F-Fuck!
他奶奶的 卧♥槽♥
Motherfucker! Fuck me!
我和杰伊·库林纳为您现场报道
I am here with Jay Kulina.
杰伊 首先 恭喜你喜得千金
Jay, first of all, congratulations on your baby girl.
谢谢 肯尼 非常感谢
Thanks so much, Kenny. I appreciate that.
所以 我得问问你
So, I-I got to ask you...
伟大的杰伊·库林纳换过尿布吗
is Jay Kulina changing diapers now?
画面太美不敢想象
Because I find that kind of hard to imagine.
都是我换的 我是个全职爸爸
I do it all. I'm a full-service dad.
我给她冲奶粉换尿布
I got bottles and diapers.
我给她唱儿歌♥唱摇篮曲
I'm singing and slinging lullabies in multiple octaves.
现在来一首怎么样
You want to sing one right now?
不了 先生 还是别了
No, sir, I do not.
好吧 换个话题
All right. Switching gears,
你已经一年多没有打过比赛了
you haven't fought in over a year,
你最后一次比赛输给了瑞恩·威勒
your last fight being a loss against Ryan Wheeler.
你们俩打了个平手
You guys are 1-1.
我明白粉丝们很期待第三局
Uh, I know the fans would love to see a third fight.
瑞恩今年人气很旺
Well, Ryan's having a phenomenal year,
我相信观众们可以证明这一点
as I think this whole audience can tell you.
我今天晚上能在这为他加油助阵
And I'm excited to be here supporting him
我弟弟 奈特·库林纳 出身于海军街训练馆
and my brother, Nate Kulina, out of Navy St. Gym.
但你不觉这个未了心愿让人很遗憾吗
But don't you feel like there's unfinished business here?
我 我不知道
I'm... I don't know.
你看 我觉得生活
You know, I think life...
生活 生活是很宽广的 生活总是要继续
life... uh, life gets bigger, life moves on.
为什么不继续打呢 你在顾及什么
W-Why not a rematch? What's the hold-up?
我没有顾及什么 我只是
There's no hold-up. I honestly just...
所以没有人劝你
So, nobody's talking?
你没有打决胜局的打算了
There's no plans whatsoever for a rubber match?
我现在就想全心全意当个爸爸
I'm focused on being a father right now,
嗯 说实话 我
um, to be honest, and, uh, I'm...
我很享受当个爸爸
I'm loving every minute of it.
好吧 就当是这样
All right. R-Rightfully so.
先暂时把威勒 打比赛的事情放一放
But setting a Wheeler fight aside,
这么说我们再也不会在赛场上看到你了
are we ever gonna see Jay Kulina in the cage again?
我不知道 我
I don't know. I, um...
我很享受我现在所做的事情
I'm excited about what I'm doing right now
当一个爸爸
and being a father, um,
我也想不到有什么事能改变我的想法
and I don't see that situation changing at anytime soon.
杰伊 谢谢你 谢谢你能抽出空来
Jay, thank you. I appreciate your time.
很高兴见到你
Always great to see you.
这就是我们采访的全部内容 朋友们
And, uh, there you have it, folks...
一个顾家好男人杰伊·库林纳
a domesticated Jay Kulina
的面对面采访
playing it very close to the vest.
嘿
Hey.
等到比赛结束了我就会跟你说话的
I'm not talking to you until after the fight.
是奈特我们遇上麻烦了
It's about Nate. We got a problem.
狄克逊退赛了
Dixon pulled out of the fight.
- 加罗怎么会这样 - 我知道
- Garo, what the fuck? - I know.
不 加罗 搞什么啊
No, Garo, what the fuck?
还有两个小时就比赛了
It's two hours before the fight.
什么俩小时
What's two hours?
告诉他们把 加罗
Go ahead, Garo.
两小时怎么了
What's two hours?
告诉埃尔维和奈特
Tell Alvey and Nate.
狄克逊退赛了
Dixon pulled out of the fight.
- 什么 - 怎么回事
- What? - What happened?
他的经纪人说他生病了
His manager said that he's sick.
扯淡 到底怎么回事
That's bullshit. What happened?
听着 我 我 我接到了很多电♥话♥
Look, I've... I'm... I've got a lot of calls out.
我们会帮你再找一个对手
We're gonna find a good replacement for you.
- 听我说 奈特- 我想打这场比赛
- Listen to me, Nate... - I want to fight.
不 不行 你不能上场 你没法参赛
No. No. You're not fighting. You're not taking a fight
在两个小时 我不管 我就要打比赛
on two hours... I don't care. I want to fight.
- 我他妈的就要去打比赛 - 你不准去
- I want to fucking fight. - You're not fucking doing it.
说了不准去就是不准去
You're not fighting. You're not fighting.
收拾你的东西 让我们想办法
Just get your shit together and let us deal with this.
你的工作做的太烂了
You suck at your job.
你♥他♥妈♥的必须付钱
And you're fucking paying him his purse.
我把节目的费用给他
I'm gonna pay him the show money...
不是吧 你他大爷的必须给他出场费
Oh, no, you're fucking paying him!
- 不行 你必须给他出场费
- No, no, you're fucking paying him!
你就是个傻♥逼♥ 好了 行了 让他热身吧
You're full of shit! All right. Come on. Warm him up.
十之八♥九♥不如意啊 别太失望
Shit happens. Shit happens. Don't be disappointed.
听好了 在两个小时内你不能打比赛
Look, you cannot take a fight with two hours' notice.
他已经这样做两次了
This fucker's done it twice.
我知道 那你 那你打算怎么办呢 嗯
I know. What are you... What are you gonna do, right?
你有钱拿
You're gonna get paid.
我们会帮你找场比赛的 我发誓
We're gonna find you a fight. I promise.
去吃点东西吧
Go get something to eat.
主啊 请您清除我心中的一切杂念
Lord, please clear my head of all distractions
主啊 请您清除我心中的一切杂念
Lord, please clear my head of all distractions
如此我将尽全力 您将与我同在
so I may perform my very best, knowing you'll always be there.
赐予我无尽的勇气吧 主啊
With great courage, Lord,
我将直面挑战 正如您所期望的那样
I will meet this challenge, as you would have me to.
您使我谦逊 主啊
Keep me humble, Lord,
让我不忘我所有的力量皆源自于您
and remind me that my strength comes from knowing you.
我的天 行了 说完了 别说了 别说了 行了
Jesus. Come on. Finish. Finish. Wrap it up. Come on.
当 当 当所有目光聚焦于我一人
And... And when... when all eyes are upon me,
我将以您的名义引导他们走向您
then I will turn their eyes to you for the glory of your name.
- 我的老天爷啊 阿门 - 阿门 阿门 阿门
- Jesus Christ. Amen. - Amen. Amen. Amen.
- 走 走 走 - 打起精神来 打起精神
- Let's go. Let's go. - Wake me up! Wake me up!
- 打起精神 加油 - 这是你的比赛 小伙子
- Wake me up! Come on! - Your fight, motherfucker!
- 打起精神 打起精神 - 这是你的比赛
- Wake me up! Wake me up! Aah! - Your fucking fight!
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表