剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表
What?
嘿
Hey.
我马上要开始表演了
I'm about to do a show,
所以你可以不用再对我神经兮兮的了
so you can stop freaking out at me.
好的
Okay.
我只是想告诉你 我要去看场比赛
I just wanna let you know I'm leaving for the fight.
真♥他♥妈♥浪费时间
Such a fucking waste of time.
你需要改改你的态度
You need to change your attitude.
男人们能看出来你是否玩得开心
Guys can tell if you're not having fun.
是呀 像是有多重要一样
Yeah, well, like it matters.
他们几乎都不给我小费
They barely tip me.
- 和他们聊天 - 我有
- Talk to them. - I do.
听他们说话
Listen to them.
你需要透过屏幕触动他们
You need to reach through the screen
然后让他们想要把一切都给你
and make them want to give you everything.
我在努力 好吗 我对这玩意一窍不通
I'm trying, okay? I fucking suck at this.
首先来说
Well, first of all,
别直接从内衣开始
don't start in your underwear.
这需要 花上五十美金才能看到
It should cost, like, 50 bucks to get to that.
你需要挑逗他们一下
You need to tease 'em a little.
看啊 你有一整套校服装
Ha! Look! You got this whole schoolgirl thing goin'.
穿上它
Put that on.
你要让他们付钱才能看你
You gotta make 'em pay to see you.
- 给你 - 谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks.
给你
Here you go.
你必须要让他们明白你值得这个价
You have to make them know you're worth it.
感觉如何
How does that feel?
很可爱
It's cute.
很迷人
It's adorable.
你很快就会知道如何做了 你就...
You're gonna get the hang of it. Just...
就只表演一场 然后看个电影
just do one show tonight and then watch a movie.
我大概十一点会左右回来
I'll be home around 11:00.
- 好的 - 谢谢
- Okay. - Thanks.
也许我们可以 一起做一场
Maybe we should do, like, a scene together.
没错 比方说 我是你的继女
Yeah, like, I'll be your stepdaughter,
然后你抓住我 给我的男朋友做口♥交♥
and you'll catch me, like, sucking off my boyfriend,
然后 你能交我如何用正确的方式做
and then you can teach me to do it right.
绝对不可能
Never gonna happen.
我觉得会很有趣的
I think it'd be fun.
- 赚些钱 - 再见
- Make some money. - Bye.
- 你看起来很棒 - 谢谢
- You look pretty! - Thank you!
嘿 艾米 是我
Hey, um, Amy, it's me.
是的 我知道很吵
Uh... Yeah, I know it's loud
因为我来看我弟弟的比赛
'cause I'm at my brother's fight right now.
他刚才问起你
He was just askin' about you.
每个人都在问
Uh, everyone is.
我不知道 我不知道 我不知道
I don't know. I don't know. I don't know.
我知道我爱你
I-I, uh, I know I love you.
我知道 我知道
I know that. I know that.
相信我 我知道这整件事都是我的错
And believe me, I know that this is entirely my fault.
我知道我甚至没有资格让你回电♥话♥
And I-I know I don't even deserve a phone call back from you.
但是...
But...
这难道很容易吗
I mean, is this easy?
你是怎么做的决定
How did you make this decision?
我没有
I'm not...
我没生气
I'm not angry.
我没生气 我只是 只是...
I'm not angry. I'm just... I'm... I...
我们曾经有一段非常棒的时光
We were really good for a while.
我那时候非常开心
I was really happy.
你能够 告诉玛雅我爱她吗 拜托了
Can you just tell... Tell Maya that I love her, please?
瑞恩
Ryan!
别挡道 从我面前滚开
Get out of here. Get out of my fucking face.
老兄 别挡道
Dude, get out the way.
不 我才不会谈这种狗屁玩意
No, I'm not talking about that shit.
好了 我们回上面去 多米
Okay, let's go back up here. Dom.
我们能他妈的去别的地方吗
Can we fucking move somewhere?
当然可以 到后面来 过来 过来
Yeah, yeah, in the back. Come on, come on.
我需要个通行证 我没有这东西
I need a pass. I don't have a pass.
- 伙计 - 该死 拿着这个
- Uh... Dude. - Fuck it. Here, take this.
- 谢谢你 迈克- 我去喝酒了
- Thank you, Mac. - I'll be drinking.
- 谢了 迈克- 欠你的 兄弟
- Thanks, Mac. - Owe you, brother.
好了 就在左手边 来吧
Okay, right here to the left. Come on.
来吧
Come on.
- 嘿 - 你好
- Hey. - Hi.
你怎么拿到的吊牌
How did you get a lanyard?
瑞恩给的
Ryan.
你干嘛要和我过不去啊
Why are you fucking with me?
并不是什么都和你有关
It ain't always about you, you know?
热起身来
Warm it up.
- 嘿 埃尔维- 什么事
- Hey, Alvey. - Yeah?
我想是否能和你说句话
I was wondering if I could, uh, get a word with you.
现在吗
Now?
不是 不是 等你有时间了
No, no, whenever you get a chance.
就是想说说发生的一些狗屁事情
Just to talk about some shit that's going on, you know?
随便吧 所以...
Whatever, so...
好吧 听着
All right, listen up!
不需要留下来的人
Anybody who doesn't have to be here,
自己心里都有数是谁
and you know who you are,
都快滚出去 我们要开始热身了
get the fuck out. We gotta warm up.
- 走吧 - 派对结束了
- Let's go. - Party's over.
比赛之后和我喝一杯吧
Have a drink with me after the fight, all right?
不会耽误你太久
It'll be short.
- 凯拉- 嗨
- Kayla. - Hi!
你怎么也在这儿
What are you doing here?
我想看看比赛
Well, I wanted to see the fight.
我给你打过好几次电♥话♥ 三次
I-I tried to call you, like, three times.
这简直太爽了
It's so fucking crazy.
奈特就是在这儿比赛的吗
Is this where Nate's fighting?
比赛肯定会很激烈
It's gonna be big.
跟我走
Come on.
啥 等等 你干嘛啊
What? Stop. What are you doing?
别拉我行吗
Can you let go?
不行 你得回家了
No. You need to go home.
不 为什么我不能在这儿
No! Why can't I stay?
因为我并没有叫你来
Because I did not invite you.
哼 我倒觉得在这儿大部分人你都没有邀请过
Well, I'm pretty sure you didn't invite a lot of these people.
我给你叫个优步
I'm getting you an Uber.
不行 不 我想在这儿
No, no, no, I-I wanna stay.
求你了 我想看比赛
Please, I wanna see the fight.
我儿子们都在这儿
My sons are here.
我不会 我不会跟你说话的
I won't... I won't even talk to you.
我不会 我不会坐在你附近的 我发誓
I won't... I won't sit near you. I promise.
求你了 能不能
Please, can you...
能不能让我留下呢
can you please just let me stay?
我 没你在家我不习惯
I just... I don't wanna be at the house without you.
你绝对不能跟我说一句话
You really can't talk to me.
我不会的
I won't.
先在这儿待一会儿再进去
Just stay out here for a few minutes before you come in.
谢谢你
Thank you.
很好
Nice.
抢腋下破了他的箍颈
Work for the underhook.
这就对了 小心膝盖
There you go. Knee.
- 漂亮 - 奈特该你了
- Beautiful. - Nate, you're up.
你的比赛开始了 这是你的比赛 懂吗
Your fight, man. Your fucking fight, right?
我要你把那个傻♥逼♥打得满地找牙
I want you to drag this cocksucker to the deep end
往死里打 明白吗 好 开始吧
and drown this motherfucker, okay? Good? Let's do it.
开始吧 比赛时间 我们得集中注意力
Let's do it. Game time. We need to focus.
打好这场比赛
Work is done.
比赛开始了
Game time.
- 看你的了 奈特- 哦 兄弟加油
- It's all you, Nate. - Oh, boy.
- 走吧
剧集 | 搏击王国(2014) | 导航列表